Register

What are your best 3 fucks in the last five years?

I was just thinking about this and it was really difficult to decide but...

Absolute best was a lesbian friend I went to BikeWeek at Daytona with. It was, actually, my wife's idea. She thought our friend was totally gay!
    This gal was already a good friend. And, she was a friend of mine before my wife. We got drunk all three days and we chased women together and got horny. It was as natural as being with a bi guy. She was a damn good little cowgirl rider too! And she has to have the best tasting pussy and ass I've ever eaten. The best part was that it was never an issue the next days.

The second is a fairly passable crossdresser.

The third is when I fucked an ex that I hadn't seen since '70. We both were our firsts for an all night in high school. Hot!
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Re: What are your best 3 fucks in the last five years?

best in last 5 years????? First 2 years don't count.
    Start at about 3 and a bit years.

All with the same gal. My present partner.
    to wit:
    the first one - always good.
    Our first night in Bali last year
    Last night!!!!!

Honestly, the last 3 years sexually have been wonderful

I had one my ex he was a great fuck , then I met a guy in January that was even better I do miss that one But now I want something new it coming up on winter and need some company.....

A) A eunuch from Milwaukee I met on another site. Empty scrotums can be a fascinating diversion. B) A bi guy from around O'Hare airport I met on an E-Stim site who was in to pain. Kept saying, "Make it hurt!". C) An old acquaintance from high school years I had a chance meeting with. We were regular "playmates" in our teen years but lost track of each other when he went to Viet Nam and moved thousands of miles away after he was discharged. We spent an enjoyable afternoon cleaning each other up in the shower and reliving our youth.
    "

With my wife right after another guy had fucked her. Nothing gets me harder than watching her fuck. No fuck is better than in a freshly-fucked pussy.

An ex I dated before my wife. Had not had sex with her in years, maybe 10 or 15 years. She had not had sex in five years, as her husband has "issues". Met with her a couple of years ago. She was on a business trip. Dinner, drinks, and back to her hotel. She was screaming, yelling, sweating and trembling....we played for a couple of hours. Then afterward, she told me she always wanted two guys in bed and was "ok" with me having a male friend or male encounters because" It's something I cannot give you and you should be happy". Kill me now, I should have married her !! Another great time was a bi couple. I taught her to deep throat actually...lol. He was "straight" but sucked a great dick and loved getting fucked in the ass..go figure. One other encounter with a male massage therapist who massaged, me, started jerking me, massaged my prostate and then fucked me long and slow with his 8" latin dick...awesome !

1. A gruff, bearish trucker from two years ago. We crossed paths online and met in a cheap motel. He smelled like bourbon and fucked like a jack hammer. He got me twice that day. 2. Watching my boyfriend jerk off while he watched me get fucked by his cousin. Both of them are at least 15 years my junior and extremely hot black men. Nothing like keeping it in the family. 3. Getting nailed for hours by an average-at-best looking guy I met earlier this year. He was overweight, had acne problems, his cock was small and he sweated like a waterfalls but, damn, could he fuck. He liked to talk dirty and to make me beg for more. Isn't it always the quiet, unsuspecting ones that blow our minds and the beautiful ones who disappoint us? One should never underestimate the element of surprise.

I'm a incredibly lucky guy in that I've had great sex over these last 15 years in particular. In all of those years, there are way too many to say what is the best. Surely some come to mind but what can I say when the numbers go beyond limiting it to 3....

The closest I can say is an experience with a female friend of mine who I am still friends with. We haven't been sexual in a year now with each other and not because of a disagreement. We've been friends for 24 years. For a year and a half we enjoyed the most intense and passionate sex. She had/has NO inhibitions in terms of what we were both into. First of all and foremost is that she loves kissing and is an amazing kisser. When the quality of moments kissing is enough to make you desire that person as though nothing else matters, then nothing else matters. You realize you can't be satisfied until you step things up to another level and kissing goes on throughout all of it. She enjoyed rimming; giving and receiving...anal giving and receiving and wanted it every time we fucked. And she was quite the squirter too...I remember when she'd reach her orgasm how I'd feel little bits of hot fluid on my balls while we were in the midst of intense and passionate fucking...and she was multi-orgasmic. It was amazing because once she'd go through one orgasm, the next would start to build and then would spill out of her, and then again and again and again...it was amazing. And of course, after a series of these I sometimes would join her in unison and we'd peak together completely satiated and totally drenched in each other's sweat.

