Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It?s Been a ?Double Header? Kind of Week

Well, this week has been a first.

I posted an ad online a few days ago looking for a guy to suck off regularly. As many here can relate, it’s hard to find someone who I deem to be safe and who can host at their home.

Well, I got one response from a guy who could host who is looking for a regular cocksucker. He is single and seemed like a decent professional guy so we exchanged pics and additional details. Turns out he’s gay, which is usually a a bit of a concern for me since single gay men are less likely share the same risks and motivations of other married guys. He said he just got tested and was clean, so I started thinking, “well…what the hell?” Besides, maybe he knows some tricks the “straight” guys on the down low don’t. He said on the first meeting he wanted a blow job and on the second meeting he would fuck me. We tentatively agreed sometime this week.

Meanwhile, another gent responded to me the next day. He said he is retired, lives alone and can host. He also said he has a girlfriend, which I liked. As we continued chatting, he said he was horny and could meet any time. We arranged for me to visit him after work. When I arrived he was naked and hard. I sucked him good and after about 15 minutes he started cumming in my mouth. I was a bit disappointed that he had a very small load, but a small load is better than no load. He thanked me profusely and expressed his desire to do it again.

Early the next morning, I read my email and gay dude said he was free later that day. I was immediately aroused at the thought of sucking two guys in two consecutive days. That wound be a personal best. My schedule was clear at lunch, so we agreed to meet then. The guy lives only 5 minutes from my office; how convenient. When I arrived, we got naked and I started sucking his cock, as he began fingering my ass. After I sucked him for about 15 minutes, he asked if I wanted to get my ass fucked today and I enthusiastically said yes. I lay face down on his bed and he rubbered up and lubed up my ass and his cock. I felt him slowly enter me and then he started fucking. He fucked me for a good 15-20 minutes and even took a video of his cock sliding in and out. Finally, he asked me if I still wanted to eat some cum, which I did. So he dismounted, removed his rubber and I sucked him again he came in my mouth. He said he hadn’t cum in many days and had a big load, and while it was bigger than the other dude’s, it wasn’t nearly as big as I expected. Nonetheless, I happily swallowed it. I myself didn’t cum during this whole affair, but that was fine with me, as I was there solely to please his cock. But, it felt great to actually have a live cock inside of me and to feel his weight upon me as he thrusted. He was very impressed that I stood up to the pounding for that long, since it has been many years for me. He said most guys like me with little to no experience can’t take it more than 5 minutes. Hell, I could have kept going. We parted ways cordially with the expectation that we would meet again.

Both guys have followed up saying they want to get together again. There could be more weeks like this ahead!
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Aug 4, 2023 at 1:39 PM.

Re: It?s Been a ?Double Header? Kind of Week

Congrats on your new personal best! Sometimes, things just go your way!

Do you see yourself as gay ? bi?

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Do you see yourself as gay ? bi?
    Bi, definitely not gay. I would say 2 on the Kinsey scale. I am attracted to everything about women (except their nagging ) I love their bodies, their smell, kissing them, and most definitely eating and fucking pussy. Also, I’m emotionally/romantically attracted to women. With guys, my attraction is strictly transactional and it’s only about the penis and what it can do or what I can do to it. I have no interest in kissing men nor do I want general body contact unless it occurs in the context of fucking. Also, I have no emotional attraction to a man I’m involved with, other than appreciating his friendship. An easy test for me is the question of, if I were to be stuck on island for the rest of my life with only one other person, would it be a woman or man. Without a doubt, it would be a woman. I’ve seen many guys here and elsewhere express the same preferences.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Aug 4, 2023 at 5:31 PM.

Thanks BeauKneer You seem to have a lot of what you wish figured out.

I hope that you have lots of sexual pleasures with your new buds..

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Thanks BeauKneer You seem to have a lot of what you wish figured out.

