Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bi encounter in high school,,then and now

I had several bi encounters with the same guy in high school but nothing since. I am in my thirties now and still think about trying again. My question is,,how many of you are in the same boat? Wonder what the chances are the other guy has the same thoughts?

Re: Bi encounter in high school,,then and now

Yup, that's what happened to me, and I acted on it

Even if you can't be with him again, if you want to experience it again I say go for it! I'm sure there's someone on this site willing to help you out... Good luck!

Well--I did stuff when I was young too----it stopped when I was in my 20s---and did nothing till one time in my late 30s--then again nothing till sometime in my 40s--I am glad I finally did it then---I only wished I had done more earlier.

I don't think its too late to start if you have such desires---it really is too bad that we feel we cannot act on such things---I wonder how many people went to their graves, aching to do something of that sort---but never took or got the chance to do so. I am sure the number is more than can be counted.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    I don't think its too late to start if you have such desires---it really is too bad that we feel we cannot act on such things---I wonder how many people went to their graves, aching to do something of that sort---but never took or got the chance to do so. I am sure the number is more than can be counted.
    Exactly. Thankfully I at least did more than the OP by the time I was his age. One of my greatest regrets is I didn't do more of it. Go for it, Lanny! You don't want to get into your 50s regretting all the opportunities you missed. There's no going back.

Lanny, I guarantee you there are others with desires like yours and want to find a same-gender experience, too!

All you have to do is make yourself available and look for signals.

About 4 1/2 years ago, I found what I was looking for, right here!

Good luck!

A lot of guys do that. I did.

pretty much the same thing happened to me and ..... I am so so glad i tried it again!! .....

Thanks guys,,,maybe somebody nearby will hit me up!

I had fooled around with a friend in high school and liked it but when another guy made a pass at me I freaked out and didn't want anyone to think I was gay so I turned him down and never tried anything again. I have posted her about my marriage being a mess so I won't go into in detail except to say that as the sex was less and less I started thinking about back in high school and what if I tried sucking a cock again. So I ended up meeting a guy and sucked my first cock in 30 years. I loved it! He came in my mouth and I swallowed and loved it to. Why the hell did I wait so long? OMG! it is great. I still love women but I love sucking a guy off as well. Now back in the day we only did oral, but I have also discovered anal is really great as well, from a bottom perspective. I can't wait til I am naked and playing with this guy again. So I would say go for it.
    I still see the guy that I played around with from high school, but I don't know if he remembers what we did or not and don't have the heart to bring it up for fear if he does and is ashamed then the friendship may be ruined or there is always that chance he might say yeah go on and suck it but I won't do you. I just don't have the balls to find out. The same could happen with the guy you fooled around with? I know a lot of guys have same sex contact in high school or even college and then never again.

I don't think he's still in high school.

Well, I regret the opportunities to suck cock that I turned down. I think I was afraid of being labeled queer. No fear now. I'm definitely bi, longing to suck cock on a regular basis here in mid-Florida. That's why I joined this great site.

funny you should start this post now...the one guy i fooled around with in high school comes to town & we do a number on each other...it was fun & we both laughed our asses off...told him to come back anytime

I guess that what i have wondered the most,,,the guy i messed with in school lives about 8 miles from me and we are still friends. There has just been no mention of the school day fun by either of us since those days.

Get him really drunk and ask him then if he remembers when... If he freaks out just claim that he must have imagined you said that and you had forgotten all about it. Then say something like why would you even think of that? A mind is a fun thing to play with.

Similar situation for me...

I had a buddy and we started jacking off together. After a few months, one day, he asked me if he could suck me off. I was shocked and initially said no way. He kept begging and begging and I finally gave in just to shut him up. OH MY GOD!! It was the first blowjob I had ever gotten and boy was it great. He had no qualms about swallowing every drop of what was a very huge load.

This kept up for a while and on three separate occasions, I sucked on his cock. I was too chicken to take him over the edge, which I regret. He continued to suck me off and it got to the point where I was doing the begging. He eventually stopped because I was not returning the favor. I sure wish I had. He had a great cock too.

I've been looking for quite some time for another bi experience. Like many, I am married and it's difficult. Hopefully someday...

Quote Originally Posted by Lanny75 View Post
    ,,the guy i messed with in school lives about 8 miles from me and we are still friends.
    It would be tough to figure a way to bring it up. Blusky might have a good idea.

Not long ago I got an e-mail from a friend of my brother's from high school. Turned out his younger brother and I used to suck each other off when we were in elementary school. I sent my brother's friend the contact info for my brother and asked how Tim, his younger brother, was doing. He said he was fine, told me where he lived and that he'd send him an e-mail for me to make sure it was ok for me to contact him.

