Register

View Poll Results: What sort of 3 ways do you prefer?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a guy and I prefer a male/male/male 3 way

62 25.83%
  • I'm a guy and I prefer a female/female/male 3 way

21 8.75%
  • I'm a guy and I prefer a MMF 3 way

133 55.42%
  • I'm a woman and I like to be with two women

2 0.83%
  • I'm a woman and like to be with a man and a woman at the same time

3 1.25%
  • I am not sure?

16 6.67%
  • I am not into 3 ways at all.

3 1.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What sort of 3 ways do you prefer?

What sort of 3 ways do you prefer or do you even like 3 ways?

Re: What sort of 3 ways do you prefer?

Any of them I've had mmm and mfm and mmf only one I haven't is mff

My favorite 3 way is a 3 way suck session where everyone cums at about the same time or to suck both guys off and then one of them sucks me off and blows my load back in to my mouth.

My wife and I do a lot of MMF and MFM threesomes. Yes, I'm bi, but I truly get off on watching her be pleasured. We're into hotwifing where she has not only my permission, but my enthusiastic support to fuck anyone she wants as often as she wants. Although, licking him clean and eating their creampie from her pussy before sliding in for sloppy seconds is definitely hot, also!

Then there was the threesome where I was fucking her, and this BBC slides in behind me and slips his cock into my ass while I was fucking my wife... I'll admit that I didn't last long. He fucked us both that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Nauti Rogue View Post

Then there was the threesome where I was fucking her, and this BBC slides in behind me and slips his cock into my ass while I was fucking my wife... I'll admit that I didn't last long. He fucked us both that night.
    Did you both take his cum in your holes/asses/cunts/mouths?

most 3ways i have done is mmf i have done mff and mmm and all was fun

Have done a MFM and MFF but have never had a MMM really looking forward to one

can't really say a preference but my bucket list is to have one with a gal, a TS and myself. Think about it, 2 cocks, 2 pair of tits, 3 mouths and enough cum to go around.

I've had multiple MM 3 -ways and 4-ways....loved swallowing all the cum...yes, a pussy or two to eat would of also been nice...but just hasn't happened

Either MFF or MMF, depending on my mood and who the people are. A MFF is really great if the ladies are also bisexual.

I have been blessed to have enjoy quite a few MFM, FMF, MMM and even MFMM encounters but my two favorites are FMF and MFM where all are bi.

I've been part a few MMMs and a lot more MMFs. I prefer an MMF. I enjoy the different sucking and fucking possibilities a MMF allows.

Being Bi, I'm happy sucking cock and eating pussy.

FTM + M + M. Absolutely wonderful

No idea, would need to try them all to make an informed decision. Possibly more than once to be sure

Honestly ffm sounds hottest

i've never had the pleasure of a 3 way but i do hope to experiance them. i'd like to try all combinations but at this point in my life i think about mmm the most.

Any three-way I can be a part of, to be perfectly honest...

All guys I love man sex.. I love providing my ass to be fucked and my throat to be fucked.. I love being the meat in the middle!!

No idea but I'd love to try all!

Would love a MFM. Get the best of both.

I am vers. My lovely wife and I have a regular FWB, a bi vers male. Our threesomes are simply epic.

MMM. I love threeways and being spit roasted.

I've only had MMM 3 ways so far. Would love to try a MMF

Some of my favorite 3-ways have always been MMF, consisting of another male and his SO. I love when she encourages him to fuck my face or to plow my hole deeper while she frigs herself. I love playing the slut and bed wrecker.

It's a close call, but I think I like FFM the best, but also loved the MMF I had. The idea of MMM is also appealing, so maybe I'm just easy!

I’ve had mmf, Mff and mmm. I don’t think I can say one is better I enjoyed all equally.

I’ve enjoyed several MFF massage sessions, but on the list is MMF, MTgM, and so on until I’m part of a sweaty pile of man meat lol

I've had all the above and larger groups as well. There's really only one question to answer...is everyone enjoying themselves and each other? If so, there's nothing to choose between any of them.

For my part, MMF play is the most erotic! I’m not all that experienced; I’ve only been in one threesome relationship, and that was about 15 years ago with a younger couple across town. It started out as MFM play; the boyfriend and I simultaneously pleasuring the lady, and she us. Yes there was some incidental contact between us two guy’s, but somewhere in the middle of our third play session, the dynamic changed, and the sexual contact became quite deliberate. I was a total newbie back then, but agreed with only a little hesitation to indulge the lady’s fantasies, most of which seemed to involve sex play between her boyfriend and me. Over the next 12 or so weeks this uniquely uninhibited threesome continued, I eagerly and enthusiastically explored my bisexual side, and most of the combinations possible with two horny guys and one very uninhibited lady.

A 3 way is something that’s on my bucket list