Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: What's it like to suck a cock?

What's it like to suck a cock? I wish I knew!!! Small town and seriously homophobic friends and family. Also not sure how I would react to cum in my mouth, might be very embarrassing. Wish I could find a friend to experiment with.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8guy View Post
    Any late starters?
    tried sucking at 45; still have little experience but want to suck more

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimr View Post
    Let's put it this way.After you have sucked your first cock for whatever reason your mind will be racing.You will be asking yourself why I enjoyed it so much and should I have enjoyed it.Then you will want to go on to number two.Number two will be different you will not be as nervous as the first time and be ready to go after sucking balls and probably trying to swallow the load.Mastering this does take time though.Sucking cock is any enjoyment that is shared on both ends of the cock.The first cock I sucked was already hard and dripping precum.I got a load shot within minutes and did not know what to do with it.The perfect scenario is to start with a clean fresh,soft cock and balls.It is so satisfying to take a soft cock and feel it grow in your mouth,especially if it is a big one.(Note of caution do not try to deep throat a big cock right off the bat.It could be devastating)Uncircumcised cocks are a rare find but they are more enjoyable to suck.It is a turn on to feel the head pop out of its covering while sucking it.It is also great to get a cock that just foes not jump hard while you are sucking.It is better to feel it grow slowly in your mouth while you are working it.Most all the guys I sucked that got hard too quick also came to quick.There is nothing worse about sucking cock than having it cum too quick.It is also great to feel the balls jump around while you are sucking and kissing them.The real thrill about sucking cock is when your guy is ready to cum and his hips start jerking and you feel his cock pulsing and his precum is dripping.Then you know it is only going to be a short time before his cock is going deeper in your mouth that a load is close.At that point I usually take control of the action and just suck the head.This drives all men crazy and you can suck out every drop of cum there is to get.I have been with guys who recover quickly and get hard again before you are done sucking on them to clean them up.That is a total trip.When that happens you end up with a big head for being a talented cocksucker.So in my mind that is what is like to suck cock.I do know anyone who has stopped once they have started.They may have put it hold for a while but they do come back to it.

good thoughts on the subject I thought after the first and second ; only done it twice did I enjoy it, it’s strange but I didn’t hate it. I realized I must love it as I came both times i sucked ... but still felt nervous or guilty after

I was nervous my only two times but I still tried it

Every time I have a man in front of me with a nice hard cock, I can't wait to wrap my lips around the head and suck the cock down my throat and swirl my tongue around the head and lick it up and down and feel the warmth of the cock fill my mouth and have him grab my head and push his raging manhood deeper down my throat until my nose hits his belly and the the balls are on my chin. If he wants to face fuck me a few strokes that is fine with me but when I feel his balls tighten up I suck harder until I get the warm spurts of his creamy load hitting the back of my throat as I gulp down my cocksucker's reward greedily, swallowing every drop. I love to lick his cock clean and look up with my adoring eyes and thank him for letting me suck his big dick.That's what it's like for me.

You never stop after the first.My wife got me to suck one of her boyfriends cocks and I swore it would never happen again.Not only did I go back for seconds but each time it got more and more intense.That was over 25 years ago and I have not had pussy in over 20 years.Cock over pussy for me anytime!

Warning cock is very addicting once you try it , you want more , it fabulous

Like this thread! I've got a hard-on!

Quote Originally Posted by **BJ** View Post
    Cocksucking isn't for everyone and yes, it is very addictive. Be aware of that before you start. I have been a Cocksucker for quite some time and it took me awhile to accept being one. That being said, ​it's an experience like no other. Although I now have to do it, I'm glad that I became one.
    I love the way you put I?m willing to open myself up to the possibility I could be addicted to it, it?s been something I?ve been thinking about for years.

Godownonit

For those still on the fence...just TRY IT. I can't say enough about how the experience will change you. Everyone is different, but for many of us, sucking cock has become a way of life. I LOVE everything about it. I couldn't give up my daily fix (often, multiple daily fixes)...if I tried. There is just something about sucking that cock till it explodes in your mouth (or throat).

I only wish that I had realized and accepted that I was Bi, so many years ago when I sucked off my brother. If I had, I could have had many many years more pleasure with a hard cock in my mouth. It would have been wonderful to have found an older guy to service back then, too. The stories of young kids hooking up with multiple pedos really turn me on - though I am very careful to make sure to keep things legal now. I just mean that I would have loved to be in that position MYSELF, way back then. Makes my cock hard as a rock just thinking about it...

What's it like to suck a cock? Well, I feel like there's an element of submissiveness to the act and, speaking for myself, that's a big part of the turn on for me when I kneel to play with and admire a hard dick. I am completely taken over by the submissive nature of the act. The feel of the silky skin over the hard muscle underneath is a sensation to be found no other way. And when the guy's cock flexes from the feel of your touch it draws you in to want to please it.
    Taking the swollen head into your mouth is a treat when your lips slip over the ridge. I don't deepthroat because I can't control my gag reflex but I love to slip my lips up and down over the head. The satiny feel of the head and the stiffness of the shaft in my hand it a uniquely arousing treat. I don't know that I can describe it very well. You have to try it. I love when a guy leaks plenty of precum. When he gives you repeated tastes of the sweet precum while you are sucking, it drives your desire for what the eventual outcome will be....his uncontrollably flexing and steel hard stiffening in your mouth just before he spurts the warm, thick cum. That's a whole other story and I love both sucking and swallowing. I love licking and fucking pussy too, but to kneel and be submissive for another man's cock, knowing how good it feels for him is a entirely different sort of pleasure.
    Pussy taste is an ongoing thing while you are licking. From my experience, a clean cock doesn't really have much taste. For me the arousal comes from the excitement of doing something 'naughty'...from the feel of letting a guy be dominant over me for his pleasure...and when a guy moans from what you are doing; if he dares to speak some nasty verbal things about me being a cocksucker or mentioning how he knows I want his cum shot in my mouth just doubles the pleasure for me...as I am sure it does for him.
    Try it then come back to tell us what it's like to suck a cock.
    Last edited by Rest85; Jul 28, 2021 at 5:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonslain View Post
    Don't know about how to find a guy that is interested...