There were several times though that after she'd had several orgasms she wanted to finish me by rimming me and bringing me to orgasm while sucking and jacking me too...she'd stay rimming me until she knew I was on the edge and then when she knew my orgasm had triggered, she'd do one of two things depending on what she felt was the way to go during that time. I remember how she'd also use her tongue on my perineum and also suck my balls. And she'd also pull my cock down so that she could suck the head a bit. But she'd go back down and spend most of her time rimming. She'd stay with her tongue still licking me and jacking me off as my orgasm hit which was always exquisite. I remember often feeling my anus twitching and the sensations pulsing from the area with my orgasm and she would intensify the pressure with her tongue while I was cumming. Oh god, thinking about it now gets me all worked up. The other option would be all of what I just described but instead of continuing to rim, she would come up to my cock as the cum spilled out of it to take it in her mouth to swallow...either way, it was amazing for me. I remember also being so turned on from her rimming me that I'd ask her to fuck me. Since we never got a strapon together, she'd sometimes use fingers or a dildo to do me. As she worked fingers or dildo in me and jacked me off, I would reach my orgasm. And as I did, she'd go down taking my cock into her mouth working the dildo or fingers in and out of me as she'd take my cum....oh my...the memory of it...

The other was when I met this guy who I'd never been with before...the experience was spontaneous. He was the sort of guy that I would never have been drawn to normally; I'm usually more attracted to androgynous guys....not overly feminine in character as in nelly behavior, but just in the way they look. This guy was/is anything but that. One of the most masculine men I've ever been with. I generally prefer bare men but he is moderately hairy with a hairy chest. The same applies to his legs. He's shaved bald which is another thing that doesn't appeal to me normally. His nipples however were as large as many women I've known through the years. They were/are very sensitive as most nipples are and they're very suckable too which turned him on immensely as it should.

When we got together I was so hungry and when we began to kiss, something inside me melted...He was/is a great lover...and his kissing was right on target...great kissing always does it to me. And so both of us were sporting intense erections...the man knows what to do with me with oral and with rimming....this man also is gifted in his technique orally whether rimming or sucking. And since he'd gotten me me all worked up, I melted like butter and wanted him inside me so badly. And I got just what I wanted and it's what he wanted too....I remember the intensity of the fucking and when I hit my orgasm, the best I can describe is like flying but so much more. I felt surges of ecstasy spill out in every direction and then back into me again...Last time he and I got together, it was also good but the first time with him is still the best.

As for a third time, it would have to be with one of the two people I just described in a different session...I mean really, we all want to be with those that know and understand how to bring this intensity of experience out of us and we with them...it should never be a one way street. The best sex is when both or however many partners are all giving a certain quality to the experience when it's happening. The giving of pleasue is as much of a turn on as the getting of pleasure and for that very reason, it's all that much more incredible.

As we all know, describing these moments doesn't work all that well. We all know and remember it deep inside where words somehow fall short...when it's sexual ecstasy, words only get in the way....
    Last edited by ErosUrge; Oct 6, 2013 at 8:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat1987 View Post
    Watching my boyfriend jerk off while he watched me get fucked by his cousin. Both of them are at least 15 years my junior and extremely hot black men. Nothing like keeping it in the family.
    That's creepy and disturbing that you're into incest but you're from Kentucky, and in another thread you wrote about how you had to resort to hiring male whores just to get laid...which isn't a surprise at all based on various factors.

The best in last 5 years for me was with a transsexual. Looking at him/her you would never know she was a guy. She was super sexy. We only got together 3 times and each time was amazing. Sucking her cock was addicting and it was like her cock was made to fuck my ass. She was a top, which was great since I'm pretty much a total bottom but I always wanted to fuck her beautiful ass. Anyways looking back she may have been my best ever. Her cum was sweet and I enjoyed swallowing every drop. I'm not sure about the other 2 best, it's hard to say.

#1) Camping with my husband, in a hammock. Basically, we used the hammock as a sex swing. I'm short, and it put him at the perfect height when I stood over him. He came 3 times, I lost count of mine.

#2) A Sunday morning with my husband. First, we had wake up sex, which was basically a quickie. Then we made breakfast, touching and teasing the whole time. Went up to the spare bedroom for some reason, and went at it again two more times, just very passionate intense sex.

