Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fukn Idiot!

Re: Fukn Idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Ya'll with sensitive constitutions or tender ears may want to take a step back. This Cat is Pissed!

I got a message in my Yahoo mail a minute ago from the "Troll" from here attacking my Veterans, people with disabilities and Native Americans in general. Since the spineless little bastard wont open his mail when I reply to him, I'm going to answer him Here.

I dont give a rats ass what you say to me, or About me, or my Heritage, your opinion means diddly Shit to me. But I WILL Not tolerate you running down my Vets or people that cannot help how they were born, or those who have suffered accidents that caused them to Be disabled. Just because you chose to run off to Canada when you turned 18 to keep from going into military service like you said, (No offence to my Canadian friends) you have NO rights to run down or critisize my Vets for doing their duty to our country, and giving up their lives so that All Of Us could, and Can, remain free to live our lives the way we choose. You aren't even good enough to lick these men and women's combat boots, and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as them. You called them callous killers, and murderers, what would You know about their struggles? Have you worked with them as long as "I" have, have you seen first hand the effects of war, or PTSD?? No, you havent, because a cowardly, shallow little Bastard like you would never know what its like to hold someone suffering from Night Terrors, or shaking so badly from simple fireworks on a night like tonight that they couldnt function. Why? Because You didnt have the guts to serve your country, that why! So in MY opinion, a gutless, whining pathetic moron like you has no room to open up their ignorant mouth and say Anything about my Vets. These men and women gave the ultimate sacrifice for us; Their limbs, their bodies, and in many many cases, their hearts and minds. Why? So that weak minded, bullying assholes like you could live and be happy in life. I'm ashamed that they had to do that for the likes of You. They deserve every respect that we can All give them for their service to us, our children, Grandchildren, and to future generations all over the world.

And as for folks born with "Freakish deformancies" like the college kids that I work with now, it could have just as easily been you. Or a horrific accident could have put you in a chair or gurney or segway for life. You called them "Malforms" and said they "Should have been put down" at birth" A lot you know about these people...they are more capable of love and compassion that you'll Ever know and understand. But then again, your mind is poisoned and disillusioned by hatred and ignorance, its us that should pity You.

So fucktard, next time you feel the need to run someone down, feel free to try it with me. I just laugh at your kind for the ox-brained fool that you are (And that's insulting the Ox)
    Getting off here before I Really lose my temper...
    Cat, fangs bared, claws unsheathed, tail whipping.

Amen lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Ya'll with sensitive constitutions or tender ears may want to take a step back. This Cat is Pissed!

I got a message in my Yahoo mail a minute ago from the "Troll" from here attacking my Veterans, people with disabilities and Native Americans in general. Since the spineless little bastard wont open his mail when I reply to him, I'm going to answer him Here.

I dont give a rats ass what you say to me, or About me, or my Heritage, your opinion means diddly Shit to me. But I WILL Not tolerate you running down my Vets or people that cannot help how they were born, or those who have suffered accidents that caused them to Be disabled. Just because you chose to run off to Canada when you turned 18 to keep from going into military service like you said, (No offence to my Canadian friends) you have NO rights to run down or critisize my Vets for doing their duty to our country, and giving up their lives so that All Of Us could, and Can, remain free to live our lives the way we choose. You aren't even good enough to lick these men and women's combat boots, and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as them. You called them callous killers, and murderers, what would You know about their struggles? Have you worked with them as long as "I" have, have you seen first hand the effects of war, or PTSD?? No, you havent, because a cowardly, shallow little Bastard like you would never know what its like to hold someone suffering from Night Terrors, or shaking so badly from simple fireworks on a night like tonight that they couldnt function. Why? Because You didnt have the guts to serve your country, that why! So in MY opinion, a gutless, whining pathetic moron like you has no room to open up their ignorant mouth and say Anything about my Vets. These men and women gave the ultimate sacrifice for us; Their limbs, their bodies, and in many many cases, their hearts and minds. Why? So that weak minded, bullying assholes like you could live and be happy in life. I'm ashamed that they had to do that for the likes of You. They deserve every respect that we can All give them for their service to us, our children, Grandchildren, and to future generations all over the world.

And as for folks born with "Freakish deformancies" like the college kids that I work with now, it could have just as easily been you. Or a horrific accident could have put you in a chair or gurney or segway for life. You called them "Malforms" and said they "Should have been put down" at birth" A lot you know about these people...they are more capable of love and compassion that you'll Ever know and understand. But then again, your mind is poisoned and disillusioned by hatred and ignorance, its us that should pity You.