I hope that you have lots of sexual pleasures with your new buds..
    Shortly after these encounters, I had a serious health issue arise that has prevented me from following up with either of these gents. Aside from the medical procedures interfering logistically, I also considered what might happen if I were to experience an emergency while engaged in an encounter. My wife knows nothing of this and that would be a hell of way for her to find out. Furthermore, as I considered the reality of my ultimate mortality, I’ve been wrestling with questions of my integrity. I know there have been many discussions here about the “to cheat or not to cheat” question, and won’t expound on that here.

I did explain to the gay dude what was going on, which appreciated. He’s reached out to me a couple of times asking how I’m doing and expressing interest in getting together again if/when I’m up for it. Every time I think about the encounter with him, I get very aroused. And he only fanned the flames by complimenting me on being a “damn good bottom”. But, I’m thinking that maybe it’s best just to revisit it as an erotic memory and nothing more.

Lucky you! I've been actively looking for a nice, like-minded guy who enjoys receiving oral sex. It's been close to a year since I received any serious responses, and going on two years since I last sucked a cock.

Wow! Two guys in two consecutive days. I'm envious. My personal best is three guys in one month...all non consecutive. That is, if you don't count exchanging hand jobs with two different guys at a JO club

My personal best with women? I once fucked three women in less than 72 hours.

I've been on the hunt for a couple of additional guys that are safe and sane and can be more flexible in meeting that my current guy. I'm chatting with a couple of dudes now with plans to meet (found them online individually and they are fuck buddies it turns out). Working towards that small group (3 or 4) of dudes for a close, if not closed, group.

Regarding my current guy, I'll post in a diff thread our plans for a few weeks from now.

As to personal best fortune: Three guys in the same night in an MMMFF (and two cocks at once that night), two different guys in a weekend, and (wait for it).....five really attractive women the same night. For that last one , as awesome as that sounds, by the end of it, it felt transactional. I wasn't getting the same erotic pleasure as earlier, but I was still able to get hard because I was watching the wife fuck a few feet away, sooooo

Those were the good old days.

Well, as it turns out, I couldn’t resist finding some more cock to suck, two more since this thread started.

One guy is an older gent, maybe in his 60’s. A really nice guy with a really nice cock and very nice tasting cum. I’ve met up with him twice so far, the last of which was one week ago. I was really feeling the need to suck him again, and this afternoon, I received an email from him asking if I could meet this evening. I instantly got hard knowing that he is horny and wants to feel my mouth on his cock and feed me his cum. He said the first two times were amazing, which reinforces my confidence that my cocksucking game has really come along. He’s going to get one hell of a blow job tonight!

Well, I jinxed it. The dude had something come up and couldn’t make it tonight, so we have to postpone it. Shit happens. But it is exciting knowing that I’ve got at least one guy on the hook who meets my criteria and who wants me to suck him on a recurring basis.

I had a double header this week. Drove about 50 miles to buy a couple of HiFi pieces. On the way back I stopped at a ABS near Ft. Knox--mostly booths and big theater lounge. Got to suck on a nice, cut, 7 incher. He didn't want to cum yet, so I went into the theater and an older gent sat next to me to help me jack. He asked if I sucked cock and I answered and he unzipped a 2 inch cock--that was all. I gobbled it for a few minutes and then he leaned over and gave me a wonderful blow! I left feeling much lighter for the rest of the day.

More progress in my quest to become a seasoned cocksucker.
    A couple of days ago, a dude responded to an ad I had online. He was staying in a local hotel with his wife. She was out working for the day, so he invited me to the hotel to suck him. I told him he could watch videos of my hot sexy wife while I sucked him and I sent him a few teaser pics of her. He was so turned on by this. When I arrived, I handed him my phone with a video compilation of her sucking and fucking me. He watched it for a few minutes and got hard as a fucking rock. Then he sat down on the couch and presented his cock for a good sucking. He had a nice big, thick cock with a plump, firm head. I started performing my magic to the sound of my wife sucking cock and getting fucked and cumming. It wasn’t long before he was ready to bust. I kept sucking as he started stroking and soon he was saying my wife’s name as he started moaning and filling my mouth with his hot cum. He tasted really good. In fact, he followed up with me the next day telling me how great it was and asking if I liked his taste. Hope he and his wife come back again.

