Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Tell Your Personal Early Life Sexual Experiences

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    I know there are those who would agree with u... but I was never taken in those years when I did not want.

No1 forced me in those early years as I searched, yes, searched and strove for sexual fulfilment. It can be and is argued that those older men and women with whom I had sex, being older, should have shown restraint in the face of a young girl who was offering them favours the law forbade. I do have sympathy with that view as a mother myself, yet knowing how deeply felt were my desires and feelings at that time, and how ardently they were pursued, and God were those wants pursued , I am unable accept what happened between those older men and women and myself as abuse so I am not in denial at all... those people may have taken advantage of a young girl's wants and needs, and what was done was certainly illegal, and in the eyes of many morally wrong, but it can never be considered abuse.
    You do not have to be "taken" or "forced" in order for sexual abuse to happen.

The fact that they were adults and you were just a kid or young teenager speaks volumes as to how it was sexual abuse, and yes you are in denial about it. Get help.

I love sex. Sex is very spiritual. Then there is life's happiness. True happiness is living your life for others. Think for a moment about that. Think about that when with someone. Think about that feeling of gratification when helping some one get off. This may be the wrong thread to express this,but; it has a lot to with your first experience and what,why and how you moved through it unscathed and ready for more.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

The fact that they were adults and you were just a kid or young teenager speaks volumes as to how it was sexual abuse, and yes you are in denial about it. Get help.
    I don't need help tyvm.. the only sexual abuse I ever got was unwanted molesting from guys anything from 11-18 while at school, the occasional grope by silly pre-pubescent boys on a bus or a busy street, the occasional unwanted grope and clinch by sneaky getts at parties and busy pubs or clubs which mostly I have been well able to deal without things getting out of hand.. I know what abuse is, and in year or so I ventured in2 the adult world of sex as an adolescent of 15, I never was by any adult..

Societies have arbitrary sexual ages of consent because of the difficulty in judging individually just when people become sufficiently physically and mentally mature to be considered old enough to embark on their sexual and sensual adventure.. a century ago in Scotland it was 12 for girls and 14 for boys when arguably girls mature usually a little earlier than boys.. now it is 16 across the board. Some young people are mature enough to begin their sex life at 14.. some not till 18 or older. Some, a few, never. The young experiment as we all know.. and some embark on a full blown sex life before the law allows.. I judged myself mentally and physically mature enough to start having sex with my age group, teen boys mainly, of 15-18, but girls too when I was 14.. at 15 I began to actively enjoy myself with both genders well into their 20s and older... it doesn't matter whether u think I was abused or not.. I was treated well, and with respect, and those adult people and I enjoyed the time we had together.

For ur information, the consensual act of sexual intercourse between a 15 yo girl and an adult here is not and never was considered abuse or rape unless the perpetrator was in a position of trust (guardian or teacher for example). For an offence to be considered abusive or rape factors other than just sex had to come into play. When I was young what I did was considered unlawful sexual intercourse, and now it is Unlawful Sexual Intercourse with an Older Child. The "position of trust" aspect remains.. None of those adults I had sex with were in positions of trust vis a vis me... what we did was serpently illegal, arguably immoral.. but never abusive either in law or in fact, and the only regrets I have about any if those encounters is about the ones which did not live up 2 me hopes and expectations.. and fyi the law which covered what I did in 1994 and 5 now in 2015 affects young people of 13-15. There are seperate child protection laws for children of 12 and under.

I no more need help now for anything I did with adults then than for any of the quite legal relationships I had from age 16 (the age of consent) up save possibly 2, one when I was 19 for which I did have some therapy, and another when I was 25 for which I did not.. but shit happens... tho it never did when I was 15 except for a bit of bf trouble now and again like any 15yo has... stressful but bearable and generally brush-offable.
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jul 29, 2015 at 6:51 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I don't need help tyvm.. the only sexual abuse I ever got was unwanted molesting from guys anything from 11-18 while at school, the occasional grope by silly pre-pubescent boys on a bus or a busy street, the occasional unwanted grope and clinch by sneaky getts at parties and busy pubs or clubs which mostly I have been well able to deal without things getting out of hand.. I know what abuse is, and in year or so I ventured in2 the adult world of sex as an adolescent of 15, I never was by any adult..

