Register

Going ass or pussy to mouth

Anyone here love to fuck a woman or man bare and then pull out and go ass or pussy to mouth? I love to do this and yeah its HOT! I have a female fuck buddy who likes it when I fuck her in her ass or pussy and then to ATM or PTM.

Re: Going ass or pussy to mouth

Wifey used to love it when I would pull out of her pussy after fucking for a while and take my hot, hard creamy cock in her mouth and then beg me to pump my load deep down her throat for her to swallow. Finger licking and lip smacking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon
    Wifey used to love it when I would pull out of her pussy after fucking for a while and take my hot, hard creamy cock in her mouth and then beg me to pump my load deep down her throat for her to swallow. Finger licking and lip smacking good.
    FUCK YEAH! Its good! It feels so good to fuck a womans pussy and then pull out and go pussy to mouth and have her swallow your dick and cum! Why doesnt your wife do it anymore?

I love it when my ass is fucked hard, and I can taste my sweet ass juices on the cock that was just in there! Conversely, I love it when some of my female sex partners suck my cock when it's loaded with their pussy juices!

For years, I've wanted to suck a cock FRESH from a (HOT) women's asshole...a little bit of ass juice would be great. But finding people in Round Rock, Tx is proving to be quite a task.

Eating a girl out when she is getting fucked in her pussy or ass then going PTM or ATM has always been a fantasy of mine. Pulling out with pussy or ass juice on on the shaft of the cock and licking it off many times until that cock shoots its load in my cum hungry mouth.

Pussy to mouth...oh yes! Ass to mouth...no way!

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    Pussy to mouth...oh yes! Ass to mouth...no way!
    Why wouldn't you go ass to mouth? It's just like going pussy to mouth only you shoot your load deep into a man or womans ass, pull your dick out, and have the woman or man suck your dick.

That would work for me only if I get to wash that dick really good before taking it in my mouth (Washed after Ass before Mouth, WAABM).
    At best, shit residue tastes bad. Wosre!!
    JEM

Well, I've had a few female partners who enjoyed sucking me after vaginal sex, but none who would do A2M.

I did A2M once, earlier this year, at an all-male party. This BBC stud was fucking a guy and I positioned myself below them so that I could lick the studs cock and balls as he slammed the bottom. Every few strokes he'd pull out completely and shove it in my throat... I was so turned on that I was able to deep throat his 9" cock without gagging.

Quote Originally Posted by FunE1 View Post
    Well, I've had a few female partners who enjoyed sucking me after vaginal sex, but none who would do A2M. I did A2M once, earlier this year, at an all-male party. This BBC stud was fucking a guy and I positioned myself below them so that I could lick the studs cock and balls as he slammed the bottom. Every few strokes he'd pull out completely and shove it in my throat... I was so turned on that I was able to deep throat his 9" cock without gagging.
    How did you know his penis was actually 9" long? Did you have a ruler or tape measurer? What else did you do at the orgy?

I've done it once, ass to mouth, and did not really like it. Seems like a good way to get a bacterial infection.

I think that it is personal choice. As long as you are aware of the risks, it is your choice to gamble about STI.
    Chlamydia and gonorrhea are spread by vaginal, anal or oral sex when bacteria from an infected person comes into contact with the mucosa (thin, moist lining) inside the mouth, vagina or rectum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TransferFromTo-Circles-375x285.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	22631

Quote Originally Posted by Top fucker View Post
    How did you know his penis was actually 9" long? Did you have a ruler or tape measurer?
    I asked him how big his cock is. It was definitely the biggest one at this party and it DEFINITELY stood out.

What else did you do at the orgy?
    Don't know if I'd call it an orgy. Is 8 guys an orgy? I dunno...

Anyway, that particular evening in question, I mostly just sucked a few cocks.

Top fucker, the answer is simple. Ass has shit in it...pussy doesn't.

