Register

View Poll Results: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Voters
2716. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

382 14.06%
  • 1-5

941 34.65%
  • 5-10

425 15.65%
  • 10-20

349 12.85%
  • 20-30

195 7.18%
  • 30-40

111 4.09%
  • 50-100

132 4.86%
  • 100+

181 6.66%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

I've sucked around 40 in the last 20 years.. Its been about six months now because life gets in the way but I'm always lookin. I'm a little picky but I'm the one puttin it in my mouth so I can be picky. I've swallowed about half. No stds . Don't think I'll quit anytime soon . I love the feel of cum erupting across my tongue and down my throat.

like others I have only sucked 3 different cocks but 2 of them lengthy friendships. started when I was 14 with my best friend. after the first time we never stopped until we graduated high school and both joined the navy but we stationed at different bases. the last time with him was while we happened by chance to both be home on leave at the same time. he picked me up and bought a 6 pack and drove around. we ended up parking at an old favorite location we used too go too to suck each others cocks. didn't take long too get on the subject of our past experiences and instantly knew we both wanted the same thing....we spent the rest of the night sucking each other cocks over and over , swallowing every load we shot. couple of years later I was transferred too a new location and there I found my second suck partner. the night we realized we both shared the same secret in our paths was the first night of many we sucked each others cocks. almost everytime we were alone in private we would end up sucking each other off. this went on for almost 3 yrs. 3rd guy was a one night stand who had never sucked a cock but wanted too. it had been several years since I had and didn't hesitate too take the opp. didn't swallow his load but did suck him off multiple times. only 3 cocks but have had cock in my mouth hundreds off times. hopefully will again soon.

I've sucked off about a half dozen different guys and enjoyed each one. I have swallowed and I liked it. I've never had an STD/STI from anyone.

I've sucked 3 guys. One was a friend when I was a teenager, and our mutual cock sucking went on steady for an 18 month period or so, the second was more of a cruise (blew a guy in his car and he likewise sucked me), and the last guy was an internet hook up where i spent the night at his house. Unfortunately the latter 2 had below average sized cocks, so they were not as enjoyable as I would have liked.

two total. Last time was about 10 yrs ago.

Well I started sucking cock in 1958. The wife and I decided to try and figure out approximately how many I may have sucked couple of years ago. Just figuring an average of of how many a week, a monfh, a year. The number was to ridiculous to post here.
    'Blowjob'
    Cocksuckin' Eunuch

Quote Originally Posted by 'Blow Job' View Post
    Well I started sucking cock in 1958. The wife and I decided to try and figure out approximately how many I may have sucked couple of years ago. Just figuring an average of of how many a week, a monfh, a year. The number was to ridiculous to post here.
    So why is the number too ridiculous to post? What number did you both come up with?

7 but want more

to the top.

I've had 20-30 different cocks but probably 40 to 50 cocks total if I count men I sucked more than once. My 1st wife and I were swingers and she coaxed me to try it, hoping I'd like it and come to prefer mfm 3somes over fmfm 4somes. She did not like sharing me with other women, but it was not so much jealousy of me with other women as it was selfishness in not wanting to share 2 men with another woman. I was hooked after the 1st time. Watching and joining other men in ravaging my slutwife was my biggest turn on, but sucking cock in the process and having mine sucked by her and other men turned me added to that turn on very much. I was 32 when I started and wished I'd known I was bi much earlier in my life. I estimate I sucked 10 or 12 men with her over the years we were together, several more than once. I didn't try 1 on 1 sex with men until we split up 15 years ago. Needless to say, I enjoy it as much without her as I did with her LOL. I've sucked more cocks without her than I did with her and continue to lust for cock, 1 on 1 and with bi mf and mm couples. Early on, before AIDS and other STD's became rampant, I swallowed every drop and loved it. For safety reasons I stopped swallowing (except for the unavoidable drop or two of precum AND my own cum). Now I hungrily suck cock and have my partner pull out and spurt and spray his load anywhere on my body he wants. It is very visually erotic and even more so if he also licks it all off me. I much prefer it to swallowing. I too enjoy spraying my cum all over a man's face, nipples and cock then and licking it off ! Of course I always enjoyed doing that with women too! Men seem to like it more !