Societies have arbitrary sexual ages of consent because of the difficulty in judging individually just when people become sufficiently physically and mentally mature to be considered old enough to embark on their sexual and sensual adventure.. a century ago in Scotland it was 12 for girls and 14 for boys when arguably girls mature usually a little earlier than boys.. now it is 16 across the board. Some young people are mature enough to begin their sex life at 14.. some not till 18 or older. Some, a few, never. The young experiment as we all know.. and some embark on a full blown sex life before the law allows.. I judged myself mentally and physically mature enough to start having sex with my age group, teen boys mainly, of 15-18, but girls too when I was 14.. at 15 I began to actively enjoy myself with both genders well into their 20s and older... it doesn't matter whether u think I was abused or not.. I was treated well, and with respect, and those adult people and I enjoyed the time we had together.

For ur information, the consensual act of sexual intercourse between a 15 yo girl and an adult here is not and never was considered abuse or rape unless the perpetrator was in a position of trust (guardian or teacher for example). For an offence to be considered abusive or rape factors other than just sex had to come into play. When I was young what I did was considered unlawful sexual intercourse, and now it is Unlawful Sexual Intercourse with an Older Child. The "position of trust" aspect remains.. None of those adults I had sex with were in positions of trust vis a vis me... what we did was serpently illegal, arguably immoral.. but never abusive either in law or in fact, and the only regrets I have about any if those encounters is about the ones which did not live up 2 me hopes and expectations.. and fyi the law which covered what I did in 1994 and 5 now in 2015 affects young people of 13-15. There are seperate child protection laws for children of 12 and under.

I no more need help now for anything I did with adults then than for any of the quite legal relationships I had from age 16 (the age of consent) up save possibly 2, one when I was 19 for which I did have some therapy, and another when I was 25 for which I did not.. but shit happens... tho it never did when I was 15 except for a bit of bf trouble now and again like any 15yo has... stressful but bearable and generally brush-offable.
    He doesn't care about whether you need help, he just wants to be able to tell you that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    He doesn't care about whether you need help, he just wants to be able to tell you that you do.
    ..and I can tell him where to get off...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Even you admit that you started when you were 12 and 14 which is illegal in the UK...so yes it was sexual abuse.

Even you admit that you started when you were 12 and 14 which is illegal in the UK...so yes it was sexual abuse.
    I haven't said anything about starting at 12... the grown ups in question were guilty of having unlawful sexual intercourse when I was 15, not of abusing me. Try reading what folk say and not making things up as u go along...

I haven't said anything about starting at 12... the grown ups in question were guilty of having unlawful sexual intercourse when I was 15, not of abusing me. Try reading what folk say and not making things up as u go along...
    Don't bother debating with polesmoker, because he isn't interested in serious dialogue. Be that as it may, what you described is considered statutory rape in the US.

I know, Jamie.... that has always seemed a harsh offence to me, but horses for courses I suppose. Somehow I prefer my horse to yours and our course...

I know, Jamie.... that has always seemed a harsh offence to me, but horses for courses I suppose. Somehow I prefer my horse to yours and our course...
    Darkeyes, I was born and raised in Australia. Here in the USA (where I now live), it is often deemed that America is the moral guidepost and bastion for the entire planet. The fact that Jerry Lee Lewis LEGALLY married his THIRTEEN-YEAR-OLD FIRST COUSIN seems to escape the sensibilities - and general knowledge - of most people. It was not all that long ago that arranged marriages, and marriages to girls under 13 years of age was thought to be perfectly acceptable.

Trying to convince certain people that we do not all think alike - and DEFINITELY do not think the way a lot of Americans do - is plain impossible. This is a country in which a person can be fired for being the victim of a nipple-twister, or denied a job based on not being someone the employer would invite to a barbeque. This is a weird place, and a lot of people have fixed ideas that are incapable of contemplating variations in cultures.

I know of only one fucked up, sexually maladjusted individual on this site. His vehemence against having sex early in life indicate that he himself was most likely sexually abused or humiliated as a kid or teen. He may have even enjoyed the experience and his puritanical nature led to a life of self-loathing and guilt which to this day torments him. His resentment of those who have healthy, exciting and diverse sex lives could indicate that his childhood experience fucked him up so badly that he didn't have sex again until he was well over 30 years old. Perhaps he is jealous of those who are sexually well adjusted. There is rage and hate in this man and he is in extreme denial that he's a very fucked up sociopath because he's never even considered getting help to deal with his psychological issues. Just because his early life sexual experiences were not pleasant, not pleasurable and maybe not consensual, he lashes out at anyone else who did enjoy their own experiences.

It was still sexual abuse even though you were 15.

