Register

View Poll Results: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Voters
2716. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

382 14.06%
  • 1-5

941 34.65%
  • 5-10

425 15.65%
  • 10-20

349 12.85%
  • 20-30

195 7.18%
  • 30-40

111 4.09%
  • 50-100

132 4.86%
  • 100+

181 6.66%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Maybe 5 or so. It has been about 10 years since my last. Would love to find a friend nearby to suck occasionally.

I am 69 yrs old and have only been sucking cock for 5 years and I have probably sucked about 50 or 60 cocks and swallowed the cum out of everyone of them. No STD's. I just love the taste of cum since the first time I tasted my first cum load. I just can't get enough cock and cum, I need it all the time.

I wish I could actually count them

without revealing the number, I have always enjoyed myself thoroughly...it's one of life's great sexual pleasures along with giving oral to women.....not limited to oral but when it's happening, I love giving.

Now its officially One cock sucked and one load of cum swallowed. and just a week ago it was zero. :-)
    Last edited by cw1860; Jan 1, 2014 at 9:48 PM.

Too many to remember, >100 plus
    I have also had my cock sucked more than I have sucked. Love getting head and being blown.
    Guys rock! Cock is thee best! Praise dick!

Quote Originally Posted by cw1860 View Post
    Now its officially One cock sucked and one load of cum swallowed. and just a week ago it was zero. :-)
    Good for you! I totally understand how good that feels.
    JEM

Zero, but I'm not against trying it by any means! Hard and posting in this thread lol.

about 12, luved all them

Probably 5 or 6 total, but I didnt swallow cum with all of them, maybe half.

What part of MN are you in? I will be in the Duluth area some time in mid April to May 1 and will be there for about a month

I have already voted in this poll but thanks to my wife who had some friends over last weekend I have added two more to my count.I am now in the over twenty group.

you can very finally add one.
    though I don't know if it count cause he CAME so fast

I have only sucked 2 cocks, no s.t.d's.

Quote Originally Posted by rodman2005 View Post
    Too many to remember, >100 plus
    I have also had my cock sucked more than I have sucked. Love getting head and being blown.
    Guys rock! Cock is thee best! Praise dick!
    I love sucking cock and would much rather suck a cock than have mine sucked.

Im 58, married bi with a bi wife. My first cock I had as a waterboy in a mens sauna when I was 13. For pocket money they used my mouth and when I was about 14 my virgin ass. I tried to figure out how many that might be....at least 600 - 700. Im a bottom bitch with a soft asscunt (and wide) and Im very oral! Every man fucking me gets a good sucking first! I remmebr the good old times when you didnt have to be scared of rough diseases! Oh I was swallowing gallons of cum!

I have sucked at least 30 cocks, probably more and probably 75% came in mouth and I swallowed them all. It is hot feeling a cock swell and feel his loadshootinto my mouth. I love the taste too.

I've only sucked 3 different guys cocks a few times each. And now I just joined a group of about eight so maybe 8 more to my numbers. I can't wait to start, I hope I get to line them up and suck them all. no std's here.

I have been sucking cock for the past 40 years. A total of about 15 different cocks, but I have a friend who I've been sucking for 30 years and have sucked him at least 100 times.

I can't say that I ever kept count I started at 8 and started swollowing at 11 and 66 now, never got an STD

I have sucked only one when I was 14 and yes I did swallow his cum. I loved it! since then but I am still trying to get past my urges to follow through with doing it again. Maybe I'm just to nervous but I really only want one regular Bi-friend to share all of myself with. Call me weird I guess.

ALL the cocks I've sucked were men's.

Quote Originally Posted by joavi View Post
    if you really want it go do sth about it
    I am in no rush. The time may cum in the future.

three

since i started knowing i was bi -- over 10 years now, mid 30s here, too many but less than 100. i don't swallow, just suck till they get hard so they can fuck me if they wanted to.

I hat to say it, but I have lost count.

Sometimes I can be so slutty. Other times I won't think about dick for months. Today I've sucked 3 dicks and will probably suck at least 2 more. Since I was around 12, I've probably sucked well over 200 cocks. I was tested a couple of months ago and have never contracted a STD....knock on wood....hard wood. heh heh
    Last edited by TNM37066; Jan 23, 2014 at 4:23 PM.

I'm 20 and I've sucked around 20

Update: Ended up sucking 4 today.