Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it just Men? or do Women do it too...

ok, i'm going to ask a totally sexist question here. But i sez it like i see it.

You know how woman wear tight fitting tops...

If you are a person who likes women sexually, and you happen to see a woman walking down the street, do you look at the breasts first, and then the face. Or is it just the men who do this?

You can flame me; i deserve it. But this is a serious question in my mind.
    I don't know of any heterosexual who would keep it a secret
    that they are attracted to, and date, the opposite sex

So why should I
    keep my orientation

secret?

Re: Is it just Men? or do Women do it too...

Its an interesting question. Now I’m curious too.
    I always seem to be a foot and a half from where I want to be.

It depends on what kind of outfit they have on I think, but I definately look at breasts, hair, eyes, face in the front, but I'm very much an ass kinda girl. I love a nice ass.
    We sell AVON! Visit us at
    www.youravon.com/tmoseley!

A woman wearing a tight fitting top....well it is hard not to look at the breasts first then....eyes wonder...it is human nature to look at the thing that sticks out most in ones mind. If the breasts are big and are in tight fitting attire...then yes, the eyes will catch that first...
    and you can't tell me that women don't look at a man's ..er..us...oh, hell...penis..when he is wearing tight fitting jeans or speedos....the bulge catches the eye just as the breasts do...we are only human...
    Just my 2 cents worth
    Angelrose
    Please sir....I want smore

1 2 give yas all a lil titter... workin in a museum shop ova summa wile waitin for studies 2 resume in Sept, this positively gorge guy came in an started mullin ova the goodies.. wen me says gorge.. me means fukkin awesomely gorge.. now ya knos guys aint me thing, part mayb for a lil faint hankrin for JD.. but for the first time in God knos how long Fran reely went 2 work wiv the eyes an gave im the long lingerin looks..every inch got an ogle.. an sure..did get lil hot unda collar.. gave Naggy a gud giggle wen me told er.. wen e decided wot e wos buyin.. wosn me that served im.. not sure wetha that wos a gud or bad thing...

An Curio..no pissy comments..the ansa is still no!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Yeah lol to answer your question of course, if the person is hot, i look at their assets first, male of female lol.
    Class, race, sexuality, gender and all other categories by which we categorize and dismiss each other need to be excavated from the inside.

Dorothy Allison quote.

the breasts..... for one simple reason...... I need to get closer to see their eyes...
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

My first glance is at her face. I then go directly to her legs, I'm a leg man, a well formed pair of legs gets me going every time. Not that I don't like breasts, I do. Their wonderful as long as they are not enhanced. A pair of naturals are fun to feel, lick and suck. Had a GF years ago that got stuffed, spoiled her boobs for me but she was so proud of them. If anyone commented on them she was more than happy to show what she could. I always wondered why she didn't want to be naked when we fucked. I realised then it was because she was self concious. After the stuffing she would gang fuck or whatever. One girl that liked sex as much as I did. She also enjoyed sucking cock, that was the first sex we had.

I am also more into legs. I will look at a girl in a short miniskirt faster than I will at a girl with a tight top

Cool Re: Is it just Men? or do Women do it too...

I look to the eyes ans if there is a smile or not..the rest is gravy

Q
    If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did
    not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.

-- Charlotte Bronte

Smile Re: Is it just Men? or do Women do it too...

Damn, I love breasts and look at them whenever I am lucky enough to! We all should, they are a beautiful thing.

Yeah, I'm a breast chick too . . .I do look at them when they are presented prominently. I used to be REALLY ashamed of this, not anymore tho.

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Kno lotsa peeps hav ther own ways a havin ther attention pulled.. mine can b so many diff things... in a club wiv the strobes can b jus the shine on the face an glint a the hair.. if sum 1 is sittin the gorgeness a ther hair can turn me head. Boobs do draw me cant say they don but not so much.. a luffly smile...sparklin eyes can do it 2 me dead easy..like Jamie dus luff a luffly gal in a short skirt.. but equally.. if sum 1 is elegant an seems 2 exude class cant keep me eyes of em..pickin up an accent or a voice draws me head round an all.. sumtimes 2 gr8 disappointment cos it jus don go wiv the apparition.. sumtimes quite the opposite wen a gratin voice ya find belongs 2 sum 1 that is simply deeelish...but most of all..a perfect shaped bootie in a short skirt or jeans don haff gimme the wobbles... 1 thing that turns me off..is bootie in thong... they ALWAYS make bootie look HUGE!!!!! So lesson 2 the thongies mongst ya... kno ya will disagree as much as agree the lotta ya... but thongs r not for the Fran eyes...gross! All a matta a "in the eye of the beholder"..but its jus how me c's things...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Tell you what turns me on .. to just see the tops of two very pert boobs above a lowish cut tee shirt or jumper. Any more than that, all wobbling away, puts me off!

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    1 2 give yas all a lil titter... workin in a museum shop ova summa wile waitin for studies 2 resume in Sept, this positively gorge guy came in an started mullin ova the goodies.. wen me says gorge.. me means fukkin awesomely gorge.. now ya knos guys aint me thing, part mayb for a lil faint hankrin for JD.. but for the first time in God knos how long Fran reely went 2 work wiv the eyes an gave im the long lingerin looks..every inch got an ogle.. an sure..did get lil hot unda collar.. gave Naggy a gud giggle wen me told er.. wen e decided wot e wos buyin.. wosn me that served im.. not sure wetha that wos a gud or bad thing...

