Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bottoms who want to be treated like a bitch and fucked hard

Bottoms who want to be treated like a bitch and fucked hard are pretty common, when men here get fucked or bottom do they enjoy being treated like a bitch and fucked hard?

Re: bottoms who want to be treated like a bitch and fucked hard

I would like to be used and fucked hard! I want your seed shot deep in my ass!!!When I use a vibrator or dildo I like it when it's pounding n and out of my ass until I have anal orgasm! That's what I'd like! Now to only find the cock!
    I would love to have a cock in my ass right now!!!!
    Last edited by cw1860; Dec 18, 2013 at 5:51 PM.

I am a very submissive bottom. I like to spread my legs wide and have my little butt hole pounded hard. Once a man has seeded me I am his bitch.

To me there is nothing hotter than a bottom who like it hard,deep and loves to be treated like a bitch.Nothing sexier than a hot ass up in the air that knows how to milk me dry.

When I was a lot younger and full of hormones I used to have many fantasies.. I've come to the realization that the thought of being "abused" no longer has an appeal .. there is a difference between being "desired" and being "subjugated" ,,

If you want to do that and treat me like your WIFE, fine but acting without respect is a sure way to get the exact opposite of what you want. (There, is that bitchy enough?)

I've been in the dominant role too, I've always made sure that my submissive partner understood how much I appreciated being able to feel so good..the more fully body contact the better I think..

Just my opinion - your mileage may vary..

Quote Originally Posted by SEX_DREAMS View Post
    To me there is nothing hotter than a bottom who like it hard,deep and loves to be treated like a bitch.Nothing sexier than a hot ass up in the air that knows how to milk me dry.
    I would love to be your bitch. My ass up in the air with your hands spreading my cheeks as you shove your big hard throbbing cock deep in my horny ass and plant your seed.

I guess there isn't anyone in/near Round Rock, Tx. Nobody has sent an request to hook up...this sucks.

I love it being a bottom , give it to me hard and fast and an extra cock in my mouth . love being treated like the bitch i am .

I love being a toto Bottom. I prefer sex between me and my Male friend, slow and passionate

I enjoy being treated like slut bitch in heat! The more feminine you make me feel, the hornier I get!

I am totally that way. Now, tell me why we are wired that way. There are times when I am so horny I could take on more than one man.Why do I have these extreme urges.

I have taken on as many as 5 men at once! So hot! Hopefully I can take on more New Years Eve! I want so much cumm sprayed on me, you can't find dry skin!

Me too. It's my role in life.
    Rose

When I was in my twenties I was a top only, but as I have aged I am just the opposite. I love a hard cock in my ass, It is not very often that I can find someone that will fuck me. Most of the guys that I have been with want to be sucked off. I keep looking for that one that wants to explore me as much as I want to explore them. Sucking cock is great but I really am looking for an ass fucker. The butt plug and dildoes are fun, but there is nothing like the real thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose2Me View Post
    Me too. It's my role in life.

I have no idea ...wish I did. Maybe somebody on here can enlighten us both.

Elian; while I agree mutual respect is a very good thing,......I'm still a bottom and we bottoms are pretty much always submissive! When I'm with a man I'm totally subordinating my own pleasure for the sake of his, existing in that moment entirely for him...that is what turns me on and gratifies me the most. And yeah, servicing multiple men at once compounds that feeling. Not something I plan to do on a regular basis but I'm glad I experienced it once.

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    If you want to do that and treat me like your WIFE,
    [fine but acting without respect is a sure way to get the exact opposite
    [of what you want. (There, is that bitchy enough?)
    [joking lovingly]No honey, you need be more bitchy. Make me realize you
    need more of me in you.[/joking]

I genuinely understand your point. I see the difference in being abusive
    and a great lover as being a thin line. It is one I think no one desires
    crossing, unless they are an abuser.

When I choose being submissive to man or woman, it is out of trust and
    respect. That is me choosing to allow another to have control, or at
    least letting them seem to have control. A submissive ought to realize
    the extent of control they hold.

