Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: bottoms who want to be treated like a bitch and fucked hard

Oh pole, haven't you ever wanted to be the object of someone's else's desire?

It's the mental idea of some guy bent over you, breathing heavy, warm skin, touching each other, musky scent, moaning with his arms wrapped around your upper body, kissing, thrusting and his dick buried to the hilt in your ass with his shaft twitching and his balls pumping.. Collapses on top of you and kisses your neck passionately..etc..

It's a lot easier to say "breeding" than to type all of that out. It's not so hard to imagine the biological functions in a kinky sort of way if that sort of thing turns you on. Some guys have a very strong desire to surrender to that..get tired of always having to appear to be in control I guess.

..it also helps if the dominate partner isn't a total asshole - which is why I sort of object to the idea of being someone else's "bitch". Of course some people like an element of abuse as well, I don't.. I prefer a more respectful term, and more respectful play..there are ways to do that so that each person appreciates the role their partner plays. That type of pleasurable love making that actually celebrates the bond between two people might be a good and powerful thing if it is done in the right context.

Apologies to the ladies, but some guys will screw just about anything if they are horny enough so "breeding" probably isn't a bad description.. haven't you ever seen a dog humping somebody's leg before? If a man wants to be respectful and play that's one thing, if he tries to take advantage of a situation, well .. not so good - and if he's too stupid to stop I guess he might just find himself on the floor instead of the bed..wishing that his balls were less blue and swollen..

Of course the beautiful thing is just like how men are sometimes aroused by two women pleasuring each other, it seems that some women are aroused by the thought of seeing two men..

..and of course the whole thing seems really disrespectful in the context of love making to intentionally start a family, which is a whole other thing..

(bangs head into desk .. laughs/sighs)

..sorry folks..

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    How can a man "seed" you when you are not a woman, and do not have any female reproductive organs?
    Last edited by elian; Mar 15, 2015 at 8:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post

It's the mental idea of some guy bent over you, breathing heavy, warm skin, touching each other, musky scent, moaning with his arms wrapped around your upper body, kissing, thrusting and his dick buried to the hilt in your ass with his shaft twitching and his balls pumping.. Collapses on top of you and kisses your neck passionately..etc..

It's a lot easier to say "breeding" than to type all of that out. It's not so hard to imagine the biological functions in a kinky sort of way if that sort of thing turns you on. Some guys have a very strong desire to surrender to that..get tired of always having to appear to be in control I guess.

..it also helps if the dominate partner isn't a total asshole - which is why I sort of object to the idea of being someone else's "bitch". Of course some people like an element of abuse as well, I don't.. I prefer a more respectful term, and more respectful play..there are ways to do that so that each person appreciates the role their partner plays. That type of pleasurable love making that actually celebrates the bond between two people might be a good and powerful thing if it is done in the right context.

Apologies to the ladies, but some guys will screw just about anything if they are horny enough so "breeding" probably isn't a bad description.. haven't you ever seen a dog humping somebody's leg before? If a man wants to be respectful and play that's one thing, if he tries to take advantage of a situation, well .. not so good - and if he's too stupid to stop I guess he might just find himself on the floor instead of the bed..wishing that his balls were less blue and swollen..

Of course the beautiful thing is just like how men are sometimes aroused by two women pleasuring each other, it seems that some women are aroused by the thought of seeing two men..

..and of course the whole thing seems really disrespectful in the context of love making to intentionally start a family, which is a whole other thing..

..sorry folks..
    Nope I'm not a bottom/passive when it comes to anal intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Nope I'm not a bottom/passive when it comes to anal intercourse.
    Consider yourself lucky. The first problem is admitting that you like to be submissive in the first place. The second problem is realizing just what kind of abuse you are willing to put up with because the thought of wanting to be desired, physically and emotionally loved by another man is that strong. Up until now, I've never realized just how angry this makes me; because there were a lot of guys who will either joke about sex because they are insecure, or they will take advantage of that situation.

When we long to share love and pleasure deeply with another person, are we not also longing to feel the same thing within ourselves? It's really hard to trust that someone else is not going to take advantage of that. I'm not sure which is more selfish, or neither.

..I guess I need to go back to bed.. Wow, this is probably the first time I've been able to separate the carnal desire from what is really going on in my head..
    Last edited by elian; Mar 16, 2015 at 4:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Top fucker View Post
    Bottoms who want to be treated like a bitch and fucked hard are pretty common, when men here get fucked or bottom do they enjoy being treated like a bitch and fucked hard?
    ...yes...I'm very submissive and I like to be treated like a bitch...humiliated, called names, force to do things...

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...yes...I'm very submissive and I like to be treated like a bitch...humiliated, called names, force to do things...
    What all have you been consensually "forced" to do?

Quote Originally Posted by cw1860 View Post
    I would like to be used and fucked hard! I want your seed shot deep in my ass!!!When I use a vibrator or dildo I like it when it's pounding n and out of my ass until I have anal orgasm! That's what I'd like! Now to only find the cock!
    I would love to have a cock in my ass right now!!!!
    Did you ever find what you were looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post

..sorry folks..
    What do you mean by "Breeding"?

Despite what some men want to do when they role play during passive or bottom role during anal sex, two men can't "breed", and even if you have anal sex with a woman it's not "breeding".

Dirty talk and hard fucking turn me on so much. But it's got to remain within limits always. Never pain or intent to cause pain. Never with an abusive man who takes out his racial or whatever other personal hatreds on a sex partner.

