Register
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Re: What is your fetish?

Giving oral ,male or female doesn't matter,I really enjoy it .
    I can eat pussy all day or suck cock all day both are my favorite

I have a tiny little dick and love small penis humiliation. By girls and guys, laughing and making fun of my tiny dicklet gets me so exited.

Quote Originally Posted by pantycouple View Post
    Panties is our fetish, both me and my wife have a huge fetish for panties, wearing them, sniffing them, licking them. We love using panties during foreplay or sex. We love panty play, wearing panties during sex, sliding them to the side is so much more erotic than taking them off. Often times my wife will be doggy style on the bed face down in a pair of her dirty panties or occasionally when we can get them a pair of her friends dirty panties. She also loves giving me blowjobs while I sniff her panties or her friends panties. I love seeing cum all over panties, the contrast between the white cum and how they sit ontop of the panty material before slowly soaking is such a turn on. Panties have been such a great addition to our sex lives, and growing up and still to this day panties are great to masturbate with when alone. Check out our profile for more about us.
    I'm with you pantycouple.

My fetish for panties started when I was a teenager. My older sister hid a pair of her "used" panties under my pillow one evening and left a note on my desk saying that she had "worn them inside" and had given them to me as a 'gift' for my birthday. I must have masturbated 5 times that night onto those panties. Her scent was amazing, and the thought of her stuffing those panties into her pussy and pulling them out at the end of the day made me so horny.

The next day, I gave them back to her and told her that she might want to wash them... that I had jacked off on them. She just kind of smiled and then stuffed them into her mouth. That afternoon she drove me to the mall so I could get some back-to-school clothes (I didn't have a license at that time and our parents were at work). She told me to go to Macy's and pick out some clothes and she would meet me there.

As I was trying on a pair of jeans, she knocked on the dressing room door. "I want to see how those fit," she said as she made her way in. Before I could say a word, she grabbed my crotch. "I have another surprise for you," she said. "But this time you have to get it for yourself." Then she turned her back to me, spread her legs, flipped her skirt up, and leaned over with both of her hands against the wall. It didn't take me very long to figure out what to do next.

My cock was rock hard and plainly sticking through the opening of my boxers. I just did what any horny 15 year old boy would do. I began rubbing my dick between her butt cheeks. At that point, she reached down between her legs and pulled out a pair of panties that she had been wearing and handed them to me. "Here, these are for you," she said. "And now you can fuck me," she added, as she turned back toward the dressing room wall.

I must have lasted all of three minutes or so before having a mind-numbing orgasm. It's not everyday that you fuck your older sister while sniffing her panties... and all in a department store dressing room.

By the way, she stuffed the same pair of panties back into her pussy immediately afterward. That night, after dinner and showers, she snuck into my bedroom where we spent almost the whole night making out and making love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinycockkev View Post
    I have a tiny little dick and love small penis humiliation. By girls and guys, laughing and making fun of my tiny dicklet gets me so exited.
    Why don't you start a thread so we ca give it a try?

I have enjoyed doing that to guys, but simultaneously find it difficult to say disparaging things about anyone. I need some practice.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I have a oral fetish eating pussy or sucking cock it does matter can do either all day and I have.
    I have ran ads on cl and sucked cock all day and nite and on the other hand I have had women over on a rainy day and just ate pussy for hours and fucked her sometimes the entire weekend.
    I love giving head ,loved it from the start.

Pantyhose or stockings wearing or enjoying them on my partner preferably both of us in them . One of the best experiences ever was with my ex wife wearing stockings and a big strap on with me in pantyhose and heels getting plowed fucking awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by Dlgrayguy View Post
    Pantyhose or stockings wearing or enjoying them on my partner preferably both of us in them . One of the best experiences ever was with my ex wife wearing stockings and a big strap on with me in pantyhose and heels getting plowed fucking awesome !
    Mmmm. Sounds great. I LOVE wearing nothing but stw pantyhose while being wanked off by my wife or another man, the latter more a fantasy but strong urges to realise it.

I don’t know if it’s a fetish, or a strong preference. As a male cocksucker I honestly get weak in the knees for a big and thick cut cock with a large mushroom head. I absolutely love giving blowjobs to a penis like that! I will happily bob my head up and down a cock like that whenever my feeder wants a blowjob, because a cock like that almost instantly turns me on as a cum slut cocksucker. I genuinely love worshipping a beautiful thick penis with a large mushroom head!
    Last edited by ILoveSuckingPenis; Aug 24, 2022 at 1:50 PM.