Coincidentally, a couple of days before that, I had corresponded with another guy staying at the very same hotel about sucking him while he watched my wife’s videos. We were set to meet but I had to cancel at the last minute due to a conflict. He said he will be cumming back to town for 1-3 days per week for the next 6-8 weeks. So, I’m really hoping we can meet up several times. He said that he shoots big loads of cum, so I’m really intrigued.

Stay tuned…
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Dec 15, 2023 at 9:13 AM.

Here is an email thread with this last guy. When I read that he is still shooting “full swimmers”, I got an instant hard on. It definitely ups the erotic factor to know that I walked away with hundreds of millions of his sperm in me that he normally shoots into his hot wife. He didn’t show me a picture of her, but he said she was hot and looked like my wife. I saw some of her clothes lying around the hotel room and I could tell she is a petit hottie! Next time they come to town, I’m going to ask if I can suck him after he’s fucked her so that I can taste their carnal residuals. ��

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1427.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	62065

Thanks for sharing , sounds exciting

Wow! Lucky guy!

Thanks for the encouragement.

Late tonight I received an email from the 60’s something married gent I mentioned above asking me if I’ll be available next week and saying he would really like to see me. We’ve gotten together 3 times so far. He gets zero action with his wife and he really likes the way I suck him and I love sucking him in return. It’s exciting that at least every couple of weeks, he reaches out needing to feel my mouth on his cock, giving him the release he needs.

As many others have said here, sucking cock can truly become aDICKtive!

Since I last posted, I have sucked and swallowed two new guys and sucked and swallowed my semi-regular friend a 4th time. One was the guy staying at that same hotel mentioned above. We got together the following week in his room. I sucked him while he watched videos of my wife. I didn't really enjoy it as much because, mainly, he hadn't had a chance to shower and the smell of his ass became a distraction. He also wasn't well trimmed/shaved, which is less to my preference. But nonetheless, I soldiered on and sucked him to completion and swallowed his load, which in itself wasn't bad at all. He wasn't my favorite, so I haven't followed up with him to try to arrange any repeats, but I'm at least satisfied that he is another point on my scorecard of cocks sucked and loads swallowed.

The other new guy happened last week and he shows real prospects of being a regular. The dude is married and not getting head at home and rarely gets laid. He responded to a Doublelist ad I had renewed. I usually get responses from the same flaky people that I've rejected in the past, but he was a new entrant and he sounded good. He even sent me a face pic, which checked out when I eventually met him. I also shared with him some teaser pics/vids of my wife and he was definitely into that. We had a lot of kinky banter back and forth about him giving me his load and he confirmed that he still shoots live sperm, which excited me even further. We agreed to meet the next day at a nearby hotel parking garage. When the time arrived, I pulled up next to him and he hopped into the backseat of my SUV, as did I. In no time at all, his pants were down and he presented his cock to me. I got down and started licking his balls which he previously stated he liked -- and did he ever. I then licked up and down his cock which he really enjoyed. Finally, I slowly took him into my mouth. His cock was below average size, so I could easily take him all the way and was even able to get most of his ballsack into my mouth along with his cock. He told me I gave really good head, so I knew I was treating him right. It wasn't long before he asked me if I wanted the "first load", a reference to his previously informing me that he can usually cum twice in a session. I affirmed and he began cumming in my mouth. It wasn't at all as big as he'd hyped it to be for a "ten day load", but I'm not going to complain about any load that tastes good and contains sperm, so I gladly swallowed it. I kept him entirely in my mouth and continued gently nursing his cock at the base with my lips, which he had said would get him hard again. That and simultaneously sucking his balls drove him wild as he began thrusting into my face, eventually grunting as he enjoyed his second orgasm. I couldn't really detect much of a load, but I guess it went into my throat. It was really a hot, kinky experience. And he was a super nice guy. We parted ways with the agreement that we would do it again, and I jerked myself off in my car on the way back to work with the taste of his cum lingering on my tongue. Fingers crossed that this could be 1-2X per week thing. We'll see. But again, at least it's one more cock sucked and load swallowed in my journey for cocksucking cred.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Jan 14, 2024 at 4:31 PM.