I have a strict regimen. I try to blow a guy a day and I swallow all. I also daily try to give a different guy a handjob to completion and then swallow the cum. I enjoy being a cum slut. I can not cum up with an estimate about how many I have sucked off. I have following my regimen for many, many years!
    Last edited by 69luvr; Dec 13, 2013 at 12:04 PM.

At this time, I've suck, um, 37 as near as I can figure... but only swallowed 3 or 4 times. Never gotten an STD from any of my interactions with men, but I did get the clap last year from a woman I met in a bar (the ONE time since I was very young that I actually picked someone up in a bar... smf).

In the 1-5 class here. Am still clean health wise as well. Two were random guys, three were
    guys I had known well or had reasonably trustworthy credentials. I've enjoyed elian but not
    fully. Think he feels it would be degrading that I lap him up is such manner.

Like mikee...I am still looking for the right one to be my first... I guess I am classified as Bi-Curious...

I never sucked a cock I didn't like lol

at least 100 or more and I ALWAYS swallow!!! HIV- and without other STDs here.

In my lifetime I have probably sucked 10,000 or more cocks and swallowed most if not all of them. I have never gotten a STD yet from sucking a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyfeet View Post
    In my lifetime I have probably sucked 10,000 or more cocks and swallowed most if not all of them. I have never gotten a STD yet from sucking a cock.
    That works out to 250+ cocks/year. You've been a very busy boy. I'm envious.
    Bisexual Explorer

I have only sucked 2 different cocks so far as I just started. Damn it was good and swallowed both. Wish I had started when I was younger as I missed out over the years!

Quote Originally Posted by sandyfeet View Post
    You're the Wilt Chamberlain of the BI world!

only 2 but i've sucked those 2 on a weekly basis for over a year. both are older married guys who aren't getting it from thier wives.
    Last edited by porterward; Dec 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM.

Sucked 5 yesterday. what a great day that was. I swallowed three loads, one could not cum, one jerked off at the end. Two at an ABS, the rest at a pick up spot, out doors. Thank goodness for a break in the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by 50+ MWM View Post
    Do you mean how many different cocks, or how many times have I sucked a cock? Around 50 dfferent cocks, but quite a few of them I have sucked dozens of times.

I'm still waiting for my first cock to suck it dry...

Unfortunately I've had periods with 40a week, lately it's more of 1 every 6 months (sex-date)
    But I did suck at least 50 when I was in my 20s

Count me in the zero club.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    Count me in the zero club.
    if you really want it go do sth about it

Quote Originally Posted by NMCowboys View Post
    How many different men's cocks have you sucked in total? Did you swallow their ejaculate from every guy? Have you ever gotten an STD from sucking a man off?
    20 cocks. The first one was a dare from a friend. I was always the guy who checked out all the cocks in the locker room. We were in grade school. He pulled his dick out and dared me to suck it. I got down on my knees and put it in my mouth. Ha! I sucked 4 guys off in High School, and 2 in college. Although one was my roomie. I sucked him many times over four years. I sucked his thin pretty cock once more after we graduated. The others were men I met in the military. I did get most of the many flavors of dicks. And yes, I swallow. I love the taste and feel of their cock exploding in my mouth. No STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by edpettett534 View Post
    20 cocks. The first one was a dare from a friend. I was always the guy who checked out all the cocks in the locker room. We were in grade school. He pulled his dick out and dared me to suck it. I got down on my knees and put it in my mouth. Ha! I sucked 4 guys off in High School, and 2 in college. Although one was my roomie. I sucked him many times over four years. I sucked his thin pretty cock once more after we graduated. The others were men I met in the military. I did get most of the many flavors of dicks. And yes, I swallow. I love the taste and feel of their cock exploding in my mouth. No STD's.
    I never like to experience with people I know in my NORMAL life, meaning- army,school,university,work

One as a young boy. Like maybe ten. And one as an adult. I'd love to be outnumbered greatly though. Just a fantasy I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Top fucker View Post
    at least 100 or more and I ALWAYS swallow!!! HIV- and without other STDs here.
    You might want to keep in mind that it can take up to 10 years for exposure to HPV to manifest itself as Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the head and neck.