Register

View Poll Results: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Voters
2723. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

382 14.03%
  • 1-5

943 34.63%
  • 5-10

428 15.72%
  • 10-20

351 12.89%
  • 20-30

195 7.16%
  • 30-40

111 4.08%
  • 50-100

132 4.85%
  • 100+

181 6.65%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Re: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

WOW!!! That is impressive!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I have sucked somewhere between 150-200 and I'd suck cock all day every day if I could get away with it!!!

I've had sex with a couple hundred men, probably more and of those maybe half were just interested in blow jobs.

Thumbs up Re: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

How many different men's cocks have you sucked in total? ---> That would be about 30-40 plus. over the years.
    Did you swallow their ejaculate from every guy? Yes, But Not so many Only about 5 or 6 ish.
    Have you ever gotten an STD from sucking a man off?--No.

I'm 60 and enjoy sucking cock but since this covid I have not since 2019.
    Now in the UK restrictions are ending I will now start to find some more cock.

Anyone from UK up for fun well look me up Message me who knows we may end up swallowing each others, many times...
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktoes View Post
    I said 20-30, but not exactly sure. I used to go to a bath house in Hamilton, and there were days I sucked 5-10 cocks, and other days where it was only 2. I swallowed everyone's cum.
    Never caught an STD
    Cool! If that's Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, then we may even have sucked each other's cocks at Central Spa. But maybe not, since I probably haven't been there since before 2013, when I stopped going to anonymous sex venues (after experiencing the incredible intimacy of anal sex with another man finally, in my last bathhouse, in Berlin): since then I only get together with guys in each other's homes. I preferred the bathhouses in Toronto, but since moving to Niagara Falls from Toronto in 2005, I did go to Hamilton on occasion. Yes, I totally understand how you can suck many cocks on one day in a bathhouse visit. That's how I accumulated over 200 cocks in my first 21 years of cocksucking, lol. I love how you swallowed every guy's load. I also love the intimacy of drinking a man's seed, and giving him the pleasure of swallowing his cum. I also was very fortunate to never have caught an STD, knock wood.

I'm sure I've sucked well over 300 cocks. I used to keep track of the cocks (size, thickness, etc) but stopped that after about 2 years. Loved to read through my diary and masturbate to the memories. Most I ever sucked in a single day was 25 -- 15 in morning and 10 in afternoon. I take the sperm in my mouth but don't swallow. Can't deep throat either. Love anal with large cocks. Suck any size. I especially like gloryholes for both sucking and getting fucked. Never had an STD either. Was rather selective about who I sucked. Like sucking and getting fucked by thick cocks with large heads. Go crazy over large loads. Always bareback too. Prefer older men for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousVAN View Post
    Personally, if I am taking his load in my mouth, I am going to swallow.
    Over a period of about 10 years I've sucked at least 15 different cocks, some multiple times, never any STD.
    Taking a cock in your mouth is fantastic and knowing in advance if you're gonna have him cum in your mouth can definitely influence your sucking style as well as deciding to swallow his load or not is a decision better made before you start. Yep, even when it comes to sucking cock, failing to plan is planning to fail. Have fun!

I sucked my first cock when I was about 60 yo. It was just something I wanted to experience and I enjoyed it so have sucked more. I probably have sucked only about a dozen cocks and once I swallowed my first load of cum I have gotten most of the men I sucked to cum in my mouth. I love that. Oh yea, cum in my mouth man.

​Every guy that has ever fucked me.. I suck only to get them ready to fuck me.. on average I have sex 3-4 times a week.. this last 3-4 months it has been every day and even a few times a day.. I don’t swallow but they do cum in me..

I've lost count. I only caught an STD once. I swallow a majority of the times.

I love swallowing, so if they cum I swallow. Only STD I ever got was from my wife when we first met (herpes), and I've sucked off at least 14 men, some multiple times.

I'd say that I've had 5 different cocks in my mouth, but only 3 that I have really tried sucking. I've only tried to suck 1 to completion. Unfortunately, I didn't swallow.

