Register

Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

Is it because asian males are more petite and shorter or have more feminine facial features? Better genetics for it?

Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

I don't know but they sure are cute.

been fucking 0ne here lately looks just like a hot girl when i have him out no ones knowns he is male

lucky man you are

The first male my age, who became a lover, was an Japanese-American boy. We were both 14. He was beautiful, sensuous, and brilliant. He could have easily passed for a girl, if he wanted to. I would have loved to see him dressed as a female!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    The first male my age, who became a lover, was an Japanese-American boy. We were both 14. He was beautiful, sensuous, and brilliant. He could have easily passed for a girl, if he wanted to. I would have loved to see him dressed as a female!
    I know they are like the perfect mix of male and female. The best of both worlds. So smooth and feminine.

I have a pilipino boy (23) who I hook up with when hes home on leave, he really like his legs in the air and to sit on me facing me and ride

Quote Originally Posted by matutum View Post
    I have a pilipino boy (23) who I hook up with when hes home on leave, he really like his legs in the air and to sit on me facing me and ride
    Makes me want an asian guy lol They make perfect bottoms

Asians and Latinos seem to have the trans sexual thing cornered. I am personally attracted to black TS women. It's their skin and heavy cocks, I love Mia Isabella she is so very hot and has such a gorgeous cock.

In my opinion , yes , yes and yes !

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    been fucking 0ne here lately looks just like a hot girl when i have him out no ones knowns he is male
    I know, most asian guys are the same height and size as western women so they blend in perfectly as females. There is nothing hotter than a little asian guy in heels, pantyhose, and a dress. So cute when they go on their tippy toes to kiss you and love wrapping my hands around their tiny waists. Asian crossdressers look and feel just like real women.

I think a lot has to do with the fact that most Asians have very little facial hair

I guess we have never really thought about this but your right lots of asians who crossdress really do pass for females much easier. Its amazing when a guy dresses and its difficult to tell is that a woman or a man and thats part of the turn on also wondering if its a man or woman and once you find out its really a man it seems your even more turned on. I think asians who crossdress they are more trim, fit, petite, less hair on there bodies, and just have smoother skin thats why they can pass for a woman much easier. Check out our profile for more about us.
    Couple that enjoys wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie and getting together with others that enjoy wearing also. We have lots of pics of us being kinky in our gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by pantycouple View Post
    I guess we have never really thought about this but your right lots of asians who crossdress really do pass for females much easier. Its amazing when a guy dresses and its difficult to tell is that a woman or a man and thats part of the turn on also wondering if its a man or woman and once you find out its really a man it seems your even more turned on. I think asians who crossdress they are more trim, fit, petite, less hair on there bodies, and just have smoother skin thats why they can pass for a woman much easier. Check out our profile for more about us.
    Yes, it is a turn on knowing the beautiful girl you are looking at could be a male. Many asian crossdressers also have that gentle feminine nature like their asian female counterparts which makes them extra desirable and cute. I am not a fan of the over the top western drag queens.

Quote Originally Posted by OverNeath View Post
    I think a lot has to do with the fact that most Asians have very little facial hair
    ??? oh lord
    "I like the pole & the hole."

Quote Originally Posted by OverNeath View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. My new urologist is Asian, very young and looks it. He has very little facial hair. I have no idea what his private life is but he could very easily pass himself off as female. He looks so young I refer to him as Doogie Howser. (Not to his face, of course.)
    "

Because they are hot. So fem and delicate, getting hard thinking of them

Asian men are not feminine, that's just a bad racist stereotype, and yes many Asian men do have facial hair both East Asian and West Asian men.

I had incredible, mind-blowing sex with a younger Asian male today. I wouldn't say he was especially effeminate, but he had an incredibly smooth body and his body parts were shaved. I just loved kissing him all over - lovely skin. He had a very small cock, but I didn't mind. Just loved it. It was kind of neat being to fit it all (cock and balls) in my mouth.

I have never been that aroused in all my life. He was just so beautiful and gentle.

Asians to me are the hottest

In Bangkok people do not wear off the rack clothes, they cut a picture out of a catalog, magazine whatever, then take it to tailor, select fabric and have it tailor made. Salons in addition to the usual styling also apply makeup. You can figure out the rest...

Thai men in general have absolutely no problem hopping over to the other side of the "klong" if they are in between girl friends or are short of cash to visit a pleasure palace.
    Never let the adults know what you are doing...