#3) The first time with a friend. We didn't actually have penetrative or oral sex, but it was very sensual and intense just from the experience. This is the one I mention all the time. He made me cum just by kissing me.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    That's creepy and disturbing that you're into incest but you're from Kentucky, and in another thread you wrote about how you had to resort to hiring male whores just to get laid...which isn't a surprise at all based on various factors.
    Cousins having it away wiv each other isn't incest in most parts of the world and in quite a few parts of ur country... but then u have the oddest ideas of wot is creepy and disturbing....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Not sure I shud say.... may get real earache from Kate for blabbin' bout no 1, from me best m8 cos of location, event and participants in respect of no 2.. and from A N Otha, an x workm8, for ranking our 1st night together as lowly as no 3.... it's not easy livin' the tart's life... have 2 b ver careful wot 1 tells peeps... So is best I keep schtum. Wanna keep me bonce on me shoulders tyvm....
    Last edited by darkeyes; May 28, 2015 at 11:27 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Post Re: What are your best 3 fucks in the last five years?

Since this is a "best three" post: I add a couple I am now seeing. He's come out as bi and she's very supportive as well as loving the attention of two men. She sucks an awesome cock, loves to rim (and is great at it) and she plays with my prostate very nicely, and best of all she squirts like a damn fountain. She literally soaks a mattress. They must love us at the motel we go to....lol. I guess in the 30 years they are married he just never found the right spots, but I man got her to literally come buckets with about 6 orgasms between my mouth and fingering her...she squirted on my face like she was peeing. I left her trembling on a soaked mattress just moaning.....He loves for her to meet me and play and then send him pics and videos of the action in a text or texting him to "come and clean up". We also love to play as a threesome...taking turns eating her, passing cocks around, and having fun. He loves to suck dick, loves to get sucked, we play with her together quite nicely too...I actually got used to male-male kissing because she loves to watch it.....next time we plan to go further into fucking (not yet done between me and either), since the tests are in and all clean !

Another was a single 40's local mom whom I met in the formation of a band. She was the singer 4' 11" with very nice full tits. I was amazed at how big her nipples were....a good 1.5 inches or so. I commented that a few women with nips like that have big clits...and sure enough she had a small penis down there...AND massively long lips as well. I-mean like 4 inch mudflaps....amazing....shaved smooth a really fine fuck...unfortunately bat-shit crazy, so we moved on...a good fuck tho and a very good cock sucker.

And of course, my old love reigns supreme....

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    An ex I dated before my wife. Had not had sex with her in years, maybe 10 or 15 years. She had not had sex in five years, as her husband has "issues". Met with her a couple of years ago. She was on a business trip. Dinner, drinks, and back to her hotel. She was screaming, yelling, sweating and trembling....we played for a couple of hours. Then afterward, she told me she always wanted two guys in bed and was "ok" with me having a male friend or male encounters because" It's something I cannot give you and you should be happy". Kill me now, I should have married her !! Another great time was a bi couple. I taught her to deep throat actually...lol. He was "straight" but sucked a great dick and loved getting fucked in the ass..go figure. One other encounter with a male massage therapist who massaged, me, started jerking me, massaged my prostate and then fucked me long and slow with his 8" latin dick...awesome !

Since this is a "best three" post: I add a couple I am now seeing. He's come out as bi and she's very supportive as well as loving the attention of two men. She sucks an awesome cock, loves to rim (and is great at it) and she plays with my prostate very nicely, and best of all she squirts like a damn fountain. She literally soaks a mattress. They must love us at the motel we go to....lol. I guess in the 30 years they are married he just never found the right spots, but I man got her to literally come buckets with about 6 orgasms between my mouth and fingering her...she squirted on my face like she was peeing. I left her trembling on a soaked mattress just moaning.....He loves for her to meet me and play and then send him pics and videos of the action in a text or texting him to "come and clean up". We also love to play as a threesome...taking turns eating her, passing cocks around, and having fun. He loves to suck dick, loves to get sucked, we play with her together quite nicely too...I actually got used to male-male kissing because she loves to watch it.....next time we plan to go further into fucking (not yet done between me and either), since the tests are in and all clean !

Another was a single 40's local mom whom I met in the formation of a band. She was the singer 4' 11" with very nice full tits. I was amazed at how big her nipples were....a good 1.5 inches or so. I commented that a few women with nips like that have big clits...and sure enough she had a small penis down there...AND massively long lips as well. I-mean like 4 inch mudflaps....amazing....shaved smooth a really fine fuck...unfortunately bat-shit crazy, so we moved on...a good fuck tho and a very good cock sucker.

And of course, my old love reigns supreme....
    Does your "wife" who you supposedly "love" know you fuck other women and men, and have STDs?

Why not just be a man for once, come out to her as bisexual, and get a divorce?

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Cousins having it away wiv each other isn't incest in most parts of the world and in quite a few parts of ur country... but then u have the oddest ideas of wot is creepy and disturbing....
    Actually yes cousins having sex with each other is incest even if you personally want to pretend it's not.

