Register

Typical age of guys you hook up with

Im 54 and relativity new to being with guys and I'm wondering what is the typical age of the guys that you are or have hooked up with?
    So far within the last 2 months I have met up with a 24 year old twice and gave him head. About an hour ago I hooked up with a 22 year old and gave him head. I'm not picking guys in their 20's but it's been working out that way.

Re: Typical age of guys you hook up with

Quote Originally Posted by SAW1969 View Post
    Im 54 and relativity new to being with guys and I'm wondering what is the typical age of the guys that you are or have hooked up with?
    So far within the last 2 months I have met up with a 24 year old twice and gave him head. About an hour ago I hooked up with a 22 year old and gave him head. I'm not picking guys in their 20's but it's been working out that way.
    Lucky guy!

Very lucky guy. I'm hooking up occasionally with a 40 something and consider that a big win! At my age, all you usually get are old guys like me. Keep up the good work....LOL

You are very lucky to suck such young cocks. They must cum loads. I know of a couple cocksuckers that routinely suck 20 year olds and maybe a few 19 year olds.
    I do not claim any cock pictures I posted

It's been my experience that when I approach 20-something guys online, they either never show up or end up being scammers. Most of my regulars are 30-60

I seem to attract the young guys even though I prefer around my age

The last guys I hooked up with were about my age; I don't think I've been with someone under 50 for quite some time - not that I care how old he is as long as he's legal to have sex... and not my idea of an asshole.

Typically, I tend to prefer 60 to 80.

I'm early 60's and I get turned on the most by guys in the 30 to 45 range. Most are married and and are looking to explore their Bi sides. I was the same way in my 30's.