Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's your type girl/guy?

I'm just wondering. I also don't know exactly the rules as far what pics I can show so I'm going to just post what's usually acceptable

This is my type of woman for the most part

I tend like Latinas with wide hips I'd have had more pics of transsexual women but the pictures I had might be too vulgar.

I tend like Latinas with wide hips I'd have had more pics of transsexual women but the pictures I had might be too vulgar.

I tend to like very muscular hairy guys the darker kinds especially.

<3 eyes

<3 his tats

Last edited by Justayoungcollegeguy; Nov 29, 2013 at 2:10 AM.

Re: What's your type girl/guy?

ladies ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7vg920h3p1qg7xwvo1_500.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	22084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8a8u3aIed1qg7xwvo1_500.png 
Views:	386 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	22085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8a95oRiOb1qg7xwvo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	22086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m82sof4adt1qg7xwvo1_500.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	22087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mf0y3hgcQO1qg7xwvo1_500.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	22088

guys,... I like them gentle and strong like michael clark duncan in the green mile...

trans people.... feminine, long hair, easy going and versatile / open minded
    Last edited by Long Duck Dong; Nov 29, 2013 at 2:57 AM.
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Hey can we show tits and cock?cuz I have a few I'd like to add.

yeah...lol..
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I love the ladies with a mature and sultry look.And older guys with big cocksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Lisa.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	22089Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2002687329.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	22090

I did not know that at all. I saw others doing but being new I just didn't want to break any rules that may exist anyhow these are many my favorite transwomen usually Asian. Also the only transsexual women I've been with were Asian. And thick... I love thick girls usually

This is basically my type of guy uncensored

Last edited by Justayoungcollegeguy; Nov 29, 2013 at 1:18 PM.

Additional

I like skinny feminine twinks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	170_1000.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	22103Click image for larger version. 

Name:	883_1000.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	22104Click image for larger version. 

Name:	886_1000.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	22105Click image for larger version. 

Name:	906_1000.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	22106
    Last edited by LennyC; Nov 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM.

I also like skinny white girls.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	067_1000.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	22107Click image for larger version. 

Name:	191_1000.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	22108Click image for larger version. 

Name:	451_1000.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	22109Click image for larger version. 

Name:	890_1000.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	22110Click image for larger version. 

Name:	720_1000.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	22111

This is a good demonstration of how varied our interests are! There are so many different body-types, personalities, and characteristics, to excite and motivate us all.

I've long thought I had vastly different attractions than most. I like soft, voluptuous, features for both genders. The best male lover I ever had, was short and chubby, endowed with a small penis, a feminine ass, and a face that looked much more feminine than male. But, his personality and intelligence made him beautiful to me! He was sensual, talented, and as eager to please, as he was to be pleased. Yep, he was the best of 'em all!

My present GF would probably not turn many heads on the street, but I know her mind and heart. I also know where her trigger spots are and the words that build a fire in her. In addition, I know she needs me for more reasons than sex, even though that is a huge part of our lives. I wouldn't trade her for he most stunningly beautiful woman on this earth!

I must say my taste in women is pretty varied. I like women of many shapes, shades and sizes but nothing gets my hotter than a fit woman with a great butt and nice legs. This is perfection to me

Name:	12089_734385123257297_993247452_n.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	22166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	545916_708145402547936_12712924_n.jpg 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	22167

As far as men my attraction is much more limited. My attraction to men is like 95% about penis size honestly. With men nothing is hotter to me than seeing a skinny guy with a huge dick. Something like this

Name:	0542728727.jpg 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	22168

Regular mature men and women who love sex are my preferences. Ideally, they should have most of their teeth and be neither morbidly obese or skeletal.
    Bisexual Explorer

I like different type of men: mixed race, european, persian, asian. Not too masculine or feminine.

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	22169

Name:	images-1.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	22170

Name:	images-2.jpg 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	22171

Women I mostly prefer with light or caramel/ olive skin. As long as they're fit, not too skinny or fat.