I began sucking 42 years ago. I've had lean years and joyfully productive years. But I can only estimate that 10 new cocks a year gets me to around 425 different cocks. One pencil dick and one so thick I could not get my mouth open wide enough. I swallowed every drop of semen that came my way and thank goodness, no STD's. Heading to the local ABS gloryholes this afternoon .

A lot I ll say I have sucked a bunch of cock over the last 20 years ,high double digits I'd say .
    I really enjoy doing it and when I have a chance while working in the city I 'd run an ad and suck everyone that showed up for a few days at a time if I could get away with it ,I love doing it and pretty good at it .

Quote Originally Posted by RisingBi View Post
    Cool! If that's Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, then we may even have sucked each other's cocks at Central Spa. But maybe not, since I probably haven't been there since before 2013, when I stopped going to anonymous sex venues (after experiencing the incredible intimacy of anal sex with another man finally, in my last bathhouse, in Berlin): since then I only get together with guys in each other's homes. I preferred the bathhouses in Toronto, but since moving to Niagara Falls from Toronto in 2005, I did go to Hamilton on occasion. Yes, I totally understand how you can suck many cocks on one day in a bathhouse visit. That's how I accumulated over 200 cocks in my first 21 years of cocksucking, lol. I love how you swallowed every guy's load. I also love the intimacy of drinking a man's seed, and giving him the pleasure of swallowing his cum. I also was very fortunate to never have caught an STD, knock wood.
    It was Hamilton, Ontario. We may have sucked each other, or at least met up. I used to go to Central Spa until 2010, and then started again in 2015 until around 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktoes View Post
    It was Hamilton, Ontario. We may have sucked each other, or at least met up. I used to go to Central Spa until 2010, and then started again in 2015 until around 2018.
    Cool beans. I used to go to Central Spa a few times a year also. I haven't been back since COVID tho. Sucks that they took out the hot tub tho.

Update on my cock sucking When we are counting how many men or how many cocks? I had a friend who i sucked regular for over 3 years.
    or at least 100 times. I also sucked a lot of guys along with my friend. At least 50 in those years . So total cocks at least 350 or guys 175 to 200 may be close. I have a wife who.watches me close so last couple years none. I do love to suck and want more . If she was too leave I would suck as many as i could i am picky so i dont suck every one possible but do not turn down many

Last edited by julyguybill; May 12, 2022 at 11:52 PM.

Not enough, yet.

I have sucked about 10 or so men. I am not a "scorekeeper" so I really don't know. I do know that I really enjoy a man's cock. I love to suck, stroke, lick and pleasure a man's cock. Finding a partner in Las Cruces is not easy. Lots of flakes and picture collector's.

Update from on post from 2014. I am now over 20 cocks suck, several of them multiple times. I am now an avid full fledged cocksucker and I love it. And I sincerely believe the more I suck cock the better cocksucker I have becum.

Many more than a 100

Well past 100, and the short answer is Not enough

Over 10 for sure, some multiple times. First time a guy came in my mouth I was surprised, but did actually enjoy it. I want more encounters where the guy cums in my mouth now.

I'm sure I have sucked well over a hundred.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	combined.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	62234

Not enough, and I did swallow the first cock I sucked it was great and can't wait for more

3 big juicy ones

You'd think id remember a statistic like that, but I really don't remember. It's probably in the area of five or six.

Off hand I'd say 10 or so. How many have returned the favor? For the most part the selfish bastards came and went all too quickly. I guess I was just trying too hard to get the last drop. Oh well next one will be weak in the knees! Still none available close by. Spring has sprung... sap is rising and tourists are heading for Yellowstone. Even Old Faithful comes regularly.

Two and need more

It's gotta be somewhere around 40 for me. I've lost count. Most were by myself, some were with my wife. Swallowed some, a few refused to cum in my mouth. Never caught any cooties - I get tested regularly. I do often wonder how many infected dick's I've sucked.

Still just two, but I am determined to suck at least 2-3 more