Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Why does this happen during anal play?

My body stopped producing testosterone a few years ago. My penis has shrunk to one inch and never gets hard. I still get wet, squirt, and have orgasms. When I accept anal and my P-Spot is worked, it shrinks even more and it goes inside - I get so wet. That is why I call it my clitty now. So, the fact that my "clitty" is so soft and sucks into my body during anal is a plus for me - it makes me feel more feminine and the guys like working it like a cis girl clit...more fun for both of us.
    Last edited by ANicePolishTGirl; Jul 8, 2021 at 7:43 PM.

I too have experience the "Semi Hemi" while getting penetrated quite a few times. Its normal and can get hard again with stimulation...Its no biggie so dont fret it

Some of the nerves that control erections run alongside the prostate. When you experience anal sex and your prostate is stimulated by the penis or dildo inside you, those nerves can be disrupted and you can lose your erection. Sometimes additional stimulation can help. For me, starting to kiss (kissing to me is very erotic) can restore the erection even during anal. But I have found once anal is finished my erection returns with a vengeance.

I don't stay hard when I dildo my ass but when the wife has pegged me I will usually firm back up if I stroke while she's pounding my hole