Totally into bi sex men. I love helping men suck, get fucked, and cummed in. Even more I love doing this with our other wives, getting our men to go at it! No idea why it is so hot for us all but we all love to see & help dicks shoved in both their holes creaming them. I've been into since college and my interest has never slowed down.

This isn't a fetish, but I hate shaved/waxed pussy. I'm only attracted to fully natural bush.

Fetishes:
    - ANR
    - Pregnant women
    - Golden Showers

Main fetish is womens feet...soles, toes, smell, shoes. Love it! Also female armpits...licking, feeling and smelling. Finally being pissed on. Fortunate that my wife is happy for me to enjoy these with her AND she embraces my love of cock too.

My fetish is that I LOVE to rim my wife's ass.....huge turn on for me.....and I'm not sure why....

Quote Originally Posted by Modude View Post
    My fetish is that I LOVE to rim my wife's ass.....huge turn on for me.....and I'm not sure why....
    An all time favorite with me too. It gets me hard just typing this.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    There's something about spreading her ass cheeks and getting my tongue on ....and in.....her tight little starfish.
    She loves having it done and says the feel of my tongue licking and wiggling in her booty hole gets her so hot and excited, a lot of the time she'll cum just from having my tongue in her ass ........( I'm also getting hard typing this !!)

I remember that years ago, after I had rimmed her for the first time.......the next time we had sex she layed down on her belly, reached back and spread her ass and said " lick and tongue fuck my ass again baby, please ? !!!, it's so hot and makes me cum so hard !!!! "........
    Been rimming her ever since !!......

Wearing bras and breastforms, and sexy panties made for men.

I like Big Booty, and I'll tell you why!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I like Big Booty, and I'll tell you why!
    Don't keep us in suspense....WHY ???!!!!

Don't keep us in suspense....WHY ???!!!!
    Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (Official Music Video) - YouTube
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    I was going to eat her sweet ass this morning but her head was stuffy and I could tell she wasn't in the mood,
    And I was really looking forward to burying my tongue in her asshole.....

I love woman's feet to. My wife has really cute small feet, I love kissing licking and sucking on her toes. I even got her stroking my tiny dick in between her toes till i cum then licking her feet clean. I also love small penis humiliation so it’s like putting two fetishes into one. Amazing lol

Lots of skin to skin contact, I just love the weight and warm of a partner making love to me. A naked puppy pile full of eager, friendly guys might be fun too. Absolutely love snuggles and nuzzles so much.

I don't like the phrase fetish. it sounds like what you like isn't normal.

My fetish is to make out and suck off a pretty cross dresser

You sound like my sis. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by amorous945 View Post
    Few people actually have fetishes in the true since of the word, since the true definition of a fetish is a fixation that a person has to have in order to be sexually satisfied. We all have certain fixations or things that especially turn us on, such as some of the things mentioned above, but I don't believe that they can be termed fetishes, unless we have to have them in order to be aroused or satisfied sexually.
    What you say is true. We have changed the definition of fetish. Maybe we should call these things sexual obsessions? That seems too strong a word.

Anyway, my 'fetish' is cum.

I am a no recip cocksucker who loves to stroke myself while sucking cock. I become a more slutty cock whore and my cock feels so good if I play with it while sucking dick. I like to have my orgasm after a guy cums in my mouth. I don't have to have his cum to get myself off, but my orgasm is a couple levels of intensity harder if I get off with the taste of fresh cum in my mouth.

Hairy men!!!!

Oh, and being face fucked.

When I was young a lot of men would ignore or ridicule me, when I finally met a boy who held me in his arms like he adored and desired me, it was like a drug, a switch flipped and I just knew THAT is what I wanted.

Some people might call me a whore for wanting every horny and very willing male in the neighborhood to join me in bed for a big orgy but honestly I'm not as cookoo for cock as you'd think. It's the thought of men, who have been told they have to be very stoic and in control just being able to be naked, vulnerable together, bonding in a very visceral way over sharing love, desire, affection and pleasure. To think that you could be held in the arms and desired by a perfect stranger in a good way.

The mechanics of how it happens are sometimes neat, sometimes messy and disgusting but what really turns me on is BENEATH the skin.

For me? fetish is.. well how can I say this? If you love sex? if you love that ultimate feeling of? yeah! Everything is open in my book.