Register

Bisexual Free Will

./just 1Great talk by Neal deGrasse-Tyson ( Startalk) on Freewill. How our neurological condition drives are free will. Hormones blood sugar etc.I believe my bisexuality is driven by such factors. I know and enjoy my bisexuality but am sometimes amazed a't how my urge to hookup and s uck just seem to naturally occur. I feel something outside my rational thoughts is pulling me to suck and swallow. Is this just Freewill? I still absolutely love it and now a that openI don't care showing anyone. I love e the urges and only regret not having them. You feel similar?
    Grant ' ( ' '
    - /

Re: Bisexual Free Will

Could be free will, most likely is our unique biology as humans and how our bodies seem to know what we need even when what we need contradicts what our minds know, i.e., boys just do not have sex with boys and all that rot. I don't know about anyone else but the urge - the desire to suck cock - is always present and always has been since it was first instilled in me, and I have no regrets that it was, and I have never felt so alive than I have felt ever since I first tasted cock and cum.

Free will, methinks, gives me the permission to break the rules regarding sex with men; it's a choice that was made and accepted even if, at the time, I didn't understand it. What I knew was that I liked having a dick in my mouth and I couldn't wait to see if I could get more dick and I happened to grow up in the right environment that allowed me to develop as a young male bisexual in the mid-1960s.

Yes, me too starting at 7. I had no free will to just become hetero only focused. I loved always sucking growing up and only repressed it for years here and there. In 2015 I completely gave in and now seek and enjoy cock. 69 with my are wife who knows how I am. She is always horny and doesn't mind if I suck as long ad They're not Thai. It is a cultural thing. In Thailand now but need to find right farang to suck. But I do want to do it in front of her. A 3 some would be great but she needs to not worry culturally.
    Grant

Grant

I think we are all simply just wired different, it has been shown in brain scans how it reacts differently to different stimulus.

Such as me, I am terrified of reptiles, a 2 inch gecko or 19 foot python, doesnt matter , if it is cold blooded, I have a fear