Register

wife or gf watching

has any1 had sex with a man while there wife or gf watched. if so did she do anything while watching

Re: wife or gf watching

Yes, once. We were swingers then and spent a day nude on a deserted island in the Gulf with another nudist bi couple. At one point the other wife was going down on my wife who stretched out on a towel as the other husband was blowing me. My wife frequently brings up how much she enjoyed all that was happening and would like watching me blow a guy. Oh, how I wanna! Since then I've watched other bi wives eat her but we haven't found another bi husband. That hot couple moved. ;-(~

Probably 10 years ago, I met a married couple (not to each other). He was Bi. The 3 of us played together a few times. He would always do her first, then me. When he was doing me, she would either watch and masturbate, or place herself so I could go down on her while he was doing me. When we first started at every session, he would let me undress her for him. She was a bigger woman, and we both loved it.

Unfortunately, she couldn't handle it after a while so we stopped meeting. :-(

A couple of times my beautiful wife has been there as I was sucking my friends cock. I found it to be highly erotic to be on my knees sucking while she watched. Sometimes she would let him suck her boobs and other times she would hold my head while he was fucking my mouth, calling me her little cocksucker.

For 10 years my late wife and I played. She would always join in. Since she passed I have had three relationships were we invited another guy in to play. always an all play situation. I LIKE IT.

Back in our swinging days we watched each other quite a bit
    "

I know this thread is addressed to the men of our happy group, but as a female, I just wanted to say that my husband would occasionally invite a mutual male friend to join us. He always told me that my watching the two of them from a corner of the bed or from a bedside chair, and obviously enjoying it and pleasuring myself a lot, made the experience that much more pleasurable for him. I really miss those times with him.

My first time giving oral was with my wife and a friend. I also got to 69 with her while he entered from behind.
    In hind site, she decided she didn't care for it, sharing me with him or him with me

Wish we could do more of that, mixing the two sexes is the best in my bi mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2c View Post
    I know this thread is addressed to the men of our happy group, but as a female, I just wanted to say that my husband would occasionally invite a mutual male friend to join us. He always told me that my watching the two of them from a corner of the bed or from a bedside chair, and obviously enjoying it and pleasuring myself a lot, made the experience that much more pleasurable for him. I really miss those times with him.

Whereas I've watched my wife getting fucked several times (and loved it!) a long-held fantasy is to suck a fine cock as she watched. I think of that a lot and she knows it as when she suckles my nipples I'll tell her how great to have a guy sucking my cock then would be. One hot session she was bent over me sucking my nipple as she ws being fucked as the fucker's wife was blowing me. That was hot, but would be hotter with a guy sucking my hard on.

Before I got married had a wild girl friend. We went to cape cod mass. At the pool a guy was flirting with me. He ended up back in our hotel room. My gf was a little drunk. When she got drunk she was very horny and easy. She took her top and bra off asked our new friend if he liked her tits. He said yes but I want his dick. She said go for it went to a chair got naked as he was on his knees in front of me. He started taking my clothes off and started to suck me in front of her. She was finger fucking her self as she watched wide eyed. We ended up 69ing for a while she then came over to us asked him to fuck me. She used toys on me all the time and knew i liked it. I got on all fours he got behind me she lubed my hole up and his cock. She helped him get in me. Once he was balls deep he started to slowly fuck me as she slide under us and started sucking my cock. She was masturbating as he fucked me and she sucked me we all came. That was in 1979

"That was in 1979" AH YES! the good 'ol days, right before Aids and other STDs started rearing their ugly heads in a big way. I remember them well. Nudist Camps, swing clubs, wild parties, it was like one big Roman orgy.
    "

Back in my college days, my girlfriend who later became my current spouse, had this thing for one of our male friends. One night at we three were all pretty stoned, she started flirting with him and acting very suggestive and sexy. He asked if we could fool around and she was already topless and raring to go. At first she was making out with him but then he asked if he could blow me. She was exited and watched as he got in between my legs and started sucking my dick. I was so stoned, I couldn't wait to do him and my gf was frantically masturbating and begging to suck our dicks too. Pretty soon we were all three on the waterbed in a daisy chain and taking turns sucking and eating each other out. It was a hot time for sure.

Waylon, your profile says you're 53. That experience had to be about 30 years ago. Yes, those were great times!
    "

My wife is 48 and very attractive and I am 59 and we've been swinging since we met in 1998. My wife is extremely bisexual and we've played with many bisexual females and many couples where the husband was straight and the wife was bisexual but my wife has always insisted that she had NO INTEREST in mfm 3-ways or bisexual men. She has even gone as far as telling me when we met that if I was bisexual I should "hit the road". In 2005 we happened to be staying the night at a hotel and we were in the hotel bar when we were approached by a single guy. He told us that he recognized us from our photos posted on a swing site. One thing led to another and the 3 of us wound up back in our hotel room in bed with him for what we thought would be a straight mfm 3-way. Halfway through our night, I was laying on my back with my legs spread open and my wife was laying on her stomach with her head between my legs and she was playing with my cock, licking and sucking while the guy laid on top of her fucking her from behind. The guy was kissing the back of her neck and I noticed he whispered in her ear (I couldn't hear what he said) but she said yes and all of a sudden he rolled off of her and now the two of them had their heads between my spread legs and they were taking turns, playing, licking and sucking on my cock and balls. When I climaxed in her mouth, he started kissing her and they swapped the cum from her mouth to his. After he left I asked her what prompted her to share my cock with him. All she would say is that he was polite and asked if he could help her and she didn't think I would mind who was sucking my cock in the heat of passion. I was shocked to say the least, since she had always insisted she didn't like bisexual men. She told me she knew I was straight and didn't care about another guy sucking my cock because she knew I was just going with the flow of things. Since 2005 we had quite a few repeat performances all under similar circumstances with different men. The last time that happened was in 2010 and recently we were staying overnight at a hotel and again found ourselves in the hotel bar and we were in a playful mood but unfortunately we didn't get lucky that night. While we were in the bar we did happen to notice a cross dresser, we couldn't get a good look at his face because the bar lighting wasn't the greatest but we did notice he/she had a very hot looking ass and pair of legs. He was wearing a mini skirt with thigh high boots. When we got back to our hotel room and were having sex she admitted she would have found it very kinky and highly erotic if we found a young, petite, very feminine looking pre-op transsexual. The type who you wouldn't know it wasn't a female until you saw her cock. She said she would want someone who had real breast and a working cock. My wife said she thought it would be hot to get fucked by a TS while being able to suck on his/her breast while at the same time I was fucking him/her in the ass. I stopped trying to figure my wife out and just go along with it and now I've been on the hunt for that very passable young feminine pre-op TS.