Since you seem to enjoy stalking/harassing me since you're a troll you would notice that when I post that things are creepy and disturbing it's because they involve sex that's illegal and wrong no matter how people like you want to argue, or claim it isn't.

Visexual..good post, bummer how it was resurrected.
    This made me think. A full life of amazing sex is really tough to pin to 3, even in the past 5 years. But, there was the time my wife and I were allowing her friend to stay with us during a divorce. We had about a full week of ffm sex with her. That was a nice change. Something I had always wanted to do but she is pretty jealous.
    Then there was the first time I did an mmf with a suck buddy and his wife. Although the sex was meh, the experience of cock and pussy, together for me to use, awesome. And that experience ended with me cleaning his cream from her pie. A favorite from that point.
    Which brings me to the third. When my wife and I started to mmf we had some decent experiences but the first time we met Chuck, holy shit. Hard as a rock, could fuck for hours, 8+ of solid thick dick. And he came in my wife while I was under her in a 69, licking his balls, wet shaft and her pussy. Licking up his come as it oozed from her pussy was amazing.

Pole_smoker: First of all, I have no STD's, I've been tested. Secondly, she knows I'm bi. Third, why don't you mind your own business and shut the fuck up ?
    If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart.

Pole_smoker: First of all, I have no STD's, I've been tested. Secondly, she knows I'm bi. Third, why don't you mind your own business and shut the fuck up ?
    I doubt your wife really actually knows you're bisexual as you have written about how you're deeply closeted/on the DL (down low), and I doubt she's really OK with you doing lots of men and women and getting STDs like you have, but hey you're in a sexless marriage of convenience with her where you are a coward and cheat on her.

Actually yes cousins having sex with each other is incest even if you personally want to pretend it's not.

Since you seem to enjoy stalking/harassing me since you're a troll you would notice that when I post that things are creepy and disturbing it's because they involve sex that's illegal and wrong no matter how people like you want to argue, or claim it isn't.
    While not anything I'm interested in, having sex and even marrying your cousin is legal in half of the states in the US.

Stalking u? Not at all.. I merely do as I have always done.. when some1.. ne1.. talks bollox in forums I am likely to challenge them... so take urself and ur words as duly challenged.... as u talk more bollox than most u r likely 2 b challenged more than most..live wiv it dimwit... and if that makes me a troll then I am honoured so to be addressed by u.. I am in good company since just about anyone who takes issue wiv owt u say is accused of trollery..

..and lemme say this... sex between cousins is legally considered incest in some parts of the world, but not all and indeed not most... and that includes many of the states of ur own country... Presumably u argue that where sex between cousins is not against the law it should be made so because u think it creepy and disturbing.. but talking of acts u feel r creepy and disturbing because they are illegal (or mayb just u think them creepy and disturbing ne way) I remind u that sex between 2 people of the same gender is still illegal in much of the world and was in just about all of the rest until things began 2 change half a century ago... 'cept for those parts like my country where no law existed in respect of women having it away with each other.

Learn how things were and how things r and where b4 u open ur cyber gob and let ur cyber belly rumble u foolish, foolish man...

If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart.
    This troll's obsession with STD and accusing others of having STD may be projection or some excessive phobia...like his obsession on uncut dick....
    Great last sentence.

I so agree about fucking my wife right after she’s fucked someone else.But, for me, that was over 35 years ago.

Hypersexual,
    I’ve never gotten to experience that with my wife.When we were swinging, I was pretending to be completely straight.And when she knew I was interested in bi, we were no longer swinging.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    This troll's obsession with STD and accusing others of having STD may be projection or some excessive phobia...like his obsession on uncut dick....
    Great last sentence.
    I'm not a troll. You however are.

I'm also not obsessed with anything but you do get obsessed with me.

No phobias here. It's common sense that if you're highly sexually active and promiscuous like you and NjbiGuy01 are and don't use condoms that eventually you will get an STD.

As one of my professors in law school used to say, you're entitled to your opinion, but it ain't the law. If you're really from New York (which I doubt), it was always perfectly legal in the Empire State.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieknyc View Post
    As one of my professors in law school used to say, you're entitled to your opinion, but it ain't the law. If you're really from New York (which I doubt), it was always perfectly legal in the Empire State.
    What's your point? I wouldn't be surprised if you're actually the product of parents and grandparents who are closely related. I doubt that you're really actually a lawyer either.

Yes myself and my husband are from NYC. However we have no desire to ever meet you.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 29, 2015 at 12:06 PM.

Last 5 years?

I'm 0/5 with five strike outs, lmao!

One of these days I'll hit the sweet spot though.

*rubs pine tar on hands*

------