The submissive may end the illusion of the dominate having control at
    any time. If this is not there, then, it has become abuse. This is where
    communication and intamacy play vital roles.

I have a little difficulty in either role, submissive or dominate. And
    it is not exactly a matter of not trusting a partner. At times I face
    self doubts, and sometimes it is simply a matter of being a natural
    switch. I don't care which role, let's just screw.

[joking]Now, bitch go fetch my tea and I'll let you sit in my lap. We'll
    talk about whatever turns up.[/joking]

By the way, love you hon.

Quote Originally Posted by Top fucker View Post
    Bottoms who want to be treated like a bitch and fucked hard are pretty common, when men here get fucked or bottom do they enjoy being treated like a bitch and fucked hard?

For myself this is a "it all depends" question to answer. I know folks
    love the "it all depends" answers. It is what is.

For me it depends on the guy I'm with, the situation of the moment. I
    would love elian treating me like a total bitch for example. But, and
    nothing wrong in him being this, he's a bit too respectful and caring.

And honestly, I would not ask him. He does well enough. Yeah, sue me
    for being a romantic. *chuckles* I love him and to me he is perfect, my
    wife is perfect too.

I like my glasses, thanks. Back to your question and the depending
    factors. If I have a gut sense that a person might become abusive,
    forget me wanting to be used as a horny little bitch, will not happen.

If I feel like the person I'm with would push a bit, yet keep it fun
    and safe, it may happen. It did a few times. And then, there are other
    factors.

Some guys look at me and just feel a need to crumple up in my arms,
    taking things the opposite direction. Some women do this as well. And
    honestly, I'm not big guy in stature. I am just a wiry little fur ball.

I don't think there is a man just north of Austin that can fuck me hard.

I liked to get fucked nice and slowly this way I can experience all the feeling of it going in and out. Towards the end a little speeding up is fine but generally for me it should be slow with long strokes. Some guy going fast grunting just sucks. All of my worst fucks were like this. It's almost like they don't want to feel what they are doing. They also tend to come fast.

I love to get fuck and treated that way

I definitely like to be a bottom bitch. Wish there were more tops where I'm at.

i love having a really hard cock going in me slow while i am on my back legs spread wide. he starts slow then as he humping me goes faster and harder. till he lets his love juice explode in me then while he still throbbing i start to fuck his cock again and love the feel of him getting hard again while its in me.

I just want my ass pounded until all the guys(hopefully there's more than one) have got their pleasures from me!!

Yes, I love being totally submissive , to a top , fully give my self to him . Unfortunately most men seem to be more into slow easy sex , once I adjust to his size I love him to pound me hard

I do enjoy bottoming, its my aim to please , make sure my partner cums, but I am not looking for pain or abuse. I will let you make "love" not some physical wrestling match. What is the point of hurting me, or me letting you hurt me?

My wife of 25 yrs loves hard rough sex, her 5'9 110 pound body loves to fuck hard. We frequently have bi couples over for sex parties and she really loves being throat fucked while another big cock fucks her tight pussy, taking some pointers from the wife, I too enjoy some rough romps from time to time. Its all good as long as everyone knows the rules. When my buddy and I have some alone time, he gets really excited sometimes and gets a little rough, but then again if my mouth and ass has that effect, its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyd270 View Post
    I am a very submissive bottom. I like to spread my legs wide and have my little butt hole pounded hard. Once a man has seeded me I am his bitch.
    How can a man "seed" you when you are not a woman, and do not have any female reproductive organs?

I get weak when I see a man's full erection. I would love to submit my body to him. Nothing would pleasure me more than a he-man bending me over and taking me with strong animal passion.

If that is what it means to be a bottom " that wants to be treated like a bitch and fucked", then that is what I am.

i like being a total sissy bitch. i wear bra and panties or a sexy nighty when im with a masculine man. i want him to know that he is a man and i am not

I am a bottom and love it both ways. Hard and fast and deep or slow and long. As long as my lover is getting pleasure from my hole and he's happy I love it