So fucktard, next time you feel the need to run someone down, feel free to try it with me. I just laugh at your kind for the ox-brained fool that you are (And that's insulting the Ox)
    Getting off here before I Really lose my temper...
    Cat, fangs bared, claws unsheathed, tail whipping.
    ...I'm one quarter Cherokee (or more...there's some doubt, there was a time when I believe the cut off was a half & you had to have a white guardian co-sign for bank accounts & to own property so people like my grandfather frequently lied about their % of indian blood) & a vet so I'd like you to PM me the name of the troll.....

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    My uncle found a bit of peace one year. He took up an invation extended by a
    bud he bumped into doing a bit of extra farm work. The bud invited him to a
    Native American powwow.

He told us the whole reaction was a matter of night and day. The elders came,
    greeted him, embraced him and thanked him. Then the younger braves came
    and honored him, then women and children. Everyone shared with him, freely.
    They were truly grateful of his service and treated him as a loved brother.

He's been going to powwows a few years now.

He came home, there were no parades. He saw his father whom had served in WWII,
    with the car, then his mother. She hugged him, his dad put his bag in the car. They
    drove back to his mom and dad's in near silence. His mother of course regailing him
    with local gossip, what her and "Pap" had been doing.
    ...where was this powwows held?...what tribe...I was once at a powwow & met a young Winnebago girl...she told me her father was Jay Silverheels (Tonto of Lone Ranger)...he came through their town on a publicity our...& slept with her mama...she was a virgin...so he had to be father...

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...I'm one quarter Cherokee (or more...there's some doubt, there was a time when I believe the cut off was a half & you had to have a white guardian co-sign for bank accounts & to own property so people like my grandfather frequently lied about their % of indian blood) & a vet so I'd like you to PM me the name of the troll.....
    Take a DNA test. I was told via family history that we had Native-American ancestors. I took a DNA test, and had my relatives take them and we are not Native-American at all.

As near as I can figure I am "mutt" - but I have a lot of respect for native traditions simply because they allow for respect and reverence of creation. I once watched a video on two-spirit people and I think one of the elders basically said, "We don't throw people away the way the white man does." - with respect to trying to make those folks a part of the community even if they are "different".

Soldiers .. (besides lusting over the uniform) .. have done more for me than I will probably ever know, and some of them have very deep scars because of it. I know that it is impossible to take the pain away from all people but I feel that people deserve healing when they need it most. It's probably one of the most un-appreciated jobs, but thank you for your service (Cat and boys/girls in uniform).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jF6u4GJQ-U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1EXSrAzaTA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BHRV-RMNvs
    Last edited by elian; Apr 1, 2015 at 4:57 PM.

Without both, there would be no catalyst for change..without change there is no growth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQxDQVXh-L8
    Last edited by elian; Apr 1, 2015 at 5:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    As near as I can figure I am "mutt" - but I have a lot of respect for native traditions simply because they allow for respect and reverence of creation. I once watched a video on two-spirit people and I think one of the elders basically said, "We don't throw people away the way the white man does." - with respect to trying to make those folks a part of the community even if they are "different".
    ...Indians were a lot more tolerant than whites...all the major tribes had homo sexual warrior societies....

I wanted to make a comment directed at the person who emailed you, but I read your post again. No need for me to add to it, you said it perfectly.
    In my mind I call people like that "surface dwellers". They have little to no comprehension of the depth of the world and the beautiful people in it; their own lives pass them by. And they are like this by choice, without contribution, up until the time they're staring at the sod from the dirt side. In my opinion, they've thrown their lives away.

For everyone's information, Cherokee Mountain....also known as Mama Cat, has been very ill and signed off several months ago.

I was wondering if anyone has been in contact with her and, if she is doing any better?

She's a tough ol' gal and calls things the way she sees 'em, but she's a very loving and caring person.

Hope she's doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    For everyone's information, Cherokee Mountain....also known as Mama Cat, has been very ill and signed off several months ago.

I was wondering if anyone has been in contact with her and, if she is doing any better?

She's a tough ol' gal and calls things the way she sees 'em, but she's a very loving and caring person.

Hope she's doing well!

I knew that she had health problems but did not know they were serious.
    When I saw this thread revived, I felt sad because it reminded me of her absence.I never knew her personally, nevertheless, I really liked her a lot.I share your wish that she is doing well again.

JEM