Register

View Poll Results: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Voters
2714. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

382 14.08%
  • 1-5

941 34.67%
  • 5-10

424 15.62%
  • 10-20

348 12.82%
  • 20-30

195 7.18%
  • 30-40

111 4.09%
  • 50-100

132 4.86%
  • 100+

181 6.67%
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

First time 10 yrs ago, a friend of a friend with a 5 inch cock. I was licking the underside of his head when he came. was unsure of what to do, second time three yrs ago, sucked a beauty of a 7" uncut, we got interrupted and i only got a taste of precum. Last night, i sucked a thick 6" cut cock, he sat in a chair and knelt in front and took my time sucking and licking the head, balls, shaft, deep throating it and just sucking away like it was my job. I told him to give me a warning when he was gonna cum because i was unsure, when he said I'm close i sucked more and took the whole delicious load and ate it all, I kept that baby in my mouth til it went soft. So, that was my first full on cock sucking, and now I can't wait to do it again. But this weekend is out, I have to eat out my gf on Friday, lol

Have only had 4 and swallowed all of them. It was wonderful and I want a lot more! Want my wife to watch, still working on that.

I have enjoyed sucking cocks since I was 10. I am now in my 70's. I try to suck a cock a day. I have had that regimine since I was in my teens. Often when thye mood strikes I will go to an xxx theater and suck everyone and anyone. I have enjoyed sucking 9 in an evening. PS I swallow it every time but leave a bit for a cum kiss.

57 now- been sucking since 12. Most weeks 2-3 cocks a week at least. 40 yrs x 52 weeks x2 =4160. Probably not that many but i estimated a 1000 .
    Divorced 12yrs ago. Since retired- 7 yrs ago- more cock than pussy.

~Joe~

This year i have sucked about 30 -> 40 cocks and i love the taste of cum.
    I go to a local Gay Sauna and there are loads of cocks just waiting to be sucked and someone to fuck me.
    I think the most i have ever sucked in one visit was six men all came in my mouth what a rush ! I just love the taste of another mans cum
    Funny enough i am not so into my own ! don't know why that is.

I am a 35 yo female who married at 23. I maybe sucked five cocks before hubby and one since him - actually with him. It was my first time being with uncut and we had a lot of fun. I want to try it again.

I've only ever sucked two cocks, there was the first time, which was a drunken encounter and not repeatable. The next one was about 12 yrs later, but that continued on for about 15 years, whenever we could. So I sucked that one a few hundred times.
    I need another now.....

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    I've sucked a lot of cocks over the years...probably around 200 different men. I have eaten the cum from each and every one and have never had an std. I wonder what the point of sucking a man would be if you were not planning to swallow his load afterward...it's pretty delicious stuff.
    I couldn't agree with you more. Isn't that the purpose of sucking a cock, to get the glorious reward after?

Only four. Two were friends that I did more than once and two were quick deals in a bath house. Just did the friends to completion.

I haven't sucked but 4 cocks but I'm a repeat sucker. I have one friend that he and I suck each other as often as possible. Sometimes 2 to 3 times a week.

I'm 26, almost 27. Since sucking my first cock at age 7 (in 1995, so that's 19 years of cocksucking), I've sucked 81 cocks. I plan to suck many, many, many, many, many, many more. MANY.

I don't discriminate, I'm a lover of all cocks and a budding cumpig, but I do have a powerful lust for uncircumcised guys, ESPECIALLY to suck. Most uncut men I've sucked seem to notice my passion for work(ing an uncut cock) and have said that I'm one of the best they've ever had, specifically work with the sensitive head and excess foreskin, MMMM!

Quote Originally Posted by techhokie88 View Post
    I'm 26, almost 27. Since sucking my first cock at age 7 (in 1995, so that's 19 years of cocksucking), I've sucked 81 cocks. I plan to suck many, many, many, many, many, many more. MANY.

I don't discriminate, I'm a lover of all cocks and a budding cumpig, but I do have a powerful lust for uncircumcised guys, ESPECIALLY to suck. Most uncut men I've sucked seem to notice my passion for work(ing an uncut cock) and have said that I'm one of the best they've ever had, specifically work with the sensitive head and excess foreskin, MMMM!
    What do you mean by "I'm a budding cum pig"?

In total? good question... I'm 53. I'm thinking...Hmmmmm maybe 10 to 15???? hard to say

I think I have sucked about 12 different cocks. I always swallow cum.....what is the point of sucking cock is you are not going to swallow? Besides the sperm is the best part and the tastiest! Yummy.

I have only sucked one..... He didn't cum in my mouth. Looking to do it again..... and again.... and again...... Next time I plan on taking the load.

I have only sucked one cock, but looking forward to doing it again.

jhg50

15 swallowed every time only way to go. no std

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    What do you mean by "I'm a budding cum pig"?
    Well a cum pig is someone who loves cum (in them, on them, in their ass, in their mouth...and I enjoy when a guy cums then I use his cum as lube to jack myself off) and budding just means that I'm becoming more and more of one.

I started when I was in mid 30s I have sucked over 50 and wish I could suck many more some guys I sucked 10 times but they only count as one also I am somewhat particular but I do enjoy giving head a lot

In my late teens early twenties I was in a curious phase sexually so for many years I would probably gather up the courage to have 1-2 hookups with other guys, during this time I would be in a long term relationship with my gf so tried cock on and off on the odd occasion. That was until I was about 25 and single again all of a sudden, I couldn't hook up with chicks for nsa sex as easily as I found I could with guys so I thought fuck it, im gonna give the whole cock thing a real go and see what I do and don't end up enjoying about it.. Once I overcame my initial fear and hesitation or weirdness about fooling around with cocks, I found myself becoming very comfortable with my sexuality knowing it was purely a pleasure thing at the time!! Eventually I think I went from around 10 cocks to probably 70ish in about 3 years while I was single :s

Quote Originally Posted by techhokie88 View Post
    Well a cum pig is someone who loves cum (in them, on them, in their ass, in their mouth...and I enjoy when a guy cums then I use his cum as lube to jack myself off) and budding just means that I'm becoming more and more of one.
    Do you ever put a man's cum up your ass as lube? Or have him shoot cum into your ass?