Name:	imgres.jpg 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	22172

Name:	images-3.jpg 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	22173

But besides the look I love if a person has interesting personality, intellect, and is globally minded.

ones that I'm attracted too. No fantasy girls cuz they aren't real anyway. been there done that,

I see women and men on here that the posters dream about. I have awoman who gets dirty in the dirt,and not afraid to go exploring, fishing,ect, not into the "look at me kind' and to parade in public, have awoman who enjoys life and the world we live in,mountains-deserts ect

My favorite type of woman...naked
    My favorite type of guy..Same

Muscle bound guys and 18-to-20something hotties aren't my thing. I love mature women and men, call em "grannies or grandpas" who are respectful, not domineering, and enjoy their sexuality and are wanting and willing to share it with others (uh me).

I'm attracted to curvy, femme, little or no body hair, shaved smooth down there (back to front), shy, and someone confident in their own skin. This applies to both men and women. One exception is I have a weakness for women of color. Personality and chemistry can over-ride all of the above.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

I love curvy women, but have to be real not the photo shopped models. My attraction to men is purely sexual. I don't walk down the street and say "wow i would like to fuck him." But get me on a web cam I get hard in seconds.

All of these people are hot, but I'm particularly attracted the 4th shemale.

Don't know why, but I have developed an attraction for much older men in the past few years. The pic of the old guy standing outside really gets me going...I would submit to his wishes (as long as they involved his cock).

This needs BUMP!

With men, if there's one type that continually turns my head, it's tall, lean guys. Long hair is a plus, as is thick curly hair. I couldn't tell you why, but it really turns me on to mess a curly-haired guy's hair up into a fro. I tend to prefer blonds with straight hair, and curly hair to be dark.

Granted, I say that, but that doesn't mean that's the only type I'm interested in. There's a guy that's got my attention right now that is more stocky with dark short hair, but is absolutely sexy-cute. Or as I call him, fuckadorable.

I love all types of women, but I find that I like softer, and blondes have been getting my attention more than I realized. I have a big crush on a friend who's pretty much perfect, soft belly, short blonde hair, light creamy skin.

Geeky, intelligent, and creative types are turn ons in both men and women. I love confidence in men and quirkiness in women.

My ideal is skinny girls with nice tits and masculine fit athletic guys. Having said that the best hand job I ever had was from a considerably un-athletic bald dude in his late 60s/early 70s.

I like my lovers to be skinny. Girls with small, I mean tiny, tits, slender legs with a wide leg gap. Men, thin, cut, average sized cock. Crossdresser or dickgirl should NOT have fake tits, should be shaved and should be feminine.

All of them must be nasty and want to fuck in the woods.

I really don't have physical requirements.

But here's a short list (pasted from an e-mail where I was answering this question for someone else) of what I like:

In men:

Sensitive. Intuitive. Stable. Employable. Competent. Reasonable (should have been #1). Rational. Can compromise. Can admit fault and/or wrongdoing. Has integrity (and will hold firm on what he knows is right). Beautiful eyes. A strong face (much more important than a strong body...though that can be a turn-on). Good kisser. Can enjoy being quiet together. Great kisser. Sense of humor (should have been #3)...and can laugh at himself. Incredible kisser. Finds me attractive *first* for my mind, but also appreciates my body. Is self confident without being egotistical (should have been #2). Likes to kiss. Sexually experimental. Is enthusiastic about sex. Up for adventures (sexual or otherwise). Trustworthy (should have been #1-3). Intelligent (should have been #1-3). Enjoys long walks. Likes to play games (not mind games).

