Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vagina fisting

Question vagina fisting

anyone here into vaginal fisting or beeing fisted in vagina?

i like it but only every so often and she must wear glove (unless gf) and i do not like man to do it since man does not have a vagina and does not know what it is like. i know man can be fisted in ass but still it is not the same and i do not like idea of being fisted in ass even if lots of women do.

Re: vagina fisting

sounds scary

But then again, so does childbirth

Quote Originally Posted by amika
    sounds scary

But then again, so does childbirth
    Its an aspect of lovemaking that is still viewed by many as extreme - yet done propely with tenderness, time and trust, it is one of the most incredible experiences.

I only give/receive with other women (smaller hands??) - its not something I really desire to do with my husband.

Anal fisting?? A penis is nice, but a hand???????? Not for this little black duck!

I would like to try it to see it it works. I have seen it done to a woman. I personally have had 11" in the rear, to the hilt, only twice. The the guy didn't think he like being we men. Of course it was in my younger days.

anal fisting

OUCH

We're both into fisting, anal or vaginal and the gender of the person doesn't really matter to us. We're more inclinded to be on the giving end of them though, since we're both very tight in all of our respective areas. The lady of the couple has done it before with other females, but that's entirely a matter of logistics (versus a sexual preference) since women tend to have smaller hands. Odds of a guy ever getting a fist in her are slim, but we're not opposed to the idea if we find the right kind of situation for it. I can easily palm a basketball so my hands are definitely too big for her outside of serious work. For anal we definitely use gloves, but with vaginal it would depend on the partner. I can't possibly speak for how anal or vaginal fisting feels for a woman but, considering the fact that guys have a prostate, which definitely becomes a factor in any anal sex play for them and since I do enjoy bottoming - the idea of me being anally fisted at some point does definitely appeal to us.

I have done this more times than I can recall, with women, it seemed to revolve around a bdsm theme. Though not exclusively. It was something that was well discussed in advance and "training" was definitely done in advance of actually putting a hand into a vagina. Be it your partner di-jour or significate other, safe sex practices needs to be in place, blood isn;t always visible!

Anal fisting though off-topic.... can be done on both genders and again, slow and easy is the way to go... and needs to be done over time, going to the emergency room with someones anus or vagina ripped.. would not be my idea of a fun weekend. Not to mention in many states a police report would probily be required because of the nature of the injury.

Regardless, it can be a very "joining" experience bettween partners of either gender. Kind of like the first person you made love with... "same but different"
    I would rather regret what I had done, than regret something I wished I had done.

I have pretty small hands for a man but my fem partner has had larger hands in her in the past. We use lots of liquid lube and take our time. We ususally end with my hand all the way in (her labia close to my wrist) and my tongue on her clit as she cums. Our fantasy is that it's the world's biggest cock and I'm guidiing it into her. Just one of our erotic activities that we enjoy.

Watched a few vids of 'fisting' and I think.... OUCH
    Tommy2020
    You know it's going to be a bad day when 20-20 is on your doorstep at 0800 hours...

Fisting (anal or vaginal) is almost the only sexual practice that puts me in mind of the words of Edmund Burke: "If it is not necessary to do it, it is necessary not to do it".

have never tried it, i have inserted between two and three fingers in a vigina and extracted a lot of juice and then lapped it up, also inserted a finger in my partners ass but never fisted anyone. would like to try it in the vigina, but the ass, ouch! that could hurt and i don't think i want to hurt someone.

Spicy

My bf is big. his hand even bigger... so i think that would hurt just alil..
    It takes a lie to get half way around the world before the truth can get it's pants on "winston churchill"

Vaginal fisting? I'll admit that I loved it when I experienced it.

I have done this in the past with one particular female partner. It is not something that one can just jump into. It takes a lot of patience, and a lot of practice before being able to *build up to* properly fisting someone, even when the one giving has small hands. Even if it has been pulled off once, it can't always be done on every occasion, at least not from my experience.

Tip: Strong arousal, a strong arm, and lube are all good things. If you have a lot of the first two, you won't necessarily need to go out and buy the third from the drugstore.

It's definitely not necessary to do it, but if done well, feels amazing. If done properly, there should not be pain (or, at least much pain...) involved for the one receiving, though I have been known to have my hand squeezed far too tightly when giving.

My first lesbian girlfriend fisted me several times ...mmmmm

*WOW*

then my long time lover (male with much larger hands) tried it a few times, and was successful once...that was one of the most incredible experiences I can remember.

My husband now has even larger hands and we've never really tried for fisting per se, but he can penetrate me with most of his hand.

There was no fear involved because it was all done spontaneously, at the height of arousal. As someone said, a strong arm, strong arousal, and you shouldn't need any extra lube. I sure didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by biwords
    Fisting (anal or vaginal) is almost the only sexual practice that puts me in mind of the words of Edmund Burke: "If it is not necessary to do it, it is necessary not to do it".
    I LIKE that one...

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Fisting really frightens me. So I guess I am a non fister.