The adults and women and men who were vastly older than you are simply nothing but sexual predators who are into sexually abusing underage people, and teens; but you were sexually abused and had statutory rape done to you.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I know of only one fucked up, sexually maladjusted individual on this site. His vehemence against having sex early in life indicate that he himself was most likely sexually abused or humiliated as a kid or teen. He may have even enjoyed the experience and his puritanical nature led to a life of self-loathing and guilt which to this day torments him. His resentment of those who have healthy, exciting and diverse sex lives could indicate that his childhood experience fucked him up so badly that he didn't have sex again until he was well over 30 years old. Perhaps he is jealous of those who are sexually well adjusted. There is rage and hate in this man and he is in extreme denial that he's a very fucked up sociopath because he's never even considered getting help to deal with his psychological issues. Just because his early life sexual experiences were not pleasant, not pleasurable and maybe not consensual, he lashes out at anyone else who did enjoy their own experiences.
    LMAO!!!!!!! You're just trolling, and talking out of your ass about me. You know nothing about me.

I started having sex as a young adult with other adult women and men who were also young adults and my age. I have never been abused and that includes sexually, physically, or psychologically. I had sex many times with a few male and female partners during my 20s, 30s and 40s.

I've never had horrible sexual experiences either, or been humiliated sexually or otherwise. Nope I'm not a sociopath either but you certainly do have some psychological issues.

I don't have rage issues but you and other trolls/haters here certainly do.

But the truth is that nobody who posts here of sexual abuse they've had when they were a teenager or young kid with an adult, peer/friend, or teenager is sexually well adjusted. But there are also adults here who are not sexually well adjusted like you cutting2dachase since you live in your mom's spare guest room, and stay deeply closeted since no woman or man wants you.

Quote Originally Posted by Oztrich View Post
    Darkeyes, I was born and raised in Australia. Here in the USA (where I now live), it is often deemed that America is the moral guidepost and bastion for the entire planet. The fact that Jerry Lee Lewis LEGALLY married his THIRTEEN-YEAR-OLD FIRST COUSIN seems to escape the sensibilities - and general knowledge - of most people. It was not all that long ago that arranged marriages, and marriages to girls under 13 years of age was thought to be perfectly acceptable.

Trying to convince certain people that we do not all think alike - and DEFINITELY do not think the way a lot of Americans do - is plain impossible. This is a country in which a person can be fired for being the victim of a nipple-twister, or denied a job based on not being someone the employer would invite to a barbeque. This is a weird place, and a lot of people have fixed ideas that are incapable of contemplating variations in cultures.
    Yes and Jerry Lee Lewis' career tanked because of how he had incest, and married his underage cousin; but his music always sucked.

The United States has same gender marriage in all 50 states, and even territories; but same gender marriage is not legal in all Australian states and territories.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    Wouldn't you love to dig around in there and write a book about what you find. There has to be weird shit out the ying-yang! Call it Dreamscape II.

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    Wouldn't you love to dig around in there and write a book about what you find. There has to be weird shit out the ying-yang! Call it Dreamscape II.
    Yes you're simply describing yourself and Cuttin2dachase.

But neither of you have ever had relationships based on love, and this is why you are both so full of hate. Which is pathetic, and sad.

Unofficial Community Leader

Here ya go, Dark, my personal anthem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA Welcome to the Fire In the Belly Club !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Here ya go, Dark, my personal anthem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA Welcome to the Fire In the Belly Club !
    Yeah your "club" is all about being a troll and hater on the internet, and you are the only member LMAO...but that's because nobody can stand your presence either on the internet or in person.

Yes but you and dark are both trolls, and she was sexually abused/statutorily raped by creepy adults who should have known better. No wonder why she's so fucked up and had to spend time in a mental hospital.

Last edited by pole_smoker; Jul 29, 2015 at 10:34 PM.

Yeah your "club" is all about being a troll and hater on the internet, and you are the only member LMAO...but that's because nobody can stand your presence either on the internet or in person.

Yes but you and dark are both trolls, and she was sexually abused/statutorily raped by creepy adults who should have known better. No wonder why she's so fucked up and had to spend time in a mental hospital.

Carry on, sweetums.. I kno u r enjoying urself. Twisting what peeps say as ever. I said I'd had therapy when I was 19. I have never spent any time in a mental hospital u will no doubt be sad 2 hear and what therapy I did have had nothing whatever to do with anything I did when aged 15.

