Register
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Re: What is your fetish?

my wfe goes crazy when i lick and kiss her tight married asshole, but she is too catholic to admit hat she likes it.

Getting fucked by a muscle bear or two while my girlfriend watches and directs and verbally humiliates me ...... thats the latest anyway

Cd nylons garter thong high heels corset wig
    love these
    and love sucking fucking bi and gay men women
    Last edited by Tommi6969; Jan 1, 2024 at 2:20 PM.

So, I guess, redheads who smoke.

If "chicks" dig the bad boy fantasy then I guess dudes might enjoy the same in a "bad" girl?

I get it. My attraction to women isn't easy to define. I've stood next to some ladies where when you say "Helllooo" it echoes down the canyon and it does nothing for me .. but other ones ..

The one lady I was absolutely smitten with was older than me, absolutely stunning, she had such good listening skills that when we were talking in a crowded bar it made me feel like we were the only two people in the room. Lot of wisdom, and she chose her words very carefully. She kept wondering why I was so nervous, and I kept wondering a) how lucky I was that she picked me and b) how I could be so infatuated with her when I loved dudes so much.

It was such a new experience for me doing romance the "straight" way that I lost a lot of confidence. It was still fun falling in love that hard I guess.

We only dated briefly because I think she could sense I wasn't that confident. And it was a shame her first husband tried to kill her like 6 times. She did eventually find the strong, masculine, redneck guy she really wanted though, and as far as I know he still treats her like gold. I am happy for her.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 11, 2024 at 6:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bikiniman View Post
    I have a sexual fetish for women's lingerie and bikinis (a Transvestic Fetish). I like masturbating while wearing lingerie and Bikinis and enjoy having sex with my wife while she is wearing lingerie. For me it is not is not necessary but ads to the level of sexual arousal . I am yet to have sex with with my wife while I am wearing lingerie but maybe one day.
    I agree with such a hard on hearing that? beautiful!

That is also one of my fetishes. I had an affair while my wife was pregnant and ended up getting her pregnant too. Some of the best sex in my life. I would meet up with my gf and have amazing sex, then I'd go home and have amazing sex with my wife. They both had insatiable sex drives and their pussys were so wet. My wife sucking me with my gf's juices still on me was a rush. I want to get a few more women pregnant. Preferably at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ILickherwell View Post
    To be fucked while eating pussy or sucking cock.
    This would be my ultimate fantasy

i am also into wearing diapers and wear 24/7.

Cleaning up cum from my wife