Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

benig a cumdump and getting gang banged

Do any men or women here enjoy being a cum dump at in their ass, pussy, mouth, (all 3 for the ladies), or in both ends for men during a gang bang?

Re: benig a cumdump and getting gang banged

Huge turn on.

I would like being a cum dump.

the closest I have cum to bein a cum dump is two at one time It has always been a fantasy of mine tho just line up and fill me up to overflowing then fill me up again

I have often fantasized of being in the middle of a circle jerk with multiple men squirting their cum all in my face and mouth. Maybe one of these days.

I'll be the subject of such a gang bang New Years Eve! Can't wait! (male speaking)

Quote Originally Posted by newlynymphos View Post
    I'll be the subject of such a gang bang New Years Eve! Can't wait! (male speaking)
    Sweet! Ya gonna take ALL their loads or piss? You gonna film it and put it online? Let us know how it goes!

I do want to film it! No piss. Just lots of cumm! And hopefully some fists too!

I do want to film it! No piss. Just lots of cumm! And hopefully some fists too!
    cool are you going to let them all fuck you hard, breed and seed that ass?

Course I want some in my ass, but mostly I want to be covered in cumm!

Get horny every time I think about it! I want my legs to wobble when I'm done getting used!

Course I want some in my ass, but mostly I want to be covered in cumm!
    Take some pics and post t hem here!!!

Plan to! I don't get on my computer much, so it may be a while!

Quote Originally Posted by ocaladouglas View Post
    the closest I have cum to bein a cum dump is two at one time It has always been a fantasy of mine tho just line up and fill me up to overflowing then fill me up again

Lots of peoples fantasies.
    I havent had more then one at a time

A lot of people want this, it's common.

Quote Originally Posted by Top fucker View Post
    A lot of people want this, it's common.
    believe me I masturbate over a move of being cummed inside,
    for more then a year.
    but i would not trust anyone again.
    i had a "friend" who was the first one i agreeed (cause i was raped repeatedly as a 11yearold) to cum in me bareback,
    and later i found out he did it with other men as well, and not cause he told me,
    it just slipped out of him when he said he went to a HIV controle when his wife wanned to get pregnant.

Hey mikeyd270, you could straddle me while jacking off...then we'd both catch all of their cum, but I'd catch all of yours too.

gang bang: not yet but wishing 4 it, and yes id want it in both, omg i hope soon, any in central il, lets talk

the first time I ever had sexual relations with a guy my late wife and set up a party over a four day weekend with 3 other couples. over the four days all three the guys can both in my mouth and in my ass at least three times per day, per guy. I love you and would love to have it happen again

For sure !

count me in also I'd love to be filled both ends

I cherish the thought of being used as a cumdump for as many as possible, and get the wife as one also. She does want to be used by a few guys too.

had my mouth filled many fun filled times and wouldn't mind a filled posterior at all.

I dream about all the time

Put me on that long list too plz !

Longing to be used as a cumdump. Watched my wife take it from 4 guys in one night in all three holes and I have dreamed of having the same done to my two holes all night.

I'd love to be in a room full of guys all wanting to fill my mouth and ass with cum. Closest I've come to it is sucking 3 guys off in a row. I was sitting down under a tree at a favorite cruising spot and while sucking one guy off, two other guys showed up. Nice to see so much cock in front of my face. Finished sucking the first guy off while I jacked the other two. Swallowed and just as soon as the first guy pulled out of my mouth, the second guy stuck his cock in my mouth. Liked that the first guy was watching now and cheering me on. Swallowed the second guys cum and took the third in my mouth, he blew his load almost instantly. I'd been jacking off when possible while sucking them and after swallowing the third guys cum, I shot my load into my hand and eat it all while they watched. Sometimes my favorite cruise spot is kind of slow and other times it will have a steady stream of guys.

Back when I worked for a living, I had a favorite rest stop just off the freeway. Seemed like all the guys stopped there on the way to work. One morning I set my personal record, I got in and out of 7 cars and sucked them each off and swallowed each of their loads. It was a great morning, so much cock and so much cum. I was late for work that morning, but I was the boss, so no problem. Always wondered if my secretary could smell all the cum I'd swallowed that morning.

Only bottomed a couple of times. The main reason I don't bottom more is I love sucking cock so much and I want to taste cum and swallow as much as possible.

I would really enjoy cummings in my ass..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 21.jpg 
Views:	826 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	28815Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 37.jpg 
Views:	826 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	28816Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 67.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	28817Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo got 2.jpg 
Views:	825 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	28818

I enjoy it lots and have it done often ive had 3men at the same time but I dream of more
    Last edited by blacklaceys2; Jul 24, 2014 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklaceys2 View Post
    I enjoy it lots and have it done often ive had 3men at the same time but I dream of more
    Marry me laceys? lol