Pull my hair. Slap my ass. Push my head all the way down on the pillow. Grab my waist. Call me a girly slut or even better, make me tell you that I'm a girly slut. But do it all for pure fun and sexual enjoyment and keep your nastiness away from me or I'll throw you out no matter how hot you are.

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    Dirty talk and hard fucking turn me on so much. But it's got to remain within limits always. Never pain or intent to cause pain. Never with an abusive man who takes out his racial or whatever other personal hatreds on a sex partner.

Pull my hair. Slap my ass. Push my head all the way down on the pillow. Grab my waist. Call me a girly slut or even better, make me tell you that I'm a girly slut. But do it all for pure fun and sexual enjoyment and keep your nastiness away from me or I'll throw you out no matter how hot you are.
    That's considerate of you, that you want it to be consensual or fun for you and the other person.

Scientists say that gay men have the brains of women. Meaning that the part of the brain that controls sexuality and makes females submit to males exists in gay men. Add the male sex drive to the basic biological need that females have to receive cock in order to be impregnated and you get men who must be fucked. Men who crave receiving erections in their (my) oral and anal openings. Men who think about getting semen, cum, jizz, milk, batter, squirt... put in us. We need to have men take us. Take control of us. Call us dirty names. We need to submit and be dominated by a man. Especially a dirty talking man.

Quote Originally Posted by SEX_DREAMS View Post
    To me there is nothing hotter than a bottom who like it hard,deep and loves to be treated like a bitch.Nothing sexier than a hot ass up in the air that knows how to milk me dry.
    I love hard and deep with my ass in the air or riding a hot cock. How ever I have no desire to be treated like a bitch. Never had the desire to treat anybody male or female like a bitch. I do know how to milk a cock dry Lay on your back I sit on your cock without you moving I will milk you.

A man can do whatever he wishes with me. I have had men use their fists to punch the air from my lungs, whip me with a cane, belt, paddle. They have spit and pissed on me and they have penetrated me (ass and throat) so hard I would be throbbing, retching and swollen long afterward. The worse a man beats me and abuses me, the more I seem to respect them and invite them to do it again. I will meet a man for the fist time and without knowing anything about him, invite him to my home, tie me up and let them do whatever he pleases. It is a dangerous lifestyle that I seem unable to live without and need it t least a couple of times a month. One day I know I will pick the wrong person and that will be the end...but for now I keep doing it without complaint or restrictions on the man.

Being a bottom and treated like a bitch would be fun for me. I love to "play" submissive since I am not a real submissive in life. Being told what to do is exciting. Possibly being shared among men and women as a naked slut would be a great fantasy. Would love to have a play master or mistress.

I would let you fuck me as hard as you want to. Make me scream and cry out for mercy, when you get done I fully don't intend on being able to walk.

mmmmmm u sound like a real slut u really like sex......that's cool

I have been so horny for cock lately, I just snuk out the garage and fucked my ass with a good size dildo I have while the wife was inside the house. Was fantasizing about a man treating me like his fuck bitch and fucking my ass nice and hard. It didn't take long before I was cumming buckets on the garage floor.

With that said, I am definitely a bottom who likes to be treated like a bitch and fucked hard. Getting me hard just thinking about it.

I love getting fucked in any position and it doesn't matter to me if it's fast and hard or slow and gentle. I don't like humiliation and won't have any part of that.

Love to be used and fucked hard some name calling is always nice

Well first and only time for me but I found I was very submissive once he started fucking me. I was trying to sort out all the new sensations of having a cock in my ass and then he was balls deep and pounding me hard. He was tearing it up and I was loving every minute of it. He was very vocal and asked me if i liked his cock etc and if I wished I were sucking another cock while he was fucking me. I would have done anything he asked if he just kept driving that big cock into my ass. In the end he pulled out of me, removed the condom and pumped a huge load of cum onto my well fucked asshole. It was the hottest guy on guy sex I've ever had and i am sold,.. color me a bottom... his bottom. He can do anything he wants to me... I'll be his fuck slut anytime. I do hope he wants to share me though, I had no idea how good a cock could feel and I'm eager for more.

I am a true bottom. I enjoy nothing more than sucking a cock hard. Have him bend me over and drive the meat balls deep into my ass. Have him hold my hips as he bareback my ass full with his load. Only thing to improve the awesome experience is to have another cock face fucking me as I get my ass fucked. It is so good to enjoy two or three or four at once. Have done it will do it want to do it again and again.

That really would be good. Being used for the pleasure of two guys at once. One of my biggest dreams.

Oh yes i am a cock whore little slut I love getting butt fucked hard like a fucking slut and gag and choking on dick

I'm all for getting rough but I'm nobody's bitch and will not be treated as such. I like be submissive and pleasing my partner by obeying requests, that dosen't mean act like a rapist lol. We like sensual too. My advice my good Topping friend is to not assume and be reckless you can really hurt someone, listen to your bottom and find his spot ask him how he likes it. Sometimes I wanna be rode hard and put a wet, and sometimes its nice to slow down and enjoy.

I have long hair, and like it when a guy pulls my hair and fucks me as hard as he wants. I'm a grunter (when it hurts) and moaner (when it feels good).

pet peeve, just because you're a top doesn't mean you jackrabbit fuck and max fill every guy you meet. That's just called being a shitty lover.