Let's put it this way....not enough.

lost count - started when i was 18 so it has been 18 years.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    I've sucked a lot of cocks over the years...probably around 200 different men. I have eaten the cum from each and every one and have never had an std. I wonder what the point of sucking a man would be if you were not planning to swallow his load afterward...it's pretty delicious stuff.
    In my experience it's an acquired taste....but then those are the best kind...

Quote Originally Posted by usedbyyou View Post
    I haven't sucked but 4 cocks but I'm a repeat sucker. I have one friend that he and I suck each other as often as possible. Sometimes 2 to 3 times a week.
    Lucky guy. Wish I had steady bud to service.

New, married member from Sydney, here.

Funnily enough I was just going over in my mind this very question and when I googled something about married men and sucking cocks I found these interesting pages.

My number is 6 individual cocks but with double ups it is at least 14 times.

I am 52 and first was when I was 22 in USA but he was so big (think beer can) that it was more of a lick than a suck. What I did find however was strong evidence I liked cocks - I had never been hard let alone rock hard on a one-night stand before. I now smile wryly about all the girls who only found a medium hard cock, often unable to penetrate.

Anyway, next was when I was 33 and engaged to my wife. A tranny I paid and she had a beautiful small uncut cock which I sucked and remember thinking I was in heaven. She came on my chest after straddling and face fucking me.

Next followed a couple of fondles and one where I was on the receiving end - I cannot reciprocate after I have blown .

Then in 2007 I met through an online ad someone I already knew and on our first hookup I took my first load when I blew him in his car. But as I was trying to swallow his entire cock it did not touch the sides . The next time I made sure his head was at the tip of my tongue and I felt his cum streaming over my tongue and got to savour it in my mouth before swallowing every last drop. Nice . Makes my little (15cm for guys / 12cm for my wife) cock hard thinking about it.

We carried on and off sporadically for a couple of years.

Between then and now I sucked a gorgeous small cut Indonesian cock on my masseur - 6" and absolutely perfect - then another Indonesian cock but neither came.

Then I met this Chinese masseur whose cock I have sucked twice recently and extensively but he has not yet blown but I am hoping to visit him this week to address that.

As for me, I've been mostly happily married since 1997 and after a rocky start to our sex life in 1994, since 2000 have been fucking my wife a couple of times a month. When we started dating however she did not think I showed enough interest in fucking her (true, I was questioning my sexuality and not that interested) and she was pregnant twice after we were engaged. Like with most girls I have been with, I was never super hard when I fucked her. But from 2000 I got into licking her out until she came before she would "let me" fuck her and I got off on being submissive and regarding myself as a dud root with a small cock that could not satisfy her. This was aided by her encouragement for me to finish not long after I had put my half-hard cock into her moist, engorged and inviting pussy. This is how things were until Xmas last year.

Now I get off not fucking her and being rejected by her which makes me fantasise about sucking cocks and being gay (while lying in bed next to her with a harder cock than she has ever felt).

The new lower amount of sex with her fits nicely with this "fantasy". So this year I have only fucked her 5 times against probably 20 times by the same time last year. I find this such a turn on as it makes me think more about sucking cocks and swallowing jiz and makes me feel like a gay husband! I tell her that I love not fucking her as much as I like fucking her. I am basically showing as much interest in fucking her as I would if I were gay, hoping she might one day wonder so it can all come out in the open.

Anyway, 6 different cocks including that fat US one 30 years ago and fourteen different times, but probably only swallowed 3 times.

Recently discovered how incredible passionately sucking a pulsing hard cock 69 & one on one truly is. only savored 2 pulsing hard cock so far.Especially loved hearing them moaning w orgasmic ecstasy spewing his creamy juices in my mouth.

I've sucked maybe 7 or 8 total and it's always gratifying when I can get the guy off. I've never swallowed another mans cum as they have all been gentlemen and told me when they were coming but I would like to swallow someone I could trust. I have always gotten my gay sex on the low with guys that I have picked up in bars when I was younger or meeting other married men on craigslist.
    KevsBi

I have had probably about 8 or 9 different cocks in my mouth over the years. Most were many years ago. In the past 20 years I have tended to have sex with other men very sparingly. One guy for a few years, and lately another guy every week for a few weeks. He is as paranoid as I am about health problems, but I met a guy recently in a supermarket. He started talking to me randomly. He flat out asked if I was gay or bi. To my own amazement, I told him I was bi, and asked him why he asked me that. He asked if there was any chance we could hang out, have coffee etc. I was up for that, and we ended up in bed. We are similar in age, and he is the very first guy I have ever felt I could actually have a relationship with, that was fully bisexual - in other words, as an actual lover. Our erections were incredibly hard, and our first physical contact did not last long at all for either of us. This is the first man I have longed to see over and over again.

I've sucked ober 100 cocks out. Most of them in sex-cinemas. But since i go to gay-bathrooms or clubs i had perhaps 50-60 more in my mouth but observed that most of them just wanted to warm-up and not being sucked to the end. That's a pitty, since i love to make them come. Bit i have to deal with that. I think only around 25% of them i sucked there wanted to come.
    Last edited by Franz007; Sep 28, 2015 at 11:45 AM.