In women: Same.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    In men:

Sensitive. Intuitive. Stable. Employable. Competent. Reasonable (should have been #1). Rational. Can compromise. Can admit fault and/or wrongdoing. Has integrity (and will hold firm on what he knows is right). Beautiful eyes. A strong face (much more important than a strong body...though that can be a turn-on). Good kisser. Can enjoy being quiet together. Great kisser. Sense of humor (should have been #3)...and can laugh at himself. Incredible kisser. Finds me attractive *first* for my mind, but also appreciates my body. Is self confident without being egotistical (should have been #2). Likes to kiss. Sexually experimental. Is enthusiastic about sex. Up for adventures (sexual or otherwise). Trustworthy (should have been #1-3). Intelligent (should have been #1-3). Enjoys long walks. Likes to play games (not mind games).

In women: Same.
    This is the best response to this question ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    This is the best response to this question ever.
    Women... of legal age, but age is otherwise unimportant...very dark brunette, tall, dark eyes, sultry, sexy smile, own natural teeth lilywhite, not skinny, neither 2 overweight, not immense boobs and they must be real for silicon will not do....triff legs, nice bootie, gud fashion taste, gud humoured, quick witted... receptive to the Fran charms and for preference, with a luffly domme sexual streak...ethnic origin has always been immaterial so the description could apply to women of all races, if not all women... but dont worry gels.. if ur completely different, is of no consequence, cos I get the hots for women who have few or even none of the above attributes... me own wife and partner, the luffly Kate, is 5'3 mousey brown coloured a ver nice shade of auburn at present and has the most gorge blue eyes and bootie... she is howeva, very bossy in bed.. on kitchen table, couch, shower..... well u get wot I mean.... just 'bout ne wer she takes a mind 2....

Men.. no preference except that they r nice, funny and fun to b wiv and keep their grubby mitts 2 themselves... octopi need not apply... I am however open 2 huggling, giving and receiving affection from my men friends and I both initiate and am glad wen it is initiated.. dont wantcha body or bits, but I am no misandrist, contrary to popular belief.. I do like men and the company of men..
    Last edited by darkeyes; Dec 16, 2014 at 11:44 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Girls: I don't have a "favorite type." Avoid the extremes - fat, anorexic thin, freakishly tall or short, etc. I can get hot for any really attractive woman. Top features are: cute or pretty face, stunning eyes, big but not too big or saggy boobs, big round bubbly ass with no cottage cheese and just smaller than too big - combined with a thin waist - those are the hottest babes to fuck doggy style!! NO FAKE TITS EVER.

Guys: I'm the total opposite. I don't have a favorite type, I have virtually only one type and I'm intensely sexually attracted to that. Younger black men with attractive face, minimal to no body hair, and packing at least 9 inches of black dick between their legs. 10 inches is my sweet spot and I'm one of those white bottom sluts for huge black dick that can walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

I did say "virtually" however. Never hooked up with a ridiculously cute, 18 to 25 year old twinkly boy with daddy issues or otherwise hot for good looking older men. With milky white skin and a big round hairless milky white bubbly butt that belongs on a girl. A nice big dick is always welcome too but this ain't about his dick, it's all about his ass and my dick and me using my dick to fuck my little girly boy's hot girly ass. Still waiting for one of these cuties to cross my path one day and make me a top for the first time.

If a guy isn't one of these two types I have zero sexual interest in 99% of them. No matter how gorgeous they are or how big a dick they have. I've learned that one secret to enjoying life to the fullest is to never say never and to take everything for what it is, so I'll never say never on all you other types of guys either. You just never know...

What is my type of Girl / Guy?

As far as women go, I LOVE Full Figured , Statuesque , Plus Sized Big Beautiful Women !!! (Older women, cougar types, too) No skinny Minnies for this boy !

In the Men Department, I have always been with older, established College Professor types. Its kinda funny ,but as I grow older, my eye tends to look at younger men more.

I am very much into Saiposexuality (attracted to Intelligence.)
    Some day, someone will teach me how to attach photos to these posts...
    Last edited by csreef; Dec 16, 2014 at 5:44 PM. Reason: Punctuation