Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Addicted to cum?

Was reading a post on semen taste and there was a link to Semenex. Reading the ad brought memories of two very lovely ladies in my life that I would say were addicted to cum. I mean they wanted to injest as much as they could get.

One actually told me I could not masturbate unless she was there to at least lick it up but preferably drink from the fountain. From what I read there isn't any known properties in semen BUT how many of you folks male and female actually feel like you are addicted? Like addicted to cigarettes of liquor?

Re: Addicted to cum?

OMG................

sorry that has to be the funniest post..i've seen in a long fucking time!

even though, i know there are so many cum sluts out there, the questioning of whether or not cum itself is addicting is hilarious to me............

i keep getting a picture in my head of little sealed bags of cum being sold on the corner.. and people jonesing.... with the shakes and sweats...
    driving up.. with money in their hands.. sunglasses on, wigs... trying to score!

and the cum hustlers are on with their game...
    " you FIve- O? okay.. youwantsome?
    we gotsome good ole boy cum.. ...
    we gotsome chocolated flavored.. or some right off the boat... anything you want we got it "..

now SEX... on the other hand ...........all of it is very addicting. imo.

Glad I was able to write a bit of humor this morning. BUT I was serious!
    "The man who follows the crowd will usually get no
    further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is
    likely to find himself in places no one has ever been."
    - Alan Ashley-Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by jazz5
    Glad I was able to write a bit of humor this morning. BUT I was serious!

yeah i know. it just struck me funny that's all.

Can't say I have ever met anyone male or female who was addicted to cum? I have met those who like it and those who don't. But no one who was likely to have withdrawls if they didn't get a cum fix.

biandu's post was very funny, and you got to admit while the question is serious she did point out some funny stuff. Perhaps now guys will be changing their online famous pickup line "wanna fuck" to "wanna some really high grade cum".

I wouldn't think peeps could becum 'addicted', but I've had plenty of
    women who want to know 'when' I'm cumming...cuz they do NOT want
    to miss a drop...they lap up every drop with vigor! That's about as
    close as to being 'addicted' that you can get, at least firsthand experience
    is concerned. I've yet to 'swallow' my first load, so I don't know what
    I'm in for, or IF I'll becum addicted, but that's another subject...for
    another day!

Azrael

Soon we'll hear about people attacking the jiz merchants for selling them what they thought was high grade colombian semen

hahahaha I like the high grade!!!!!!!!
    "The man who follows the crowd will usually get no
    further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is
    likely to find himself in places no one has ever been."
    - Alan Ashley-Pitt

well--cumm doesn't have much of a shelf life so it would always have to be "fresh and and hot.."
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59
    well--cumm doesn't have much of a shelf life so it would always have to be "fresh and and hot.."

better yet... bunch of underground galleries.. featuring . cocks.. poking through holes.. labeled.. hot latino. bubbly brit.. etc..

oh wait that already exists.. Glory hole heaven..

lol

Biandu, that was funny...Little baggies being sold on the corner...

I don't know of anyone being addicted, but I have posted this line here before.

"Giving a blowjob is a treat. Getting a mouthful of hot cum is the reward."
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Last month I read a very recent study of how women and men react to cum, in any way the semen is absorbed...the sperm actually changes the body's chemistry...I will look for that that research paper...I am so new to this, I have no idea how to tell a guy I want to have oral sex...I am quite skilled at getting laid by new women! That's my

personally i like to eat my mans cum , yummy yummy
    but if an addiction is possible ? im not so sure of , im not addicted but i like it .
    First law of holes : if you are in one , stop digging .

"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." - Twain

Codybear you know there'll be government tax on it....

Not sure if I"m an addicted, but I do enjoy eating cum. Right from the fountain itself, or out of a woman it is the reward of a good love makeing session.
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

My bi wife and I really get turned on by cum, and both of us have a fetish for it. So I guess you could say we are both addicted to the creamy stuff!

Lance & Jess
    Bisexual and proud of it!

Talking Re: Addicted to cum?

LOL....ok....LOL.....my mind is obviously going along the humour ideas.

Cum for sale on the corner has to be fresh!!?? Adds a whole new meaning to 'sweat shops' now doesn't it!

Seriously (as much as I can anyway...) no never heard of someone addicted to it either.
    Nara

Hmmmm Not sure about addiction but the thoughts and methods of procurement sure seem habitiual at times. There are times when I just can't seem to get a nuff of the stuff...From the fountain or the keg.. I'm not to proud to beg

Ambi

Thumbs up Re: Addicted to cum?

Well if semen was sold on corners in baggies, and it helped to stem the meth/crack/heroin addictions then hey, it's all good.

Personally way back when if I can remember, back in the days when I had sex... I loved knowing when a man was going to cum, mostly because I love to see it happen. I love to see his face and body tighten up and the sweet explosion that runs down the length of his cock or splashes up onto his belly. I love the belly shot and the best thing is if the man is willing to share it with me in a kiss after I lick it up.

But like I said, I'm going off of memory here, LOL.

Man I need to get laid.
    Avatar=Travis Fimmel. My inner boy.

I don't know if it is a abduction but....I love to have a hot load shot in my mouth and also love to clean it out of my wife.

LMAO! I swear ya'll are nuts! Addicted to it, I dont think its possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Oral4720
    I don't know if it is a abduction but....I love to have a hot load shot in my mouth and also love to clean it out of my wife.
    Abduction? That's pretty different than addiction isn't it?? LOL

I can see it now: "The great semen abduction!"

Sorry man, just pointing it out. I'm a word nazi, I admit. LOL
    Avatar=Travis Fimmel. My inner boy.

Smile Re: Addicted to cum?

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59
    Best to consume it like sushi, very fresh.

DM

Im with ORAL4720, Back in the iceage when the wife and I were swinging, one of my biggest thrills was to clean another mans load from her, or to snowball. Its not addicting in the sence cigarettes are addicting but its a thrill Ill always love. Perhaps because of the taboo or because I like cum straight from the fountain.

Cum like good wine is best shared with good friends ... hopefully your friends will be more addicting then the cum .... If you get addicted to both then you will all be in for some great times

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkkkkk........I'd hate to be working in a sperm bank

Cheers Chook

cum is the most amazing fluid. to see. to taste. even the smell gets me going.

as 4 addicted? if 1 guy cums, i really cant wait for the next 1 to do it too.

gimmee gimmee gimmee lolol

Addicted to cum? Yes! My own and my two "best mates". Without doubt. I love the taste of it, the feel of it and the look of it. The more the better!

Sharing and eating cum is nothing new. I once read that Roman orgies ended in both men and women drinking each others seed.

Quote Originally Posted by swans
    Addicted to cum? Yes! My own and my two "best mates". Without doubt. I love the taste of it, the feel of it and the look of it. The more the better!

Sharing and eating cum is nothing new. I once read that Roman orgies ended in both men and women drinking each others seed.
    I so agree with you and the more the better to!!

I like to use my cum to cream my coffee when I'm alone in the office Shoot my wad into my coffee cup then mix it with a nice French Roast.