Register

View Poll Results: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Voters
2723. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

382 14.03%
  • 1-5

943 34.63%
  • 5-10

428 15.72%
  • 10-20

351 12.89%
  • 20-30

195 7.16%
  • 30-40

111 4.08%
  • 50-100

132 4.85%
  • 100+

181 6.65%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Re: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

I've sucked 4 cocks. But 2 of those several times. If I could I'd suck cock daily.

Dayum! I liked that! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dan.woodlawn View Post
    Not tricked, but I really like this storyhttps://www.taletopia.com/gay-sex-st...in-the-shower/

One less than I want!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rickys1st View Post
    I've suck around 40. That includes transgender.
    Lucky - I've always wanted to suck a hot transgender cock.

I started sucking in earnest in 1980. So over the 40 years as a cock slut and moving about the country for jobs, I reckon I blew 10 different cocks per year and never once did I say "didn't like that one" Liked them all! I'm presently in negotiation with a guy to meet and suck tomorrow morning. I have never had an STD.

Literally, thousands, I started sucking cocks whe I was 8 or 9, I’m 72 now. I sucked and swallowed all their cum. Sucked at least once a week as a kid, mostly older men. When I was older, I’d suck a cock everyday, sometimes more. Never had an STD, amazing. Mostly sucked older married men.

I believe it's 5-6 since my teen years of my first experience. A couple different neighborhood friends I played with when I was 12 or 13. And 4 in my adult life. I have been very curious about playing when reminiscing about my youth .. then the internet comes along . I had hooked up with a few guys on different occasions and sucked each other off . I have always wanted to have a guy cum in my mouth bit would chicken out at the last minute..always finishing them with my hand. This last year that desire to taste and swallow cum had gotten stronger and stronger... along comes grinder. I discover there are lots of discrete men in my area looking to play. After chatting with one a couple times we discovered we went to high school together and could trust each other. He came over one day a day we played in my shop. The shop really wasn't set up yet other than a couple chairs . I had him sit in a chair while I kneeled down in front on him on a pillow. The instant he pulled his pants down I had my hands on his cock and sliding it into my mouth.I warned him that I'd probably pull off when he started to cum but assured him I'd make sure he'd finish. I licked,sucked and stroked him for about 30 minutes wondering if he even would cum. When the time cane and he tensed up and gave me the warning I immediately pulled my mouth off him and held the head to my closed mouth and stroked. As the first burst shot against my lips instinct took over and my mouth opened and slid back over the head to catch his load. I felt the gush after gush filling my mouth and quickly swallowed . I was so turned on and continued stroking and sucking . I then licked up the cum I had missed until he made me stop. I can't believe what I was missing all these years . He's since stopped by my shop a few more times a day fed me his hot delicious cum. He stopped by the other day and we used the bed in my rv. Using coconut oil this time made his 7"cock slide easily down my throat. He apparently loved it to because it was less than 5 minutes before he filled my mouth. I'm really looking forward to his more frequent visits. I've only been fucked in the ass one time a few years ago but looking forward to him to start using my ass along with my mouth!

None yet. Have had the opportunity a couple of times and chickened out. Hoping that I can work up the courage as I REALLY want to experience this and I want to swallow.

15 and i love to swallow. no std

OMG.... do people really count? I've sucked hundreds, many hundreds... never counted, swallowed every time. Family, friends, coworkers, sports friends, camping friends, hunting friends... and enjoyed every one of them. This cocksucker is ways looking....just put it in my mouth....is there a limit?
    Last edited by Rvdude05; Aug 7, 2021 at 1:57 PM.

I'm 100% sure I lost count around 1978 or so. Best guess is in the hundreds...

I'm married and only suck cock if my wife is present and I have met the guy before I have oral and anal sex with him. So, only sucked two cocks and enjoyed their cumming in my mouth. Our current partner has a wonderful huge uncut cock, so far I have not had the pleasure of his cock in my ass, but soon

Only 2 cocks... sob.