Fucked up? No... not in the least. Not as fucked up for sure as one who aggressively and contemptuously slags off those he claims 2 believe r disturbed due 2 childhood sexual abuse. Not much compassion and sympathy there, hey? Now that behaviour shows a real level of mental illness and serious disturbance in the mind. That.. and a lot else besides!!!
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jul 30, 2015 at 5:02 AM.

darkeyes, please don't quote the troll, when you do, peeps that have it on ignore list are force to see is crap, thanks

Just cos my anthem is more www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkhBvO8_kM doesn't mean I don't have fire in the belly, darlin'.. wouldn't have thought of the song tbh in connection wiv Poley but we r off 2 a commemoration and remembrance of Hiroshima and Nagasaki at weekend and have been listening 2 peace and anti war songs for last cuppla hours and feeling quite moved and a lickle sad.. their meaning has even made me feel well disposed 2 Dimwit. Would ya credit it? Hard I kno 2 believe but ther ya r!

Another misunderstanding, Dark. I wouldn't have invited you if I felt you didn't have it.

The flag from my dad's funeral is in a display case, prominently perched atop the middle of my living room entertainment center. It's surrounded by pictures of family members. On one side, my grandmother who was French, abused by the Nazis. On the opposite side, an uncle who died at Normandy. My mother, who, as a young woman, lost her home to the Allied bombing raids over Germany and became a refugee. And of course, my dad, a career military man.

It's impossible for me to watch television without being constantly aware of that commanding presence.

" They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
    And their spears into pruning hooks;
    Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
    Neither shall they learn war anymore. " Isaiah 2:4
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Another misunderstanding, Dark. I wouldn't have invited you if I felt you didn't have it.

The flag from my dad's funeral is in a display case, prominently perched atop the middle of my living room entertainment center. It's surrounded by pictures of family members. On one side, my grandmother who was French, abused by the Nazis. On the opposite side, an uncle who died at Normandy. My mother, who, as a young woman, lost her home to the Allied bombing raids over Germany and became a refugee. And of course, my dad, a career military man.

It's impossible for me to watch television without being constantly aware of that commanding presence.

Aaaaaahh.. if only, Pep... I live in hope and someday after we r long gone, who knows....

You're French? So that explains why you're such a delicate individual, hypocritical, sleazy, hater troll, and weak minded person.

Here's something you will love and frequently fill out:

Aaaaaahh.. if only, Pep... I live in hope and someday after we r long gone, who knows....
    Yes, someday. In the meantime : " Turned the stone and looked beneath it...."Peace on Earth" was all it said. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-JoW_8qw0 Btw... he was protecting a school of pacifists!
    Last edited by pepperjack; Jul 31, 2015 at 11:16 PM.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Yes, someday. In the meantime : " Turned the stone and looked beneath it...."Peace on Earth" was all it said. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-JoW_8qw0 Btw... he was protecting a school of pacifists!
    Very nice if him I am sure... but the last thing pacifists want is protection when it involves non-pacifism. It defeats the object of the exercise and is considered philosophically and morally obscene... . A lot more obscene than who a 15 yo girl happened to b consensually and happily fucking 20 years ago!!! Ne ways.. wont say ne more on that cos it is straying from the topic dotcha think? However interesting a discussion... and it is 2 me....
    Last edited by darkeyes; Aug 1, 2015 at 6:25 AM.

You're French? So that explains why you're such a delicate individual, hypocritical, sleazy, hater troll, and weak minded person.

Here's something you will love and frequently fill out:
    ... racist bastard. Take it from me, dimwit, the French r no more ne of little lot than ne other nationality, and overwhelmingly, a lot less of it than u..

So you've had sex with animals, that's disgusting and people like you should be in prison. But it's well known you are on sites for people who are into abusing animals like you are. This site is a magnet for subhuman bottom feeders who abuse animals and people, or who condone that fucked up shit.
    ..and every time i check into this site you seem to be here posting your disgusting "polls" each one more lurid than the last complete with pics that you have searched for diligently at considerable time and effort to present.... and yet you seem to think that it's all the others that are sick and belong in prison...have you at last sir, no sense of decency or shame?

hey Pole...you should try having sex sometime to see for yourself what it is really like...not just the vicarious thrill you get from reading about others who actually have a life

... racist bastard. Take it from me, dimwit, the French r no more ne of little lot than ne other nationality, and overwhelmingly, a lot less of it than u..
    C'mon, Dark, why do you insist upon engaging him with a rational point of view? You mentioned yourself on this thread that he's having fun with all of this. He's a complete waste of time & mental & emotional energy. He's a demented " bottom feeder" spouting out of his "arse" right?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY