Register

help me find my first cock to suck

Hello all,
    I really need to make a long time fantasy come true. I want to pleasure another men. Thinking about a think cock in my mouth gets me so hot. How should I approach a man about this. I dont know anyone who is gay or bi. Should I be looking at bars and clubs? Any advice about how some of your experiences would be much appreciated. I want this so bad. Im thinking of ordering a dildo online just see what it would feel like.

Re: help me find my first cock to suck

Nobody can help you, since you have to be the one to go out and find a man. Yes go to gay or LBGT bars or clubs and get out and meet people, instead of going online. If you want to give a man oral sex there's no need to order a dildo since a man's penis is made out of flesh and not silicone or another synthetic material.

You don't know anyone who is gay or bi ? I find that hard to believe . There are people you know that are gay or bi and you don't know that about them . It would be hard , indeed , to not know anyone that is .

It is true, males of all sorts, that enjoy male sexual contact are all around you. You will meet when one or both of you make it known that it is what you want. It is risky, I know. That is just the way it is. All it takes is one person to be brave enough to break the wall down. Bars and clubs may work for you. Craigs List has worked for me as I don't drink and the noise in clubs drive me crazy. If you have money there are cruses and other events just for people who like male to male fun. If it is something you really want then the time will come when desire out weighs the risk. That is when it will happen.

Look for a gay masseur who is sympathetic and nice--he will welcome you taking his cock in your mouth, and you can see what it is like. That is what I did, telling my story on another Forum page, with a very sweet 60s masseur who encouraged me to take his erection, which was semi-erect, and I found particularly nice as a result. My next step is to have him give me some of his cum--I like to taste my own but didn't taste his at the time. Try it, you'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by oldercal View Post
    Look for a gay masseur who is sympathetic and nice--he will welcome you taking his cock in your mouth, and you can see what it is like. That is what I did, telling my story on another Forum page, with a very sweet 60s masseur who encouraged me to take his erection, which was semi-erect, and I found particularly nice as a result. My next step is to have him give me some of his cum--I like to taste my own but didn't taste his at the time. Try it, you'll like it.
    Don't do this or don't go to a male prostitute who is claiming to be a "masseur" or who gives "massages". There are enough bisexual and gay men who are not whores or prostitutes who will have sex with you for free. You're in or around Phoenix, there are lots of bi and gay men there. You just need to get out and actually meet people. Go to a gay or LGBT bar or club and meet people.

You can order a dildo that squirts. Fill it up with warm creem or milk

Clubs are an option but I dont want the world to know what I am doing. Being seen in an club looking for men is not ideal. I want this to be a private secret thing. Im gonna mad if I cant stroke and suck something soon. Im a little scared to find someone in an ad.

Quote Originally Posted by takeuallin View Post
    Clubs are an option but I dont want the world to know what I am doing. Being seen in an club looking for men is not ideal. I want this to be a private secret thing. Im gonna mad if I cant stroke and suck something soon. Im a little scared to find someone in an ad.
    Why do you not want to go to a bar or dance club for bisexual and gay men? Are you married and looking to cheat on your wife with a man? If this has to be so private why are you posting on the internet about it?

Don't waste your time with online sites or personal ads. Instead go out and actually meet other bisexual and gay men, and if you want to find someone to give oral sex to that should not be difficult at all. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I found myself in the same predickament So I found the nearest adult book store and novelty shop that had video viewing booths which are often found to have Glory holes. If you don't know what one id it is a hole in the wall. If there is someone in the nest booth stick your fingers thru the hole and wiggle them pull your hand back and if they want their cock sucked they will stick it thru the hole and then you drop to your knees and go for it with all the gusto you have fantasized with.
    Another way is o find a personals website and post an ad they are often free.
    Goodllck It was all I had hope it would be

Text me 4055904603

Quote Originally Posted by NMCowboys View Post
    Don't do this or don't go to a male prostitute who is claiming to be a "masseur" or who gives "massages". There are enough bisexual and gay men who are not whores or prostitutes who will have sex with you for free. You're in or around Phoenix, there are lots of bi and gay men there. You just need to get out and actually meet people. Go to a gay or LGBT bar or club and meet people.
    I also began with the tender touch of gay masseur, graduating from his handjob to later his weekly blowjobs. Then I found an equally tender but more top oriented masseur who made his cock available for me to release from his panties and feel deep in my mouth as he worked my shoulders. THAT is when I knew I was truly bisexual.

The fact that I paid for the massages and tipped a little for the unexpected special service takes nothing away. Neither of them were “prostitutes”, they were just really great therapists.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry19562020 View Post
    Text me 4055904603
    Could be waiting awhile. The poster has been on since may 2014.

Go to silverdaddies.com

I have have found cocks to suck at ABS YMCA mensroom in home depot lowes sears public malls parks public restrooms

cum over lift my skirt and have funClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 65.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	55109

i am bi in surprise az looking to have some fun

Gay bathhouses are everywhere and yes people to have sex there it's sort of what gay bathhouses are all about where like minded men get together of SEX! LOL.

I agree with twilde1952. A nice bathhouse is the best place...second is an adult theater..last is adult bookstore with gloryholes. Good luck.