Register

View Poll Results: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Voters
2695. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

381 14.14%
  • 1-5

933 34.62%
  • 5-10

422 15.66%
  • 10-20

346 12.84%
  • 20-30

195 7.24%
  • 30-40

108 4.01%
  • 50-100

130 4.82%
  • 100+

180 6.68%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

I have sucked 19 cocks and 1 limp dick which I still enjoyed. Some were full and some were dry holes
    that stood like a broom stick. They all had satisfied on there faces. Sure to add more!

Might be adding another one soon? Miss a hard dick in my mouth & ass...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I have sucked just over 20 dicks in my life. only 4 have came in my mouth and I swallowed all except the first time. the first time a guy came in my mouth was a surprise I had only sucked his dick for a few seconds and he shot. he had the best tasting cum I ever tasted. I only got 4 loads from him wish it was 400. never had an std. thankfully

Since this thread first appeared the number of men I've been with has climbed so obviously has the number of men I've given head too.
    So it has always seem pointless to post a number. Also its not about the number of partners but the partners themselves.
    As to completion yes I have enjoyed the satisfaction of taking a mans cum in my mouth, when oral wasn't just the prelude to more.
    As to a total well I'm hoping that one of the guys I've been chatting with on hear will increase the number by one. And perhaps if things go well that will happen soon.

I have sucked many guys over the years... swallowed every time, unless they wanted me to hold their cum in my mouth and give it back to them, which I loved also. I've never gotten any std.

How many cocks have I sucked? Not nearly enough!
    Swallowed every time except one who wanted to watch himself shoot. No STDs for me.

Oh my goodness, I was such a slutty guy, back during those log ago sexual revolution years, that I think I must've sucked about 70 to 100 cocks at least. But then I also fucked about 60 to 70 girls. And I'm actually not a very good looking guy at all. Always been sort of short and fat. But I am social, and sexual.

In the low 30s for different cocks. Didn't swallow with the firs 5 or so, I wasn't quite sure how it would feel and how I would react. Then one day I was sucking a quiet guy and he came in my mouth before I realized he was cumming. It surprised me as I was expecting to feel a lot of pressure like a small hose inside my mouth....instead it was much less intense as it wasn't as forceful as I expected, but I swallowed it right away as I didn't know how I would act if it stayed in my mouth for long. I learned that I generally liked the taste of cum (however some guys just don't taste right) and have swallowed most of the time, sometimes I like to have him cum on his belly. I will lick him clean and share his cum with my tongue...hmmm! Makes for some fun times!

I never kept a score card how many cocks I suck,I could only guess and maybe it's good I didn't keep score card it would thick as Phone directory lol

My score is easy....first ONE Friday evening with a play couple that have become FWBs.
    It was everything I had wished it would be and to feel the load of cum hit the back of my throat was amazing.....only regret, I swallowed to fast. Next time I want to have the cum in my mouth for a bit maybe even share it with his wife.
    First started sucking solo, moved around some to share with his wife before she gave way and I made him cum.
    BTW....seeing how she was enjoying the view and the smile on her face as this all unfolded was truely a huge turn on.
    I will definitely be adding to this total.
    Last edited by iwantmore; Nov 7, 2016 at 2:24 PM.

3 for me. i'm extremely shy and nervous about it so it's very difficult for me to meet that guy who can 'talk me into' doing it. I'd love to meet someone who could just show up, push me to my knees, tells me how to do it then just leave after he cums where he wants to.

It is in the hundreds, too many to count! Not nearly enough! Married, bisexual, started at the age of 12.. was raped - force fed cock and bent over a table.

I've been keeping a rough tally on this and I've sucked 177 different cocks many many of them multiple multiple times. Out of the 177, 80 or so have been black men 7 have been asian and 2 Indian and the rest white

One. I didn't swallow his load. I'm looking to do it again, hopefully soon. I'm actually curious to go down on multiple cocks at the same time.

I have sucked about 20 . I love the fealing when they cum in my . I deep troat and swalloved.
    Gloryhole is a great, altso suck in car on parkplaces etc..

Sucked only three and each one multiple times. It has been a long time since the last one. Would love to find another but where I live I doubt it is possible, too many government employee and government contractors. I know they are here but they do not want to take the chance for concerns of their positions. I know this because I was a government employee. My desire would be a bi married male, but I do not think it would possible here. I do miss the feel of a cock in my hand and mouth and watching the cum flow as I play with him. Oh well, I can dream.

I think I'm up to six since my last post.

Damn, I wish I'd had that many! Especially the black men. I love sucking black cock. How long have you been a cocksucker?
    Quote Originally Posted by samhhap View Post
    I've been keeping a rough tally on this and I've sucked 177 different cocks many many of them multiple multiple times. Out of the 177, 80 or so have been black men 7 have been asian and 2 Indian and the rest white

i've sucked 11 male cocks, all with a condom and all to finish. each male came hard and most pretty quick...under 2 minutes. largest cock was 9 inches around at the head and he was older, came quickest and was in less than 30 seconds. he said fem guys in hose get his dick off in no time. haven't yet but want to lick and tongue 2 heads together, maybe 3. no std here as i always...always use a condom and so far always make the dick cum. i do get a hard and i like that to be seen. i also like to suck dick for others to watch.

All I'm going to say is, you have to be someone very special for me to give you a Blow Job.

11...I think. 3 or 4 I sucked more than once. All of them I sucked until told stop, I do use condoms always but all came as I sucked

I actually did a tally and came up to 43. I don't do random quickie sex. I did once and felt like a hooker. All of mine included the basics of a relationship.

Didn't let anyone cum in my mouth when I first started. Now if they do cum in my mouth, I most certainly swallow. No STDs.

Newbie61

I have sucked 5 cocks.Dont remember the 1st.2nd one I intended on swallowing,just as he came in my mouth I came and lost the urge to swallow.I have swallowed every drop of the last 3 cocks I sucked.I just sucked #5 Saturday

Too many to count. Easily ,over a hundred. Never swallowed . I prefer that when they get ready to cum, that they jerk off in my mouth. I love feeling it shoot all over my mouth and tongue, then I lick the rest of it off their cock.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    For me the Magic Number is 3 . . .
    All I'm going to say is this : You have to be some very special for me to give you a BJ . . .

P.s. The magic number is now up to 4 . . .

I wonder how you change this I'm up to 6 now

Then answer 6.....lol

I've been sucking cock for over 40 years and have had over 30 different guys I've sucked. Only the last 5 or 6 years have I been swallowing and love it. My ex wife used to give me great oral sex but only swallowed twice....I'd rather suck and swallow than be sucked. I haven't had any STDs thank god. ButI will keep on sucking as long as I can get cock cumming my way.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    All I'm going to say is this : You have to be some very special for me to give you a BJ . . .

P.s. The magic number is now up to 4 . . .
    The magic number is now up to 5 . . .