Quote Originally Posted by curious44 View Post
    "That was in 1979" AH YES! the good 'ol days, right before Aids and other STDs started rearing their ugly heads in a big way. I remember them well. Nudist Camps, swing clubs, wild parties, it was like one big Roman orgy. Waylon, your profile says you're 53. That experience had to be about 30 years ago. Yes, those were great times!
    You're looking at the past through rose colored lenses.

Actually HIV and other STDs were around in the 70s. Bisexual and gay men became infected with HIV in the 70s and very earl 80s and before HIV/AIDS was discovered they didn't know what it was and would claim it was "cancer" and an entire generation or two of men died of AIDS.

There were also other STDs as well and because of people's hedonism and the attitude of, "Well if I get sick I'll just take medication and still have sex!" caused a lot of people to get infected with HIV and other STDs, caused the various strains of HIV and other STDs to become resistant to medications and treatment, and not everyone who was around back then was into being pointlessly promiscuous by going to orgies, bath houses, public sex places, or hooking up with a lot of people in bars or dance clubs.

30 years ago or 1983 or close to 30 years in '84, '85, or '86 were not "great times". HIV infections were at a very high rate, gay and bisexual men were dying in very large numbers and very fast of AIDS. The United States' government did barely anything, and since HIV/AIDS were new then people had the attitude of, "Well if I get infected I'll just go on AZT!" or they thought their old unsafe sexual behaviors were fine since HIV/AIDS was just known about and that's how a lot of people got infected then.

Things have not improved 30 years later. Yes there are medications for people living with HIV/AIDS, and it's not a death sentence if you are on them and keep taking them daily for the rest of your life but they're very expensive, have no so pleasant side effects, and most people in the world living with HIV/AIDS are not on them.

Also back then LBGT people could not get legally married, have a civil union, or have any legal protection that heterosexuals take for granted. There was no protection against hate crimes or bashings either.
    Last edited by NMCowboys; Nov 18, 2013 at 5:12 PM.

NMCowboys, you're right about AIDS being around in the 70s. But it didn't get the press back then because it was primarily considered a gay disease. As time went on and the voices became louder everyone started paying attention. I've also said many times in these forums that many of us got lucky and became more selective. Whatever, every body we know is still here and healthy. Hate crimes? That's for another thread. But I never understood why the reason for cold blooded pre meditated murder mattered much and made it worthy of a more serious penalty. A person is still murdered and just as dead.
    "

Wow. All of these were very erotic and hot..until the little ray of Sunshine burst through.
    Kudos to those of you who love to be watched. Keep up the good work Darlings. SOME of us know how to have a good, safe, fun time..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by curious44 View Post
    NMCowboys, you're right about AIDS being around in the 70s. But it didn't get the press back then because it was primarily considered a gay disease. As time went on and the voices became louder everyone started paying attention. I've also said many times in these forums that many of us got lucky and became more selective. Whatever, every body we know is still here and healthy. Hate crimes? That's for another thread. But I never understood why the reason for cold blooded pre meditated murder mattered much and made it worthy of a more serious penalty. A person is still murdered and just as dead.
    Actually that's not true that "every body [sic] we know is still here and healthy." You must not have friends who are HIV+, living with AIDS, or who are living with STDs that they got decades ago, or were recently infected with.

Hate crimes against LGBT people are not only murders; but can include verbal/psychological abuse, and physical abuse by a stranger or "friend".

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2c View Post
    I really miss those times with him.
    And why did those times end? My wife once joined me in exciting things too and then just lost interest. I've never understood how you can lose interest in something you once enjoyed so much.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Wow. All of these were very erotic and hot..until the little ray of Sunshine burst through.
    Kudos to those of you who love to be watched. Keep up the good work Darlings. SOME of us know how to have a good, safe, fun time..:}
    Cat
    Some people can't handle reality.

Speaking of safer sex, how many believe this stuff so strongly they think they can just go screw anything that breathes and they're invincible because they're "always safe", yet are still at risk for the majority of STDs including incurable ones like HIV, herpes, HPV, and hepatitis?

How many of you ask someone if they have an STD first? Do you actually believe the person when they say they don't, or if they pull out pointless HIV or STD test papers? Or do you just roll a condom on and have at it, figuring hey you'll be fine?

The fact is that if you're sexually active with a large number of people you probably do have an STD, are HIV+, or have a very common STD like herpes, hepatitis, HPV, syphilis, gonorrhea, or one of the others.

The responses to talking factually about STDs come as flames intended to be loud enough so that all the people who don't want to hear it can continue sticking their fingers in their ears and going "La la la la I can't hear you!" That way they can pretend there's nothing to be afraid of and can be as promiscuous as they want, then point fingers at someone else if something bad ever happens like getting an STD, because it can't be their fault if they were always safe like they were taught, like good little boys and girls.