I have been traveling and hadn’t heard from my new friend since our first encounter, so I pinged him yesterday. I was a little concerned that he was having second thoughts, but he emailed me this morning saying that he loved the way I sucked two loads from him, that he had a “huge load” for me and that he wanted to do it again either today or tomorrow. I had an opening today around lunch, so we agreed to meet again. I was already horny to suck today and the prospect of him feeding me again was so arousing that, as I sat in a meeting at work, I noticed that pre-cum was actually leeching through my slacks! I had to hide that!

We met at the same garage and he hopped into my back seat. He said he had never touched a man’s cock before but he wanted to touch mine because he had been watching a video of my wife sucking it and it turned him on. He stroked my cock for couple minutes and then really surprised me by going down and sucking me. It felt so good, I almost came in his mouth. He insisted that this was his first time, but he knew what he was doing. I didn’t cum which was good because by that point, I was craving his cock and cum. I licked his balls for a bit which he loved and then he said, “Suck it; I need to cum!”. I took him all the way to his balls and firmly stroked his cock with my lips and tongue. Within a minute, he was groaning and pumping warm cum into my mouth. I purposely held it in my mouth as I continued sucking and deep throating him. I loved the feeling and taste of his cum all over his cock. As I massaged the base of his cock with my lips, it wasn’t long before he was thrusting into my face, convulsing with his second orgasm. As I pulled up, I was pleased that he had given me a good-sized load overall and I eagerly swallowed it. As I drove back to work, I jerked off and had a huge orgasm as I savored the taste of his cum with the knowledge that he had fed me all the sperm that had been building up since our last meeting. Even as I write this, I am enjoying the lingering taste of his cum. It is SO good! I’m getting hard again!

He said that he could be available at least once per week, so it looks like this may become a regular thing. It’s exciting knowing that a double shot of sperm might be waiting for me each week. As of now, I have swallowed 13 different men for a total of 18 loads. I’m really hoping this guy will help me beef up my load count! (I conservatively count each encounter with him as one load, even though he cums twice.)
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Jan 24, 2024 at 1:19 PM.

Sitting here reading this a) I'm hard as a rock and b) you both seem to really enjoy each other .. I'm happy you found a buddy to play with. I mean how could I not be happy for someone who obviously enjoys it so much.

Two times in a row eh? He either really likes what you are doing or it's been a while since he was with somebody.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 27, 2024 at 7:49 AM.

Damn, you sure get a lot of cock. By the time most of us go thru emails, texts, and the like, there's hardly anything left because they've jacked off and lost their burning desire to have oral sex. Keep posting as it gets a lot of some jacking material!QUOTE=BeauKnerr;379258]Thanks for the encouragement.

Late tonight I received an email from the 60’s something married gent I mentioned above asking me if I’ll be available next week and saying he would really like to see me. We’ve gotten together 3 times so far. He gets zero action with his wife and he really likes the way I suck him and I love sucking him in return. It’s exciting that at least every couple of weeks, he reaches out needing to feel my mouth on his cock, giving him the release he needs.

As many others have said here, sucking cock can truly become aDICKtive![/QUOTE]

I think if you have a regular friend at least things may be a bit safer and more secure, and who couldn't use another friend for companionship too.

I can only imagine what it's like when only one of a married couple has libido. Thankfully there's also toys and guessing this happens more often then anyone is willing to admit in public.

I didn't think I have a high sex drive, but my imagination .. it's like a little hamster .. I see a guy and I just wonder what it might be like. I can think about a lot more than I'm actually capable of doing ..
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 27, 2024 at 11:08 AM.

