Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bottoms

Re: Bottoms

Depends on my mood.... The more foreplay BEFORE the fucking, the more likely I am to really get in to a good, hard, pounding assfuck. Sometimes, though, a slow, sensual fuck is just the right thing. --I do find that I tend to like the hard, pounding fucks at night, and the nice slow ones first thing in the morning, when i'm still a little dreamy and waking up.

i just had my pasty chef again about a week and a half ago...with him it's got to start out slow because of his size....but it speeds up after a few minutes

I don't bottom often, but when I do...fast and rough.

well it all depends...but usually, I like to start nice and slow because sometimes I need the pace to be that way in order to adjust...once I have, my ass is all yours baby!...that is, until I cum. Once that happens, I'm pretty much not interested and would prefer nothing or no one be inside me...important we cum at the same time or you first.
    Then at other times, I am ripe and ready to be ridden.....if I have gotten turned on from foreplay and especially if I've been rimmed for a period of time (not just a few licks but for a while),I open right up and you'll slide right in...fuck me fuck me fuck me....oh yessss.

I've only had one encounter with a man and I bottomed for him. He started slow and worked his way up to a good pounding. Perhaps more experience will show me more of what I like. I think it'd be nice to top. I also believe that I'm leaning to 'verse or verse' leaning to bottom. (I'm not sure what is the proper term for the latter--if there is one.)

You're basically saying that would want someone to be more engaged with the foreplay and sex? Yeah, I can easily see where it would not be particularly fun if the guy just laid there moaning for the bone.

I'm a bit more active than that. I also like the feel of a cock in my ass so I'd certainly bottom again. :D

Both. It depends on the guy, it depends on the moment...but both can be great

Any speed is fun, but would love to find a monster attached to a "Ram it in and pound me through the wall" type.

~Joe~

I like it to start of slow but to build up to a nice slap on the ass,
    get deeper slowly and just tip oil over me and end up slapping me and doing me with some force
    nothing better being taken.

slow, soft after foreplay, its soooo hot when your partner cums