I sucked 6 of my friends, while I was a-pre-teen, many of them several times. As a teen, I took older cocks, from teen to adult. I'm an avid cocksucker, and love the warm juice squirting into my mouth and down my throat. Just take it out, and I'm on it until to completely nut. I'm a local town cocksucker, who is very happy giving pleasure to others.

The first job that I ever had was at a DQ.... the manager would tell me stories about hot sex and I would get hard. One slow night, in the back room, the touched my cock and told me that I had a beautiful hardon. He begged me to let him see it. I unzipped and pulled it out, and he was down on his knees, and my cock was in his mouth. I didn't last long and I came in his mouth. He swallowed every drop. From that day on he sucked me every time at work and sometimes after work. Eventually, about the 3rd time, I sucked his cock. I worked there 3 years, I'm thinking I've sucked his cock close to 900 times. To this day, I still enjoy sucking cock.

Probably over 20.
    "Remember; if you can't resolve your conflicts with the power of the word...hit them with your laptop!"--© 1998 J.E. Benedict

I have sucked of several hundred men in the last 50 years. The first one really was a life-changing experience and I think I have tried to avoid the fact that it was the most erotic experience of my life. On the third session I swallowed his load, and it was as equally profound an experience as taking a cock into my mouth. I have loved every moment and not I'm proud to be a really good cocksucker and deep throater.

My erotic inclinations have always been oriented in pleasing others. I've never had sex with anyone just to please myself (I'm really good at that part too). Though I love hetro and homosexual activities of all sorts, I am particularly fond of the almost magical communication between a cock and my mouth and the rewards a cock gives me for surrendering to it.

I entertain no thoughts of controlling a man by blowing him, but every time I suck it is a chance to express my gratitude for being his chosen cocksucker, to surrender to the beauty of his cock, and to show my devotion to pleasing. I am excited the moment a partner contacts me and tells me he wants his cock in my mouth until that wonderful gush of cum squirts into my mouth.

You guys are lucky. I've had several in my mouth, before. Only one to completion, and I was kind of drunk and don't remember much of it. I have had such a strong desire lately to do it again, and do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKelly View Post
    You guys are lucky. I've had several in my mouth, before. Only one to completion, and I was kind of drunk and don't remember much of it. I have had such a strong desire lately to do it again, and do it right.
    oh, I am sure you can find a willing dick or two! just look

I don’t have enough fingers and toes to count!! Way to many to keep track of.. I usually average 2-3 a week to get them ready to fuck me.. so!! A lot I guess!!

I kept count for a long time but have lost track how many I've sucked. I started sucking dicks at a cruisy rest area and sucked close to 30 there over a year and a half. The remainder have been sporadic encounters, but I would estimate I've sucked between 30 and 40.

Quote Originally Posted by DareMe View Post
    oh, I am sure you can find a willing dick or two! just look
    I am looking. I see opportunities, I just need a little more courage I guess.

Ive only attempted to suck one. Not to completion. Still wanting to find one to suck and have cum in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKelly View Post
    I am looking. I see opportunities, I just need a little more courage I guess.
    I feel the same way. Where do you reside?

I've suck 13 cocks and fucked 9 of those guys 2 guys I sucked and swallowed but didn't fuck them. I fucked one black trans but she wouldn't let me suck her cock, said leave the boy parts alone.

in all the years that i have sucked cocks , i could only hazard a wild guess. somewhere between 150 and 200 , possibly even a little more. but i don't think the amount is as important as the enjoyment of each blowjob that you give.

I have only sucked one guys cock. Yes I do swallow and crave for the cum too. Even though I am simply sucking cock I am not running around with others sucking theirs. Its like being faithful to a girl and I want to faithful to that one cock. I however may switch partners soon as mine has a teeny weeny and he cant get out much to give me cock. He understands that too. and wife watches him

I am 65. I started sucking cocks when I was 16 and have sucked a total of 50 cocks. Not all guys cum, but if they do, then I swallow it all down. I have never gotten an STD from it.

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe33 View Post
    I feel the same way. Where do you reside?
    I live in the west Phoenix area.

Over time I have sucked more than 30 cocks. Not including the men I have gone down on multiple times. Yes I usually swallow all their creammmm too.