Oh my Fran, That musta been one Hell of a good looking man Hon!!! To turn your head he had to have been,...
    Charles,,,Tex...

Anyone remember James Burke? Irish guy, interesting techy type(!), on the Beeb a lot 70's, 80's? He did a tv program that scanned the eye movements of women meeting men for first time and vice versa.

Women - genitals, genitals, genitals, eyes

Men - genitals, genitals, genitals, breasts, eyes

Something like that anyway. Would have been interesting had they expanded the experiment a bit.

It does't even matter if the top is tight or low, or see through or anything. i look at boobs first. Sometimes thats all i look at if i just happpen to catch a glimpse lol. But im a perv, i will admit it:D

Oh My...I MUST have misread the comments above..our FRANCES being aroused by a gentleman? Was I dreaming. Frances like your non desire in a man...sometimes someone comes along who can stir the desire in your (or my loins...a woman for you and a man for me) who can rock your world baby. Just go with the flow. You never,ever can tell what may walk into your life.

Belle

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares View Post
    Oh My...I MUST have misread the comments above..our FRANCES being aroused by a gentleman? Was I dreaming. Frances like your non desire in a man...sometimes someone comes along who can stir the desire in your (or my loins...a woman for you and a man for me) who can rock your world baby. Just go with the flow. You never,ever can tell what may walk into your life.

Belle
    S'ok.. the feelin passed soon as afta walked outa the door Belle... but e didn haff disturb me equilibrium ther for a mo or 2...but don u worry bout me..am much betta now

Quote Originally Posted by texasman6172003 View Post
    Oh my Fran, That musta been one Hell of a good looking man Hon!!! To turn your head he had to have been,...
    e wos.. e wos rite effin

We both agree on this one, we look at her eyes first.

I would say that I usually look at her face first...but I have to say...If the girl has large breasts, and is *ahem* accentuating them...I do have a tendency to ogle. lol. But I think that most people do that.

For example, we were at a bar last night...my best friend was with me...she's straight as can be. A girl walks in with large breasts...and lets just say...she didn't leave much to the imagination. My best friend turned to me and said "Holy shit. I think her boobs are bigger than yours. And I can't stop staring at them!!" lol So...like I said...I think most people do that....regardless of sexual orientation. It's a part of the body that is normally covered up, so when it's out there...I think most people are going to notice that first.
    Laken

FerociousFeline

Well I realize that you directed this question to women....but I think it's an interesting topic so I wanted to chime in and show how I "see" people.

Usually, I am well out of range to see eyes when someone sets off my attraction alert. I usually (ok yall might find this a bit out there) pick up on their ENERGY, first. That will get me looking for them. When I find them, then I look at their form. How they carry their body. How they move. (whether they clomp clomp clomp or move like a breeze) I have found that the people who interest me the most have a balance point/energy center of about two inches below the navel. These people have a distinctive walk, they usually have an incredible arch to the small of their back revealing a delicious ass.

From there, if I'm close enough, then I look at shoulders. From the back to the front. It tells a lot about a person. Head position. Nose up, down, or level.
    (by this time I've gotten a lot closer if I like them) Then, eyes, chest, abdomen. Then Legs, Hair and hands.

By the time I'm close enough to speak to someone, I already know quite a bit about them. Sometimes I speak. Sometimes I just whisper in their minds ear.

^..^~

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post

Tart

Cheers Chook

ass first, then breasts, then face. i care more about her ass...

While I like many of a woman's parts--a lady--like a guy are the sum of their parts and the parts they have don't make too much difference really--the best part of a person is their intelligence, humor, disposition and things of that nature---

But as far as looking at the parts of a woman are concerned--I like to look at her breasts of course--but I love the legs best of all--and I do like to look at the face--to try to see behind the physical nature of the face itself to the person behind the face----someone can have a spectacular one in terms of sheer physical beauty---but if they have a nasty personality--that comes through in their face.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm a breast woman through and through, but I look at whatever happens to be the most noticeable thing, the most accented thing. In some cases, that's her breasts, but if she's got a gaged septum piercing or is 8 feet tall, I'll notice that first. If she's a redhead, I'll notice that first. Same goes for men. Whatever the most obvious thing is, which sometimes means his ass and other times his waist-length dreadlocks.

I purposely make the effort to look people in the eye, but I have to admit I find females and the female body to be the most sexually alluring and the ultimate beauty imaginable. With that said, in the past, I questioned my bisexuality and wondered if it was for real. I normally wouldn't take much notice to a guy walking down the street like I would a woman, yet I at times for some reason I would crave a man sexually and find myself acting on the urge in some sleazy type environment. This caused a great deal of guilt and shame and eventually led to denial. I have abstained from any same sex encounters for a lot of years but the feelings never go away and at times can completely preoccupy me. Oops, I think I strayed from the topic of the thread, yea I love to look at woman's boobs, asses, legs, hair, feet, lips, faces, everything, but for some reason I am still a BISEXUAL

Hay I can't help it! Allthough I'm not generally one who looks at a chest first, if the cleavage is heaving it's hard not to stare. It's akin to a car wreck, you just can't stop yourself!!! My female friend also agrees!

luv and kisses,
    xoxoxoxoxoxox
    meteast
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

Red face Re: Is it just Men? or do Women do it too...

I agree it depends on the outfit. If it is designed to show off the breast, then I will look there. I also love long legs and a tight ass