TRICK69

Me too

[QUOTE=Kysquire;379945]Damn, you sure get a lot of cock. By the time most of us go thru emails, texts, and the like, there's hardly anything left because they've jacked off and lost their burning desire to have oral sex. Keep posting as it gets a lot of some jacking material!QUOTE=BeauKnerr;379258]

Thanks for the comments. Glad you’re enjoying living a bit vicariously through my cocksucking exploits. I’ve been in contact with another two guys who expressed interest in having a regular cocksucker. One is a married guy, 60, who I guess is not getting sex at home. He said his cock isn’t big, nor does it get really hard, but he claims to shoot big loads. That could be fun and interesting for a change. The other guy is black. To date, I’ve never had a black cock and wasn’t sure I’d ever have an interest. But now, for some reason, the thought of sucking a black man and swallowing his sperm is getting some seriously kinky traction now. We shall see. If anything moves forward with new cock, I’ll post about it.

Well, the good news is that I did suck my first black dick tonight. The not so great news is that it didn’t go how I expected. We arranged to meet in a parking garage. I pulled up next to a nice white GMC truck as he said he would be driving. By the way he had described himself, I was expecting somewhat a of clean cut professional type guy. But when, he got out of the truck, he looked very rough around the edges and not my type at all. Nevertheless, he got in the back of my SUV and took out his soft cock and I started sucking it. It wasn’t long before he was rock hard. In the moment, I kind of disregarded his unruly appearance and was really getting into giving him a good blow job. I took him deep which he liked and I sucked him in many different ways. But then, I thought I heard my phone buzz which freaked me out because I thought I had turned it off, since my wife can see my location. That made me nervous and he still hadn’t cum, so I told him I needed to wrap it up. He started jacking and asked me to lick his balls which I did for a while. Finally he said he was ready, so I sucked him until he started cumming. At that point, I had lost my desire to swallow, so I finished him off and gracefully (I think) spit it out as I exited the back seat. I don’t think he noticed. It was too bad because it was one of the larger loads I’ve taken and it was even thick and stringy still cumming out of his cock when I pulled away. Under the right circumstances, it would have made for a very satisfying meal, but now it’s splattered on the floor of an underground parking garage. Now, I’m left feeling kind of flat after the whole ordeal. I still want to suck and swallow a black dude though, just not this guy.

#cocksuckingFAIL
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Jan 30, 2024 at 12:09 AM.

After a dry spell following my ill-fated adventure with black cock, I finally sucked some new cock and swallowed some new sperm today. l’d been emailing a guy for quite a while now who wanted me to suck him while watches videos of my hot sexy wife. I’ve been sending him teasers of her and he has been jerking off to her a lot. We’ve been unable to make our schedules work until today.

We met at my go-to parking garage and he hopped in my backseat. He pulled down his pants down and presented his cock as I queued up the video compilation of my wife sucking and fucking.

To the familiar sounds of my wife sucking and moaning, I started licking his shaved balls which he really liked. He was soon standing at full attention and I took him into my mouth. His cock tasted so good. Before long, I had his whole shaft lubed up and was deepthroating him as well. I sucked him really well, but he lasted a surprisingly long time, given all the stimulation he was experiencing. He did say that he’d had an exhausting workout and it was taking him longer. Anyway, at least that gave me an opportunity to get additional practice and conditioning for my sucking muscles! He helped out by stroking himself. Finally, he got there and when he started cumming, he pushed my head down until his cock was balls deep in my mouth. I could feel his swollen head in the back of my throat, and with my lips wrapped around the base of his cock, I could feel his dick pulsing as he emptied his balls into me. He wasn’t quite long enough to shoot it all down my throat, so fortunately I got to taste his creamy load in my mouth before I swallowed it. It tasted so good! And all afternoon, I have had this warm sense of satisfaction knowing that another man’s sperm was alive in me, at least for while.

I didn’t get a chance to jerk off and cum while reliving the experience, as I often do. So when I’m fucking my wife later, I’m sure that, in part, I’ll be masturbating into her thinking about my spermy adventure today.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Mar 1, 2024 at 6:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauKnerr View Post
    After a dry spell following my ill-fated adventure with black cock, I finally sucked some new cock and swallowed some new sperm today. l’d been emailing a guy for quite a while now who wanted me to suck him while watches videos of my hot sexy wife. I’ve been sending him teasers of her and he has been jerking off to her a lot. We’ve been unable to make our schedules work until today.

