Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wizzee

Re: What's your type girl/guy?

I guess it's my turn to add my view on this subject.

What I look for female-wise? First thing I see is eyes, and go nuts over seeing Taylor Swift's, Anne Hathaway's, or Zooey Deschanel's eyes, or many others that are as dramatic. Next I look at hair, I'm partial to long hair in most cases, shoulder length or more, again like Taylor Swift, but there are spectacular exceptions, like Anne Hathaway's in her latest movie, "Interstellar" I also look for intelligence, sense of humor, and conversant in current affairs. Intelligence by itself means nothing, unless it can be used for something; I had a classmate in school who was so brilliant, that she seemed dumb. Lots of brains, but unable to use them in social interaction. I like someone who can easily carry on a conversation on a variety of subjects, making valid contributions to it. Now, as to the body? I prefer slender, but not skinny. I like small-busted girl-next-door tomboys with red hair and freckles. Shapes like early Deniece Williams, Pam Anderson before her breast surgery, and yes, even Anne Hathaway. Taylor Swift, I find to be devastatingly beautiful, someone whose face I cannot ignore. But from the neck down, nothing there, too skinny, shapeless, and very high-waisted. The ladies will understand "high-waisted", which is one reason why she never bares her belly-button, her hips would make low-riders or hip-huggers look kinda weird. It's a little strange, but my ex-wife fit exactly, but she was a pure bitch, and the marriage lasted less than 3 years. After remaining single for a quarter of a century, I got stupid again, and my second wife had NONE of the physical attributes, but her mind and soul conquered me completely.

I know, I talk too much !

As for guys? I don't know, I've never been with one, so I don't know what I would find attractive, physically. Intellectually I suppose I would look for the same things as my ladies, but physically? I don't really know. I've seen some Charles Atlas types that just looked muscle-bound, I've seen some slender guys remind me of Sheldon Cooper from "Big Bang Theory" on TV, or early Jerry Lewis. I've seen larger guys that remind me of looking in a mirror at myself... Like I said I don't know. About the only specific I might have would be his "equipment" be somewhere between 6 and 8 inches. With my fat butt, less wouldn't be very effective, and more might be too painful. Otherwise, it is pretty much a blank slate waiting to be drawn on.

I guess I am very much like "csreef" just above me, in that I am attracted to intelligence, the rest is secondary.

I love a girl that is naked with big boobs and a completely bald pussy

Wizzee

Quote Originally Posted by monaohio View Post
    I love a girl that is naked with big boobs and a completely bald pussy
    I'm right there with ya on naked 'n' shaved, but big breasts just don't seem to do anything for me, and make her uncomfortable when she is on her tummy and I'm on top

Females: My fantasy woman would be this: 5' tall #105. Very toned body. 34C breasts. Silver-dollar sized areolas with big nipples. Nice large clitoris with ample labia minora. Shaved genitals with a perfect "landing strip." Long black hair, green eyes and pale white skin. Small, highly-arched feet with nails painted red. Obviously, she would be a "nasty" girl that likes to fuck as much as I do...

Wizzee

Quote Originally Posted by TXLonestarTX69 View Post
    Females: My fantasy woman would be this: 5' tall #105. Very toned body. 34C breasts. Silver-dollar sized areolas with big nipples. Nice large clitoris with ample labia minora. Shaved genitals with a perfect "landing strip." Long black hair, green eyes and pale white skin. Small, highly-arched feet with nails painted red. Obviously, she would be a "nasty" girl that likes to fuck as much as I do...
    Sounds like you've been spending too much time on Industrial Blvd, Or Harry Hines Blvd !
    Just kidding, but I know what you mean, and your area has lots and lots of pretty Latinas to choose from. Whoops ! Sorry, I just noticed the pale white skin part. Maybe you should move to the Chicago/Milwaukee area, lovely eastern European ladies, and Romani sweethearts.