Register

Thread: confused

confused

Hello, so im new to this site and here my situation.

im straight. i have never messed with a guy. think it be fun sexually but not relationship wise. i guess im more curious. there times where i wanna know what it feels like to have a dick in my ass, and be fucked. i wanna learn to ride a dick and make a guy cum inside my but. Maybe taste his cum once not sure. i have tasted mine a few times if that not weird. than there times where i dont. i think the longer i go without sex the hornier i get where im wanting a guy to fuck me in the butt. the other problem is i dont have anyone who would try this with me and keep this a secret just between me and him. someone who i can trust and we can just always be fuck buddys. like i said im not into men dating wise just playing around would be fun. but nothing more than that and dont really want anyone else to know. what can i do. how does anal sex feel? will i crave it more than i already do and i havent even been fucked yet?

Re: confused

If you want a dick in your ass you are not 'straight'. You are bisexual. That's why your here.

Find a bloke on here or another site in your area and give it a go. You might love it, or might not. You'll never know unless you try it though.
    IF you do find that getting fucked anally is enjoyable, YES you'll crave it more. So it is best to find a regular fuckbud, that doesn't want to date you.

I wouldn't label someone as bisexual just for wanting to try it to see what it is like

I suggest that you buy a dildo, ( Not a Big One!! ) and explore playing with yourself. Start with some lube, and use your finger, and start massaging your ass hole first. If you just push it in it will hurt like hell. Take your time and relax, working it in slowly. I remember my first time, I could not get out from under the guy fast enough, because he just shoved it in. After learning how to use toys on myself I found it to be very pleasurable. Now I have a hard time cumming without having a stiff cock, or toy inside me. Remember! you're a Virgin. Just ask any woman how it felt when they got their cherry popped. Same difference. Once you get used to it, you will love it!....Enjoy!
    Errin

Quote Originally Posted by jamieknyc View Post
    I wouldn't label someone as bisexual just for wanting to try it to see what it is like
    Are you kidding ? " I wanna learn to ride a dick in my ass and make a guy cum inside my but" ? Yeah , I guess I was way outa line suggesting that this guy is bisexual. Also didn't know it was such an insult to 'label someone a bisexual'.

Are you kidding ? " I wanna learn how to ride a dick in my ass and make a guy cum in my but"...Yeah , I must be way outa' line to suggest that this guy is bisexual. Also , I didn't know it was such a terrible insult to 'label someone a bisexual'. WOW.