Shortly after he sent me Tim's e-mail address. I was curious as hell whether Tim kept going with the cock sucking, as I did. I just couldn't find the courage to e-mail him, though, because I didn't know where to begin and how to bring it up.

I guess the good thing was that Tim didn't have any bad feelings. I worried that he might be frightened at contacting me and being reminded of our regular trysts.

I had a similar experience with a friend of mine. We had sucked each other a couple of times. when I was in my 30's, my old high school buddy moved across the street and as couples us and our wives would get together for drinks. this one night Paul and I were a bit drunk and we were in my hot tub. We decided it would be a good idea to get naked and before too long we started to talk about how horny we were getting. One thing led to another and we ended up ducking each other - no swallowing though. Unfortunately he moved away and now I am looking again... I wish I was more open in Highschool, but it was scary in the 70's. Hopefully it will happen again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    It would be tough to figure a way to bring it up. Blusky might have a good idea.

Not long ago I got an e-mail from a friend of my brother's from high school. Turned out his younger brother and I used to suck each other off when we were in elementary school. I sent my brother's friend the contact info for my brother and asked how Tim, his younger brother, was doing. He said he was fine, told me where he lived and that he'd send him an e-mail for me to make sure it was ok for me to contact him.

Shortly after he sent me Tim's e-mail address. I was curious as hell whether Tim kept going with the cock sucking, as I did. I just couldn't find the courage to e-mail him, though, because I didn't know where to begin and how to bring it up.

I guess the good thing was that Tim didn't have any bad feelings. I worried that he might be frightened at contacting me and being reminded of our regular trysts.
    Find a way to talk with him. I would not miss an opportunity like this.

Thats how i got into this...LOL. Bunch of guys in middle school playing. Since I dug women for the most part, it ended up evolving into MFM with bi male play. Still open to a MM friendship, but darned if I have been able to find someone for that....

My first experiences were before and right at puberty, playing with a friend. I moved away as we were both maturing, and couldn't wait to get back that summer to show him my pubic hair and sperm (he had already begun when I left). We went hiking near his house, and I stopped in a private place and began to undress, as we often had done. He freaked, called me a homo, and left. I was devastated, and afraid for many years to mention jacking off, much less sucking, to anyone! Such a loss! The beginnings were so natural, and my teen years would have been that much more fun!

My first hand jobs were with guys. Learned how to jack off at 12 in boy scouts (Where else?) when an older guy showed how it was done. He left a pile of cum on the tent floor. The rest of us, younger, all had a hard on in our hands. My first blow job was from a guy. It was all wonderful and I wish I'd have done more. My wife, also bi, knows this and I retell it every time she jacks me or blows me. She tries to acomodate me by feeding me my cum. I truly want to blow a guy and feed her his cum as we fuck.

Bareprof: Were you in the "webelos" lol.

It was with my best friend. I know he has the same thoughts. He lives 4 hrs away, but when ever we get together we have sex. We started when we were 15, met in boy scouts. We are in our mid 60's now. Last time he was here I sucked him off, it surprised him as we have always done anal. There was a reason for the change just that time. I love him as my best friend and lover as well.

For me it all started when I was 6 with showing undies... Then slowly built with other guys I met... I had a bf in hs and our gf's knew about us and were VERY supportive... I haven't been with a guy since my early 20's and I'm in my 40's now... Hoping to meet someone special here... Also if anyone wants to swap stories of their early experiences inbox me let's chat...

I sucked my best friend's dick about 100 times before my first day of high school. I couldn't wait that long!!!

First time by myself: around age 9. No semen but a walloping great orgasm that made my eyeballs spin. It was wonderful.

First time with a guy (guys, actually): somewhere between 11 and 12 in a circle jerk; a few months later, mutual oral with one of the other circlejerkers; several months after that, oral and mutual JO with some others from our circlejerkers group. It was wonderful.

First time with a girl: age 14. It was wonderful. She was petite, bespectacled, studious, almost painfully shy in social situations, but turned into a multi-orgasmic tigress the first time I got her small breasts bared. An old school friend told me, a few years ago, that she was married, had four kids (surprise, surprise !), was still living in the old neighborhood and was still painfully shy, socially. Heh, heh, heh -- if he only knew.

It's still all wonderful.

I had 2 guys in HIgh school one was a freshman I was junior he wouls suck me and I would suck him funny he never got hard or gave me a load but he took my load. The other was when I was a seinor with another classmate bo did he have a huge cock about 9 inches and thick we only did it once then he avoided me.

thats how it happened for me

I think about him a lot. Our thing lasted almost 6 years and ended when I left home for college. We were best friends before we added sex to the relationship and I think the sex overwhelmed the friendship. We fell in love very soon after our first sex encounter together. When the sex ended the love affair also ended and so did our friendship. And I would do everything exactly the same way if I could….