Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

When did you first take a cum load up your ass?

When did you first take a cum load up your ass? How old were you? Did you love it? I was 18 and I went to a mens bath house at night. met a man there and he fucked my ass and came up there then he pulled out and I fucked his ass and came up his ass, and loved it ever since!!!

Re: When did you first take a cum load up your ass?

What did it feel like, have him explode in your ass??? It is one of my biggest desires but I'm so scared of the risk

It felt AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! You havent lived until youve taken a cum load up your ass or fucked a nice hot ass and shot your cum up it!!! Dont be afraid sex is meant to be this way and all natural.

No desire to shoot one in a mans ass, just dream of one being shot in mine

I was ten....and that opened the door to a lifetime of pleasure, taking a man into my body was one of the best things ever to happen....for my 12th birthday, 6 boys and 2 adults gave me a total of 12 loads of cum in my sore, but oh so pleased ass as a birthday present....I shall never forget that and night with a sleep over to accomplish it....................

I was 14. High school swim coach. Loved it!

I'm with you! I can't wait until I feel a cock explode deep in my ass for the first time!!!! to feel him shoot his seed deep in my ass! I can't wait!!!

I had a guy stick his dick in my ass but he did not seed me. Still one of my fantasies.

I hadn't had my ass filled and dripping yet. Any takers. Haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by helikesithard View Post
    I was 14. High school swim coach. Loved it!
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...you can't just throw that out there and not tell the whole story!! Coach and team member/player is one of my favorite fantasies! (Personally, it's always a football coach or wrestling coach, but swim coach works just as well!) Can you elaborate, please? Sounds like fun!

While I think this sounds hot and probably feels really good, I don't think i could ever have anal without a condom

In a relationship where I know my partners HIV/STD status for certain because he was recently tested and I know he is not fucking around safe or unsafely, then yes, it is great. It's very slick and feels nice when I am in the mood for it. Otherwise, no way would I let some guy come in my ass without a condom and without making sure I have it in writing that as far as he knows he is D/D free. I also suss him out in general with questions and if I can determine that he engages in unsafe anonymous anal sex than I don't let him near my ass. And even then I feel this is pretty risky.

I have a good friend who is all about cum in the ass, was always telling me I'm too scared and not free enough to enjoy natural bareback sex. I'm too uptight.
    He now is HIV positive and has to take multiple medications. He doesn't look good generally and likely will not do very well as he ages as he deals with the usual degeneration along with a weakened immune system and side effects from multiple meds. Fuck that.
    Last edited by tensy; Dec 29, 2013 at 5:53 AM.

I was 24 he was in his 50's. He was my neighbor and I was sucking him when his wife wasn't around for 3 months. I was using vibrators on my self for 2 years and liked it so it was my idea. It hurt like hell going in but I held my own. He shot in me and it was a great feeling

Can someone explain to Top Fucker the differece between getting and giving a creampie to any stranger,
    and letting 2 close friends that you trust, cum in you each once?
    Thanks

When I was 14 from my mate, felt incredible but only ever did it one more time.

then for years with another guy

I guess I was a late bloomer.. I was in my late 20's the first time I was fucked.. he was a gay friend I had and always wanted to fuck me. I kept telling 'Exit only'.. well one night he convinced me.. I got on his bed on all fours.. he lubed up my ass and pressed his cock against my hole.. he told me to relax and breathe.. I could feel his cock head sliding in my ass.. and it hurt until his cock head was in me and I could feel his cock slide deep inside me.. my entire body started to quiver.. the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my ass made me understand why women and gay bottoms loved to get fucked.. intense orgasms filled my body.. I looked down and my cock was streaming precum into a puddle on the bed.. I could hear his breathing getting heavier and he grabbed my hips and started pumping my ass hard.. I was moaning loudly and I felt his cock start to throb.. with one last hard thrust that pushed me to the bed, I could feel his cock empty his load in me as he laid on top of me.. as his cock began to retreat from my ass.. I could feel his load leaking from my ass. We jumped in the shower and got each other all lathered up and he fucked me again.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Quote Originally Posted by itsnormy View Post
    I was ten....and that opened the door to a lifetime of pleasure, taking a man into my body was one of the best things ever to happen....for my 12th birthday, 6 boys and 2 adults gave me a total of 12 loads of cum in my sore, but oh so pleased ass as a birthday present....I shall never forget that and night with a sleep over to accomplish it....................
    That's creepy and disturbing. You probably have loads of STDs (no pun).