There are many health problems that can result from practicing unsafe rimming, because of the presence of bacteria, viruses or parasites on or in the anus or rectum. These include Hepatitis A, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, intestinal parasites, chlamydia, human papillomavirus (HPV), gonorrhea, herpes, and other sexually transmitted diseases. Applying the mouth to the genitals immediately after applying it to the anus can inadvertently introduce the bacterium Escherichia coli ("E. coli") into the urethra, causing a urinary tract infection. HIV/AIDS is not believed to be easily transmitted through rimming, although experts assert that there is a risk of acquiring HIV from rimming.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    Eating a girl out when she is getting fucked in her pussy or ass then going PTM or ATM has always been a fantasy of mine. Pulling out with pussy or ass juice on on the shaft of the cock and licking it off many times until that cock shoots its load in my cum hungry mouth.
    fantasy of mine too. Never done it though. Need to find safe partners, because of the risks

Quote Originally Posted by Bocacdc View Post
    There are many health problems that can result from practicing unsafe rimming, because of the presence of bacteria, viruses or parasites on or in the anus or rectum. These include Hepatitis A, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, intestinal parasites, chlamydia, human papillomavirus (HPV), gonorrhea, herpes, and other sexually transmitted diseases. Applying the mouth to the genitals immediately after applying it to the anus can inadvertently introduce the bacterium Escherichia coli ("E. coli") into the urethra, causing a urinary tract infection. HIV/AIDS is not believed to be easily transmitted through rimming, although experts assert that there is a risk of acquiring HIV from rimming.
    When I was 20 years old, none of that was registering in my brain when the possibility of having sex actually became reality.
    JEM

Pussy to mouth is good and a lot of women love it.. I think it's fun.
    Atm is good too but not with a new partner... but it can be great!

...with women I'm dominate so I frequently pulled out of the girls pussy and finished off in her mouth...most loved the taste of their own pussy so they loved it...

...with men I'm submissive...my Dom use like to make me crazy by fucking me in the ass...then pulling out and finishing in my mouth while I was too crazy with cum lust to realize what he was doing...
    Last edited by charles-smythe; Mar 19, 2015 at 4:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...with women I'm dominate so I frequently pulled out of the girls pussy and finished off in her mouth...most loved the taste of their own pussy so they loved it...

...with men I'm submissive...my Dom use like to make me crazy by fucking me in the ass...then pulling out and finishing in my mouth while I was too crazy with cum lust to realize what he was doing...
    If you had not been so sex crazed would you have not gone ass to mouth with a man?

When I've had sex with women I used condoms and would finish by having her suck me off, or titty fucking her.

I love to do ass-to-mouth right after a guy fucks me bareback. I love the taste of his cum and my ass juices combined. Of course, I am always well cleaned out before anal sex.

Anyone here love to fuck a woman or man bare and then pull out and go ass or pussy to mouth? I love to do this and yeah its HOT! I have a female fuck buddy who likes it when I fuck her in her ass or pussy and then to ATM or PTM.
    ...never saw a girl that didn't like pussy to mouth...they love the taste of their own puss...why else finger themselves & lick their fingers clean...first time I saw a girl do it I almost cummed all over myself...

If the guy used a condom & lube to fuck me in the ass, I'd pull it off to suck him off but good. Some things are safer clean.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...never saw a girl that didn't like pussy to mouth...they love the taste of their own puss...why else finger themselves & lick their fingers clean...first time I saw a girl do it I almost cummed all over myself...
    Have you ever seen a woman anally or vaginally fist herself?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Have you ever seen a woman anally or vaginally fist herself?
    ...no...

When I was young and dumb I would enjoy rimming, but then I learned of the major health risks!
    I still like to do pussy to mouth, but I won't do ass to mouth....

…because they like the taste of their own pussy so much…I think all girls like pussy to mouth…

my ex used to take her bosses cock from cunt to mouth, she loved to fuck but loved eating cum more

Quote Originally Posted by altimer23 View Post
    my ex used to take her bosses cock from cunt to mouth, she loved to fuck but loved eating cum more
    Did you ever suck a man's dick with her?