Register

A new sexual device and pregnancy/disease preventer. A new idea

Okay...
    (Nearly) everyone is familiar with the Prince Albert.
    The huge ring attached to the end of the penis, going through the urethra and piercing the underside of the penis.
    Very sexy. A little inconvenient for pissing.

What about a similar form of Prince Albert that pierces the back, or root penis/urethra.
    Instead of a solid ring, there could be a (possibly convertible) hollow tube.
    At the most advanced conception (no pun intended), the device would be an inline 'dump' valve that would convert (with a simple twist of an inner ring) a straight through flow valve. Set to send ejaculate/urine through the penis or to dump it at the ring site.
    During sex M or F, semen could be diverted through an alternate flow, preventing (high 90s, but not 100%) transfer of disease or sperm.
    While this does nothing to prevent the backwards infusion of disease to the penis (assuming no condom), it would... help prevent infection/pregnancy to the receiver of the penis.
    Of course, for all guys who have gotten VD or worse from a woman know... mucus membrane to mucus membrane with just a little bodily fluid coming back into the penis...
    But, a Prince Albert... way back on the penis... with a loop like a trombone... but not... a tube going straight down the urethra with a loop/dump ( a loop in such a device would lend itself better to an internal sliding 'valve/plug'... one position for pissing -unimpeding the flow of semen/urine to the natural end of the penis... the other position for dumping the semen/urine at the piercing site [preventing... mostly, fluid injection of the penis into whatever the penis is penetrating]). I'm certain the gay community would benefit... HIV transmission would be severely curtailed in rectal sex. Other highly transmittable viruses/diseases would not be affected much, HPV, clap,... etc.

A point of piercing, behind the scrotum would be a little difficult because when we (guys) sit, the less fat we are, the more pressure sitting puts on our penis root (think bicycle sterility). But in front of the scrotum would tangle in hair... moisture and close to the least sanitary point of our body (actually in the mouth/throat male/female would be the absolute least sanitary, then vaginas, then anuses, then between glans and foreskin, then the folds around the perineum; a little variance of course for individual hygiene.)

Just a thought that occurred to me... (I'm a bit tipsy with whiskey after midnight shift work, and my imagination is full throttle)

What do ya think? A Prince Albert dump valve for sex.
    Blue

Re: A new sexual device and pregnancy/disease preventer. A new idea

After reading that, I won't be needing any device to stop me cumming for quite a while. My penis has inverted itself out of horror and I may need to change my name to Susie now.

It's a great idea! It works perfectly! Just not in the way you intended.

ROTFLMAO!
    Thanks Gear...
    neither I nor my idea passed the sobriety test!

I had just let my mind wander.

Creativity will take you down 1000 paths, unfortunately only 1 or 2 of those paths are good ideas!

Blue

Don't take my one opinion as a total rightoff. I'm just one of 7billion + and you can bet your sweet arse that there's some out there that have always dreamed of having their penis assimilated by the Borg etc.

I'd be shocked to my core if you could think up something that somebody somewhere WOULDN'T like to have done to their winky.

Well-there is a deep PA already as well as deep shaft piercings. And there is a piercing that happens behind the ball sac (not normally into the urethra though-just a surface piercing). Then there is a urethra-reroute which basically the hole is opened up earlier in the path (depending on where you want). And lastly-a Subincision which is actually cutting open the urethra and having it heal like that. One issue with the piercing is that the hold typically with a PA or any on that side with such thin skin don't stay tight enough so leakage happens even if you continue to increase size.

You may get a few interesting looks though if you did any of those. Healing time actually isn't that long since the skin is thin and you have pee cleaning it each time.