A few years back I was involved in a "friends with benefits" arrangement witha woman who was about 15 years older than me. She was a BBW with a strong sex drive. One day while I was working a few fingers in and out of her pussy she made the comment about her pussy being loose and I quipped "yeah... I could probably get my arm in there right about now". That's when she said that one of the few things she had never tried that she did want to try was fisting. Well needless to say I soon had my whole hand inside and it wasn't long before most of my forearm was buried inside her. She loved it and came very hard. After that, we did it on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by rochester69ny
    A few years back I was involved in a "friends with benefits" arrangement witha woman who was about 15 years older than me. She was a BBW with a strong sex drive. One day while I was working a few fingers in and out of her pussy she made the comment about her pussy being loose and I quipped "yeah... I could probably get my arm in there right about now". That's when she said that one of the few things she had never tried that she did want to try was fisting. Well needless to say I soon had my whole hand inside and it wasn't long before most of my forearm was buried inside her. She loved it and came very hard. After that, we did it on a regular basis.
    Betcha don't bite your fingernails...
    Tommy2020
    You know it's going to be a bad day when 20-20 is on your doorstep at 0800 hours...

FIST INSIDE A PUSSY? I don't think so. I've heard of various items being inserted,including a fist. I'll put a few fingers inside it, but my whole hand (and I'm a small person)? uh,nope. I can't imagine the pain of having a baby,and they use drugs to ease that pain. I'd hate to cause pain for any lady,sexual,or other wise. As I said, I 'll insert 1-2 fingers but no more.

For all the fisties how do you get on the subject with your partner I have tried to bring it up many times and I can never get it out? Can any one help me talk to my partner about it. Thanks.

Personally I think fisting would turn me off. I am a very passionate tender lover and don't picture myself doing that to someone I'm trying to makelove with. For those of you who like it , all the power to you. Just not my cup of tea, so to speak.
    Hopeless Romantic[" Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away".... "Hilary Cooper"

i have never fisted anyone before but i have been fisted once, by a woman. it was great at the time, but really hurt a lot afterwards.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss~

Quote Originally Posted by cmindyc
    For all the fisties how do you get on the subject with your partner I have tried to bring it up many times and I can never get it out? Can any one help me talk to my partner about it. Thanks.
    Just ask! Simple.
    I guess there has to have been a fair amount of understanding and trust established though.

Quote Originally Posted by cmindyc
    Start by bringing up things to try durning lovemaking that you guys haven't tried yet, talk about different things. Start talking about different things that could be something to try and see what your partner says.
    You could say something like "What do you think about fisting??"

If your partner is grossed out or doesn't like the idea, just ask why. Everyone has the right to... beside, some people could just be grossed out or doesn't like the idea cause they are scared. (Example, what if they want you to stop and you won't?? They have to be able to trust you would if they got uncomfortable....)

Its a very personal thing tho.... a lot of understanding and trust should be put into it.

But if your parnter says no, then don't pressure.... Its ok to let your partner know your interested in that idea but if they REALLY AREN'T comfortable then leave it alone. Who knows, maybe in the future your partner could say "Ok, I'll like to try that now." Sometimes things take time.

I would like to try fisting, although i think i would wimp out after a few fingers. I once had a bloke with a 9" cock and that bloody well hurt my arse, and it felt sore for days after that...

Myself I don't know, I'll be to scared cause Im so small and tight! lol

My ex hurt me a lot every time he put in his thingy so the thought of hands/fist or even a big toy freaks me out right now cause if his thingy hurt so much when going in, then Im sure the other things might too. :-(

I can put in a finger and it doesn't hurt nor does a small toy but anything bigger no.

Someone told me it hurt me cause he didn't do any foreplay (he didn't like it) AND that I was dry. And the fact we didn't have sex that much didn't help either. (something about the muscles in there)

I think putting a whole fist in there is a very personal thing tho. If I were to have that happen to me, I would have to really trust the person and a lot of talk before then. And knowing to stop to let me rest a min or so before going further.

Ahhhhhhhhh phewy. I hate my ex even more now. lol

Tasha

Quote Originally Posted by TashaSW
    (Example, what if they want you to stop and you won't?? They have to be able to trust you would if they got uncomfortable....)
    Much as I believe in courtesy between lovers, if you ever find yourself on the receiving end in this situation, go for the eyes!

I would never consider this. Not even for one time. I'm not even a big fan of a dick going there. Much less a hand. I don't get what people get out of this but everyone has there own liking. lil bit
    I B LIL BIT

lol One thing for sure if I ever let my partner do that her nails MUST be short

But there is also so much the body can do. A body would flat out refuse by causing a lot of pain. If theres pain then its very important to stop otherwise you could damage something and not know it till it gets to the point somethings seriously wrong.

I know my Vagina doesn't like penis cause its a "ouchie" thing... So ya... i don;t know about the hand but like I said, I might consider if but it all depends how much I really trust that person and it would have to be several years of being together before that even happens.

While I'm not sure a fist is the best thing to use as there are a lot of risks with that and one has to know what they're doing........there IS a reason why it would feel good IF done right.

Though a fist is not needed to achieve the same results.

(I can't believe I'm posting this....LOL!!! If you woulda known me 10 years ago........LOL!!! anyways....)

The clitoris is a lot more complex than some people realize. (me included! lol) It's not just a "button", but actually has two long "legs" that extend to the vagina opening that are about 11 cm (or 4 1/2 inches) long! These "legs" more or less encircle the vagina, so that when they are gently pushed apart (which can be done with a simple side to side motion) by whatever one is using (be it a fist, dildo, cock, etc) it has the effect of greatly enhancing orgasm, especially if combined with clit stimulation.

The other added bonus of a fist would be that it would be likely to hit the G-spot just because of the width of a fist.

That too can be done without a fist. That's more a matter of angle and knowing the location of the G-spot.

All of that can be done with a cock or dildo very easily.

And if you can get all three things going at the same time, you won't need sex for about 2 weeks! LOL!!!!