Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    Is it because asian males are more petite and shorter or have more feminine facial features? Better genetics for it?

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    958

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    I don't know but they sure are cute.

  3. #3
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    309

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    been fucking 0ne here lately looks just like a hot girl when i have him out no ones knowns he is male

  4. #4
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Nevada
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    158

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    lucky man you are

  5. #5
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location
    Florida - Central
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,052

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    The first male my age, who became a lover, was an Japanese-American boy. We were both 14. He was beautiful, sensuous, and brilliant. He could have easily passed for a girl, if he wanted to. I would have loved to see him dressed as a female!

  6. #6

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    The first male my age, who became a lover, was an Japanese-American boy. We were both 14. He was beautiful, sensuous, and brilliant. He could have easily passed for a girl, if he wanted to. I would have loved to see him dressed as a female!
    I know they are like the perfect mix of male and female. The best of both worlds. So smooth and feminine.

  7. #7
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Nevada
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    158

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    I have a pilipino boy (23) who I hook up with when hes home on leave, he really like his legs in the air and to sit on me facing me and ride

  8. #8

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    Quote Originally Posted by matutum View Post
    I have a pilipino boy (23) who I hook up with when hes home on leave, he really like his legs in the air and to sit on me facing me and ride
    Makes me want an asian guy lol They make perfect bottoms

  9. #9
    Member
    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Indiana
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    Asians and Latinos seem to have the trans sexual thing cornered. I am personally attracted to black TS women. It's their skin and heavy cocks, I love Mia Isabella she is so very hot and has such a gorgeous cock.

  10. #10
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Maine
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    380

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    In my opinion , yes , yes and yes !

  11. #11

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    been fucking 0ne here lately looks just like a hot girl when i have him out no ones knowns he is male
    I know, most asian guys are the same height and size as western women so they blend in perfectly as females. There is nothing hotter than a little asian guy in heels, pantyhose, and a dress. So cute when they go on their tippy toes to kiss you and love wrapping my hands around their tiny waists. Asian crossdressers look and feel just like real women.

  12. #12
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    North Carolina
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    71

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    I think a lot has to do with the fact that most Asians have very little facial hair

  13. #13

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    I guess we have never really thought about this but your right lots of asians who crossdress really do pass for females much easier. Its amazing when a guy dresses and its difficult to tell is that a woman or a man and thats part of the turn on also wondering if its a man or woman and once you find out its really a man it seems your even more turned on. I think asians who crossdress they are more trim, fit, petite, less hair on there bodies, and just have smoother skin thats why they can pass for a woman much easier. Check out our profile for more about us.
    Couple that enjoys wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie and getting together with others that enjoy wearing also. We have lots of pics of us being kinky in our gallery.

  14. #14

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    Quote Originally Posted by pantycouple View Post
    I guess we have never really thought about this but your right lots of asians who crossdress really do pass for females much easier. Its amazing when a guy dresses and its difficult to tell is that a woman or a man and thats part of the turn on also wondering if its a man or woman and once you find out its really a man it seems your even more turned on. I think asians who crossdress they are more trim, fit, petite, less hair on there bodies, and just have smoother skin thats why they can pass for a woman much easier. Check out our profile for more about us.
    Yes, it is a turn on knowing the beautiful girl you are looking at could be a male. Many asian crossdressers also have that gentle feminine nature like their asian female counterparts which makes them extra desirable and cute. I am not a fan of the over the top western drag queens.

  15. #15
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South East England
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    Quote Originally Posted by OverNeath View Post
    I think a lot has to do with the fact that most Asians have very little facial hair
    ??? oh lord
    "I like the pole & the hole."

  16. #16
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Wisconsin
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    242

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    Quote Originally Posted by OverNeath View Post
    I think a lot has to do with the fact that most Asians have very little facial hair
    That's what I was thinking too. My new urologist is Asian, very young and looks it. He has very little facial hair. I have no idea what his private life is but he could very easily pass himself off as female. He looks so young I refer to him as Doogie Howser. (Not to his face, of course.)
    "

  17. #17
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois - Other Areas
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    181

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    Because they are hot. So fem and delicate, getting hard thinking of them

  18. #18
    Cooling Off

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    New Mexico
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    219

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    Asian men are not feminine, that's just a bad racist stereotype, and yes many Asian men do have facial hair both East Asian and West Asian men.

  19. #19
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alberta - Calgary and Area
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7

    Re: Why do asian crossdressers look so passable as females?

    I had incredible, mind-blowing sex with a younger Asian male today. I wouldn't say he was especially effeminate, but he had an incredibly smooth body and his body parts were shaved. I just loved kissing him all over - lovely skin. He had a very small cock, but I didn't mind. Just loved it. It was kind of neat being to fit it all (cock and balls) in my mouth.

    I have never been that aroused in all my life. He was just so beautiful and gentle.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top