Register

Thread: Secret Email

Secret Email

Suggestions for a place to set up secret email account so spouse doesn’t find out. Please help.

Re: Secret Email

I just set up a separate gmail account. When you sign up for it...DON'T use your real name...make one up. And, remember, NOT to connect it in any way to your existing gmail account. Because if she/someone happens upon your regular gmail and sees you have more than one account it would be much too easy to click on the other account and read what they find there.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Rabbit View Post
    I just set up a separate gmail account. When you sign up for it...DON'T use your real name...make one up. And, remember, NOT to connect it in any way to your existing gmail account. Because if she/someone happens upon your regular gmail and sees you have more than one account it would be much too easy to click on the other account and read what they find there.
    I did the same thing except with a Yahoo account (mncurious@yahoo.com) that my wife doesn’t know about. My primary personal email is a gmail account, but like Leo said don’t connect to any of your other gmail accounts.

Played regularly in high school with a friend. Have the urges bad again, but am married. So thank you. Will figure it out.

The "trick" to having a secret email account is to never leave any traces that it exists. Most of the email programs can be accessed via a webpage and, as such, eliminates the need to have an app or your phone or attached to an existing provider... but if you don't ever delete your browser history and religiously so, anyone who knows how to find the browser history can easily find out where you've been on the web. Setting up a different account is easy; keeping it away from those you'd prefer not know it exists isn't so easy. I'm out to my wife and there's nothing she doesn't know about my sexuality or who I'm talking to about it... but she doesn't go sneaking around looking at my phone or my computer and she doesn't have to; if she wants to see it, all she has to do is ask... but not everyone is like her and snooping is a thing these days. I have nothing to hide from my wife... but she can't access my phone or my computer and, again, the only way she can see what I'm doing is to ask if she can see it - and I'll let her see it. Most of this, for me, is because I spent 20+ years as a computer systems engineer and security is a very serious thing with me and more so when people just love to pick up your phone and check it out because they're just that fucking nosey.

So create an account. Only use a web browser to access it and religiously delete the browser's history every time. Do not leave the slightest hint or clue that the secret account exists and do not assume that it can't be found even accidentally. Do not ever write the password down anywhere; do not save any sign-on information for this account because web browsers, by default, are set to remember them and depending on the browser being used. And, for Pete's sake, do not ever let anyone you don't want to know about this see you accessing your secret account because chances are good that they're just going to be curious about what you're looking at and either ask what it is or trying to peek over your shoulder.

Doing this is really a major pain in the ass but it can be done.

I set up an account at mail dot com. Somewhat later I set up a gmail account using an old android phone that somehow got around the need for the account to have a phone number.

I do all my online activities, like browsing here, in a linux virtual machine inside Virtual Box. Everything important is saved through Google or mail.com except a few passwords that are saved in my regular email account with only one letter as a reminder of what the password goes to. I periodically delete the virtual machine machine and download a new one. All I need to do beyond that is change the default password on the machine using the terminal in linux.The virtual machine can be delete in a few minutes erasing all traces of activities on my physical computer.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I use mail.com too, and it seems private and discreet. Protonmail also works.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    So create an account. Only use a web browser to access it and religiously delete the browser's history every time.
    I would say learn how to use your browsers private browsing mode. It basically does the above for you. It won’t save anything in history, allow cookies to be written and won’t save password data for logins.

Try protonmail.com

Man, its tough being in a marriage and keeping a secret that big from your spouse. I've been single for years and I can't imagine keeping a secret that huge.
    Last edited by Ebonybifemme7; Mar 15, 2021 at 5:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by novaguy027 View Post
    Suggestions for a place to set up secret email account so spouse doesn’t find out. Please help.
    Use Firefox "Private Window" when browsing. I would not touch anything Google. I don't trust them one iota.

I would go with zoho.com for E mail. It's not all that popular with Joe public, which is a plus. If you can find an excuse for a VPN, that is the best security. You must create the habit of blanking out cut and paste with things like cutting I want to suck your cock, forgetting it is in your browser ready to be pasted. Get used to finding a random word like 'and' and pasting in it there.

Passwords: some old phone number you know but no one else does, childhood pet's name, things like that.

Don't allow backup's while you are doing your thing.

Download an app called Everything.com. delete it from your program list and bring it up through search. Search by key word. Just be damn careful what you delete (like an operating system file.) You will find all the buried shit in your computer AND your back up disks.

Sweet dreams... LOL

Always restart the computer when you are done.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Quote Originally Posted by softheart View Post
    Use Firefox "Private Window" when browsing. I would not touch anything Google. I don't trust them one iota.

I would go with zoho.com for E mail. It's not all that popular with Joe public, which is a plus. If you can find an excuse for a VPN, that is the best security. You must create the habit of blanking out cut and paste with things like cutting I want to suck your cock, forgetting it is in your browser ready to be pasted. Get used to finding a random word like 'and' and pasting in it there.

Passwords: some old phone number you know but no one else does, childhood pet's name, things like that.

Don't allow backup's while you are doing your thing.

Download an app called Everything.com. delete it from your program list and bring it up through search. Search by key word. Just be damn careful what you delete (like an operating system file.) You will find all the buried shit in your computer AND your back up disks.

Sweet dreams... LOL

Always restart the computer when you are done.

What about safari?

Quote Originally Posted by novaguy027 View Post
    What about safari?
    Use Private Browsing. If you cut and paste anything, paste, then cut or copy an innocent work like "the". You don't want your S.O. hit paste and get: "Yes, he was the best cock I ever sucked.", "the" is much more explainable.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Try proton mail. Not well known and it's very secure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehill View Post
    Try protonmail.com
    That's what I use. It's great. I also use Tor Browser which provides an extra level of discreet.