We met at my go-to parking garage and he hopped in my backseat. He pulled down his pants down and presented his cock as I queued up the video compilation of my wife sucking and fucking.

To the familiar sounds of my wife sucking and moaning, I started licking his shaved balls which he really liked. He was soon standing at full attention and I took him into my mouth. His cock tasted so good. Before long, I had his whole shaft lubed up and was deepthroating him as well. I sucked him really well, but he lasted a surprisingly long time, given all the stimulation he was experiencing. He did say that he’d had an exhausting workout and it was taking him longer. Anyway, at least that gave me an opportunity to get additional practice and conditioning for my sucking muscles! He helped out by stroking himself. Finally, he got there and when he started cumming, he pushed my head down until his cock was balls deep in my mouth. I could feel his swollen head in the back of my throat, and with my lips wrapped around the base of his cock, I could feel his dick pulsing as he emptied his balls into me. He wasn’t quite long enough to shoot it all down my throat, so fortunately I got to taste his creamy load in my mouth before I swallowed it. It tasted so good! And all afternoon, I have had this warm sense of satisfaction knowing that another man’s sperm was alive in me, at least for while.

I didn’t get a chance to jerk off and cum while reliving the experience, as I often do. So when I’m fucking my wife later, I’m sure that, in part, I’ll be masturbating into her thinking about my spermy adventure today.
    That sounded like a hot encounter!

Quote Originally Posted by Robtiti View Post
    That sounded like a hot encounter!
    Thanks. It certainly was. My neck/throat muscles are a bit sore today, which serves as an erotic reminder of what transpired yesterday. I’m fairly sure that won’t be only load I receive from this guy.

Oh yeah! I am currently savoring the taste of sperm, having just finished sucking yet another new guy who met me in the same parking garage. I think I am going to stencil my name to that parking spot. Ha! Anyway, his cock was amazing — a real grower, nice and thick. He kept complimenting me on my skills as I licked his balls, throated him balls deep, and sucked his head and shaft in a variety of ways. And for the payoff, he fed me his 4 day load of sperm, which tasted amazing. And he did confirm that he shoots live sperm, which is the icing on the cake. After he came, he stayed hard for a while and I just could not bring myself to stop sucking his silky spermy cock. He said he’s been wanting to find a regular and that he thinks he has found his cocksocker. And he’s a real nice guy, married, professional, clean, doesn’t seem to play around much. He said he would like to get sucked at least once a month but I told him I’d suck him whenever he wants it. I really hope this pans out.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Mar 5, 2024 at 1:36 PM.

I met up again at the parking garage with the married guy I’ve sucked twice who feeds me the “double shots”. He’s a nice guy, very clean, and is not getting action at home. He watched videos of my hot wife sucking and fucking while I took care of him. He’s got a nice cock, not overly big, and very throatable. He is able get hard again immediately after he cums and can keep going. I think he came 2-3 times today. The first one came on quietly. I had him halfway in my mouth and suddenly I felt and tasted this wonderful rush of cum washing over my tongue. I savored it, swallowed and kept gently sucking as he stayed hard. I love sucking a cock with residual cum all over it. It wasn’t long before he was ready to bust again and I took him all the way pressing all the way into him as he came in my throat. He softened up a bit but I kept nursing his silky cock and it wasn’t long before he was rock hard again. He had another orgasm but there wasn’t much cum. I had drained him. Still, I kept sucking. I didn’t want to stop. He was still hard when I had to stop. I rubbed his spermy cock all over my lips and face. After he left, I stayed behind in the garage and jerked off to a glorious orgasm, reliving every moment, savoring the taste of his cum, and knowing that his sperm was alive inside me.

Wow I am so Happy for you! God Almighty I am so Jonesin' to give a guy a BJ...And getting it on a regular basis too!. . . .
    If it is to be, let it be with me