Register
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: What is your fetish?

men, big, small, young, old

Urinals Urinals Urinals

Wow , you people are some sick fucks! But not as sick as ME!!!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!Where is that little devil eared emoticon when you need him?
    I am an Alpha personality with moderate sadistic tendencies, I will cop to being an ASSMAN, I like pinching them, smacking them, spanking them, paddling them, and putting my penis inside them and moving it back and forth vigorously. I found my complete compliment in a mate 16 years ago and she let's me do nasty things to her lovely little bum, she can be so naughty sometimes for such a good girl. I have a talent for corporal punishment and a passion for kinky fuckery. I tend to lean on the axiom that it's the things you didn't do that you'll regret in your old age. So I don't sit back and wish this or that, DOING is far more fun.

Fucking is an art,it's the oldest art form. Being an artist, I find our passions are useless unless they are indulged. What better inspiration could one have than the naked human body wrapped in Linen sheets stained with cum and sweat. The subject fucked into a state of utter and complete exhaustion caught in the reverie of a subspace afterglow, pink red cheeks and a sore butt from being well fucked, and often. And once she or he is there, lying in a heap, bereft from cumming so hard they could have birthed a bowling ball and drenched in cum, completely frazzled between the ears, then you've got something to be inspired about. Fucking Glorious!

Yeah, ah that's my fetish.
    What's yours?

I would love to pull a cock out of my wife's pussy and immediately suck it!

#1. would be eating pussy ............
    #2. is to masturbate while my wife (and former GF'S) are standing next to me .........
    I have been fortunate enough to have a few girl friends who didn't mind this ............
    #2 came about when a former GF just lost all desire (SEX) while I was eating her . she felt so BAD for not letting me finish and asked if there was ANYTHING that she could do to satisfy me ??? that's when I asked for her to stand and watch me satisfy myself ..we
    only later found out she had a cancerous brain tumor . thats the reason for the loss of sex.. and I miss her , she was a FUN spirited girl who passed way too young ...
    of her sex drive .

Nice pics!

Quote Originally Posted by redjones2 View Post
    im not sure it's fetishes but ihave a few i guess. sexy underwear. love to wear thongs, cheeky bikinnis, tight briefs, brazilian bikinnis, etc. i guess stuff that shows off my ass. i can do the lingerie thing too but never done it with a guy or woman. i do enjoy being spanked also.....gets the blood going to where it needs to.lolAttachment 19045Attachment 19046
    Nice pics!

Not sure if you would call this fetish or fantasy. But I have two top ones. The first is to be sucking off a guy (or being fucked by him) while one or more women watch. Even better if the women are clothed. The second would be to suck on and get fucked by a woman wearing a strap-on.

I've done the second (fantastic) still dreaming of the first. Hopefully this site will help me realize that fantasy someday.

I love women who smoke...has to be menthol... Bbws and pierced nipples... Oh and fisting/ prolapse yummy!

Lately I've been obsessed licking ass. Hooked up with this girl I knew from high school the other day and (thankfully for me!) she was really, really into having her ass/pussy eaten. I spent at least 30 minutes licking her ass before turning her over to eat her pussy and she was loving every minute of it, it was great! And she'd hold my head in her ass and grind all over my face, and she was a screamer too. Needless to say, I plan on see her as much as possible.

Also been into feet lately.

BALLS.... old men balls.. I sit in the sauna and look for guys who show their balls.. By accident I think because I never got hit-on when they see me looking.. Long thin sacks that let their balls hang 6 or 8 "... I carry a washcloth and wipe the sweat off my inner thighs , keeping my hand under the towel to work my foreskin a few times.. Doesn't take much to get me off...

I'm not to out there as far as a fetish is concerned. I like to be watched when I masturbate. That probably would be top of the list. The other is I LOVE shemales. Kind of the best of both worlds and would love to be with one some day.

Otherwise I'm somewhat tame.....and I guess boring.

Quote Originally Posted by centillini View Post
    shemales and bi mmf, mmmmmmmm
    I agree with this. A good looking lady boi dressed with lots of cleavage showing is a warm fetish that I have.

I too have a smoking fetish. Something about a hot lady holding her cigarette down by her side and taking slow drags. Not heavy smoking though. i'd probably share the same fetish with a guy if opportunity presented itself.

Well built guys in speedos or cycling shorts. Unfortunately, I've grown too old to look good in either anymore and am willing to admit it. But, still enjoy looking at others who still can wear them and look good.

Love wearing panties! Love big boobs(natural-not silicone) Love licking panties AFTER hubby has fucked her in them. Also, love uncut cocks!

When a guy has boxer shorts on and I have a thing for pretty feet on a girl.

I am into the breast milk over my face, chest and cock. Obviously, drink a little of it. That really turns me on!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundergasm View Post
    I'm not to out there as far as a fetish is concerned. I like to be watched when I masturbate. That probably would be top of the list. The other is I LOVE shemales. Kind of the best of both worlds and would love to be with one some day.

Otherwise I'm somewhat tame.....and I guess boring.
    You are not alone

Very impressive! I really thought I was the only one who got instantly hard at the sight of hot pregnant lady. But having said that, in the spirit of this room, I always want to take a nice flaccid penis in my mouth… Play with it with my tongue and feel it grow rock hard

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCowboy View Post
    Urinals Urinals Urinals
    How are those a fetish or kink for you?

Pee play/watching,Pole

Panties funny thing is I don't like cotton... But satin OMG I'm hard just thinking about it...

Pregnant women really float my boat. Tall pregnant women really really float my boat...
    Never let the adults know what you are doing...

I enjoy dressing up very conservative like a female and underneath having a very slutty dress such as my garter belts thong panties.

It is my favorite...being called a good bi boi as I take a smooth cock in my mouth. My x gf used to do this, passing my bf' cock back and forth, each taking a turn and holding is erect penis for her and then she would share. Love kissing a woman with a cock between our lips.

Thanks,

Jim

Dressing in lingerie and feeling feminine, sexy, slutty and ready to suck and fuck a cock.
    Pee, drinking and showering in my lover's piss.
    Sex and masturbation outdoors in the forest, desert or mountains.
    Looking at pictures of skinny, shaved women.

T-girls / TS's... something about breasts and penis all rolled into one is a huge turnoff... it's like a one stop shop :-)

Restated - TURN-ON lol

Egad I have to learn to type with one hand much better than I do now...

Those big gold hoop earrings on a chick.