I was 15 and had my first fucking from a guy who was about 55

The pattern of one troll bringing back another banned troll's threads is obvious.

16 with my bestie I returned the favor

i was in a 3some fucking a guys wife and he fucked me while i was fucking her and he filled my ass full of cum fiest time i had been barebacked and seeded and i liked it

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    The pattern of one troll bringing back another banned troll's threads is obvious.
    The pattern of a longtime troll, stalker, and cyber-bully on this site: You tenni, stalking and harassing me and other people who you do not like is obvious.

berryhard

Quote Originally Posted by bijohnmpls View Post
    I guess I was a late bloomer.. I was in my late 20's the first time I was fucked.. he was a gay friend I had and always wanted to fuck me. I kept telling 'Exit only'.. well one night he convinced me.. I got on his bed on all fours.. he lubed up my ass and pressed his cock against my hole.. he told me to relax and breathe.. I could feel his cock head sliding in my ass.. and it hurt until his cock head was in me and I could feel his cock slide deep inside me.. my entire body started to quiver.. the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my ass made me understand why women and gay bottoms loved to get fucked.. intense orgasms filled my body.. I looked down and my cock was streaming precum into a puddle on the bed.. I could hear his breathing getting heavier and he grabbed my hips and started pumping my ass hard.. I was moaning loudly and I felt his cock start to throb.. with one last hard thrust that pushed me to the bed, I could feel his cock empty his load in me as he laid on top of me.. as his cock began to retreat from my ass.. I could feel his load leaking from my ass. We jumped in the shower and got each other all lathered up and he fucked me again.
    That was short and sweet but very hot. The thought of laying there with warm cum leaking out of your loosened up virgin ass has me hard and throbbing and wanting hard cock for my virgin ass ! It must feel so good to collapse after a good fucking and feel the load leaking across your ass and balls....

Quote Originally Posted by bijohnmpls View Post
    Totally hot story.... I haven't experienced the real thing but I've been done several times with a rather large strap on and the feeling was quite amazing. Still on my wish list to try the real thing.

At a truckstop when I was 23. I responded to a trucker's ad on Craigslist. I walked to his big-rig and he fucked me on his bed. When he was about to cum, he took off his condom and stuck his penis head inside my ass and shot his load. I didn't wipe it off, and drove home with cum dripping down the back of my leg. Best first man experience ever!

Have always been leery of barebacking so all the loads in my ass have gone into a condom. If I ever find some one I truly feel I can trust, I'll do it. I was late getting into anal. My teen- age lover tried to fuck me several times, but we were young amd dumb and had no lube so penetration never happened. At age 58 I met a top who loved ass and knew what he was doing, kissing and licking my hole before lubing it up and entering. I loved it! That guy and the one other guy who fucked me both had small cocks. I hope, before I croak, to find a big cock to shoot a huge load into me.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    All the loads in my ass have gone into a condom.
    What you could try next time is having the guy pull off the condom when he's about to cum, and shoot the load on your ass. It'll be messy, but worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    Have always been leery of barebacking so all the loads in my ass have gone into a condom. If I ever find some one I truly feel I can trust, I'll do it. I was late getting into anal. My teen- age lover tried to fuck me several times, but we were young amd dumb and had no lube so penetration never happened. At age 58 I met a top who loved ass and knew what he was doing, kissing and licking my hole before lubing it up and entering. I loved it! That guy and the one other guy who fucked me both had small cocks. I hope, before I croak, to find a big cock to shoot a huge load into me.
    So does this mean you want to be fucked and take cum up your ass while on your death bed? I hope you don't get a necrophile!

I was 17 and LOVED it! Had to ride home on a bus, and was constantly aware of the cum in my ass. Highly addictive I think, but too dangerous these days.

i was 12, had been sucking him every weekend for 3 weeks, i had already sucked him off went he had me lay on my belly. after a lot of spitting in my ass crack he said we were going to play boy , girl, and i was going to be the girl. it took about 30 minuets or so for him to work it in, and once he got it in another 15 to pop a load. then he rammed it as far as he could and layed on my back till he went soft and it slid out. i was forever his girl, it was rare when we hooked up that he did not fuck me and dump a load. good times.