Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: I think I need 2 husbands!

Quote Originally Posted by Newly_Bi View Post
    Best scenario in my opinion; a marriage between two men and two women, with everyone being bi.
    I'll drink to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Newly_Bi View Post
    Best scenario in my opinion; a marriage between two men and two women, with everyone being bi.
    Great arrangement!! Only problem might be getting anything accomplished if everyone's "moods" were in synch!!

2 bi husbands sounds ideal to me! But very few (if any?) seem to want to give it a shot in real life.

I just have to say, I came across this thread more or less accidentally, and was thrilled to read so many well thought out and intelligent comments. Kudos guys. I read and post regularly on another site and the general maturity and intelligence level here is whooping it's ass. Not sure quite what to make of that yet. Please continue. I'll get back to me on this.

Have had 2 guy 3somes on occasion.. but have guys permanently? God forbid.. even wen I fancied guys found 1 hubbie, for all he wos (and is) luffly man and not the worst of his gender by long chalk, wos more than I cud bear in me life . We r still friends and close 1s and am glad of it... but will stick wiv me own gender tyvm

But we all have different needs and wants.... and that's wot makes our species so interesting and life so much fun and so rich...
    Last edited by darkeyes; Nov 2, 2013 at 6:58 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

My absolute best, most idyllic relationship, ever, was with an older married couple. I was 20, they were 39 and 40. (she was the older one) I lived with them for about 13 months....there was no jealousy, very few disagreements......and, on a compatibility scale, it was about as good as it could get.

Sadly, I was never able to duplicate that relationship.

Later, I did live with two women, for 2 years. That time was fairly interesting and rewarding, but there is no way one guy can keep two healthy women sated 24/7! If the girls hadn't been lovers, too, they probably would have killed me!

More power to you I say...you go girl

My wife has always wanted another bisexual male to live with us and share our lives on all levels, but we find it's exceedingly hard to find that one guy who is as open-minded and adventurous as we are.

Get one that is Gay, he can do the cooking and decorate the house, keep it clean. ( just kidding, no offense to the gays)

Marriedbimale , I think I can be that man, something I always had dreamed about but it's extremely hard to find an openminded couples like you two.

No you are not .Go for it girl

I think that is a great idea! I would love to add to our family.

My wife and I have finally found a boyfriend. This is the first guy that we have ever thought of having a long term thing with... who knows what the future holds in store.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl P View Post
    2 bi husbands sounds ideal to me! But very few (if any?) seem to want to give it a shot in real life.
    so canada is a bad place to look? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BiJoe696 View Post
    Get one that is Gay, he can do the cooking and decorate the house, keep it clean. ( just kidding, no offense to the gays)
    clever!

Quote Originally Posted by BiRobb View Post
    My wife and I have finally found a boyfriend. This is the first guy that we have ever thought of having a long term thing with... who knows what the future holds in store.
    hope it works out!

Quote Originally Posted by misskinkyboots View Post
    so canada is a bad place to look? LOL
    So far! Still looking. I would think it wouldn't be that difficult in the Bay Area???

So far! Still looking. I would think it wouldn't be that difficult in the Bay Area???
    Don't give up hun... Newfoundland is desolate lol... but we have found a possible 3rd for us just be patient and picky and you might be surprised

I've been in two polyamorous relationships in the past...one was me with a married couple and the other one consisted of two women and two men all living in the same house. There's nothing theoretically wrong with the idea, but the logistics killed it for me in the end. Imagine how difficult and time consuming it is to maintain a relationship with two people and then multiply that, which means more arguments, more jealousy, more miscommunication, more micromanaging the chores, more people to cook for, etc. And it seems there's always one person either unhappy with the situation or who has expectations that are not getting met. It would be a perfect situation of all involved knew exactly what they wanted out of the relationship and were able to effectively communicate those needs and wants. Everyone involved has to be committed to compromise, because everyone is not going to be happy 100% of the time. And in my experience, it helps if there's one person involved who actually enjoys more time alone and is fine with being a secondary spouse. That's how the experience with the married couple was, and it lasted a lot longer and was more enjoyable for all. The couple was already married and were primary partners, and I was like a secondary. That's not to say that I wasn't important, but I enjoyed my autonomy and alone time more. The arrangement allowed me to be part in a serious, monogamous relationship with two people and still not be as tied down or involved as I would have been in a one on one experience. The relationship lasted for several years, and would have lasted longer had I not come out as bi. The couple wasn't exactly thrilled that my orientation announcement changed the dynamic of the relationship. Again, it was all well and good as long as I was being what they wanted me to be, but once I made demands that the guy either satisfy that desire for me or that I be allowed to satisfy those desires elsewhere, all bets were off. But I would encourage anyone to give it a try, and I certainly still daydream that one day I'll find the perfect polyamorous relationship again.

With you and another BI guy, I would jump at the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by misskinkyboots View Post
    Double the help with the kids, double the income and.......

double the fun

All my female friends think I'm crazy, am I?
    …my ex needed 5 grown men to take care of her sexually…I just didn’t know about the other 4 until I was getting divorced…

We had a bi guy third wheel for a number of years. Worked out quite well until he got transferred to the other side of the state. Everyone got along quite well without any issues. It took us close to three years to find him but it was worth the wait.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

Agreed!!!

Yeah, because there's such a high percentage of monogamous relationships among healthy people with healthy self images who communicate well, not jealous and are comfortable with themselves. You make it sound as if the divorce rate isn't 50%...

Hmmm, if your FMF is boring you must not be doing it right.

I would love two husbands personally! The hard part is finding somebody we click with.

I would be OK with a second husband who is bi.

I would love for my wife to have two husbands, especially if the other husband was bi as well and the three of us could all have fun either together, or separately, with no jealousy issues. My oldest friend and I have played together since we were kids, and he has joined me and my wife in the bedroom a couple of times for some hot fun. We all love and trust each other, and my wife has no problem with me playing with him when she's not around, and she's free to see him as often as she likes as well. He would be the perfect candidate for us; alas, he's married and his wife is not as free-thinking as we are.

After my divorce, i stayed with my best friend and his wife. He and i worked at same company, and sometimes we worked different shifts. She got more than a fair share of sex. And when we worked different shifts, he would come home and want me to tell him what her and i did, and then some bi stuff happened. Win Win

Quote Originally Posted by datileman View Post
    After my divorce, i stayed with my best friend and his wife. He and i worked at same company, and sometimes we worked different shifts. She got more than a fair share of sex. And when we worked different shifts, he would come home and want me to tell him what her and i did, and then some bi stuff happened. Win Win

sorry u got divorced, but it looks like at least u had alot of hot fun come out of it for consolation

I've been married twice and have no desire to ever marry again. I'd like to have 3 bisexual girlfriends with benefits and 3 bisexual boyfriends with benefits. The 7 of us would form a casual sex club, all get to know each other sexually and have frequent 1 on 1 sex and bisexual group sex. We'd be non-jealous, open and honest about everything.

usually the men are too jealous or controlling!! I, however LOVE to see my wife fucking other men!!! Its a hell of a turn on for me.