I've been looking for over fifteen years. Good luck.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Quote Originally Posted by Rest85 View Post
    What's it like to suck a cock? Well, I feel like there's an element of submissiveness to the act and, speaking for myself, that's a big part of the turn on for me when I kneel to play with and admire a hard dick. I am completely taken over by the submissive nature of the act. The feel of the silky skin over the hard muscle underneath is a sensation to be found no other way. And when the guy's cock flexes from the feel of your touch it draws you in to want to please it.
    Taking the swollen head into your mouth is a treat when your lips slip over the ridge. I don't deepthroat because I can't control my gag reflex but I love to slip my lips up and down over the head. The satiny feel of the head and the stiffness of the shaft in my hand it a uniquely arousing treat. I don't know that I can describe it very well. You have to try it. I love when a guy leaks plenty of precum. When he gives you repeated tastes of the sweet precum while you are sucking, it drives your desire for what the eventual outcome will be....his uncontrollably flexing and steel hard stiffening in your mouth just before he spurts the warm, thick cum. That's a whole other story and I love both sucking and swallowing. I love licking and fucking pussy too, but to kneel and be submissive for another man's cock, knowing how good it feels for him is a entirely different sort of pleasure.
    Pussy taste is an ongoing thing while you are licking. From my experience, a clean cock doesn't really have much taste. For me the arousal comes from the excitement of doing something 'naughty'...from the feel of letting a guy be dominant over me for his pleasure...and when a guy moans from what you are doing; if he dares to speak some nasty verbal things about me being a cocksucker or mentioning how he knows I want his cum shot in my mouth just doubles the pleasure for me...as I am sure it does for him.
    Try it then come back to tell us what it's like to suck a cock.
    Beautifully said. There's nothing else like feeling the texture and shape of a man's penis head in your mouth. It's an amazing feeling when he's a big, powerful, dominant type of guy too. Knowing that you have his undivided attention, it's almost an act of submission for both of you; You, and him, are only focused on penis. It's his penis, but both of you are working together to make that penis shoot its cum. Sucking cock really is the best because you get so much feedback. The better you suck, the harder and bigger it gets, the more he moans, it twitches and spasms when you give him great pleasure. It's very exciting. Then of course, the big finale, those moments seeing him lose control, his cock flexing, and hot sperm pumping out of him. Seeing a man's penis cumming is so erotic; helping make a man's penis cum is even hotter; making a man's penis cum while you taste and eat his sperm at the same time, sucking out his soul, is truly addictive and exhilarating. Everyone should try it.

Its just.....Wonderful!

Honestly, I have been thinking about it for a long time. As I think bout it, I imagine a cock not far away from my hands and the urge to touch it is incredible and seeing it right in from of me just makes me wanting it more...I cannot stop thinking about it and want to feel it inside my mouth and certainly will suck it for a long time...does this mean I am a cocksucker?. Where do I get one and with whom in today's virus environment....it is very hard for my mind to stop thinking about it....want to feel it cumins inside my mouth and would certainly swallow every drop...just need one soon!

A neighbors son, 25 told me that he came bnb out th o his family. I asked if they accepted it and he said yes. He asked how I took it and I told him that I love it. He gave me a hug and kiss, and unzipped my pants. He had no trouble finding it, I was hard. He took it in his mouth and gave me a fantastic blow job. I sucked his afterwards and we still get together often.

The more cocks that I suck, the more I want. Addicted to cock, and it's delicious reward!

I know I'm ready to take that first cock in my mouth because everyone's descriptions here of what it's like makes me cum while reading them.

Giving a blow job to a nice hard cock is the greatest feeling ever. Making a man get so excited that he blows his load of warm cum into your mouth it?s a great feeling

I am a late starter, I sucked my first a little over a year ago and I liked it, but was so nervous afterwards. I’ve had one more cock since then, but been hesitant to find a new guy or go back for seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tag200 View Post
    I was nervous my only two times but I still tried it
    and I want to do it more.. a lot in fact … it s wen too long since I did it , years and I want to take a beautiful cock into my mouth and try cum

Quote Originally Posted by DLcocklove View Post
    I am a late starter, I sucked my first a little over a year ago and I liked it, but was so nervous afterwards. I’ve had one more cock since then, but been hesitant to find a new guy or go back for seconds.
    i am with you, I so want it but yet I hesitate and drag it out .. I am working with a mentor online to help push me through as I really want to suck cock and not just one or once but many and often .. it’s hard for me to get away as I am married and work but I need to find a way . If I want it bad enough I will
    Last edited by Tag200; Sep 29, 2023 at 1:23 PM.

What is it like to suck cock?! Well in my limited two times experience I was so nervous to meet and when we met however I am the one who initiated taking there cock out and stroking it 1-2 times while I looked at it and then slipped it into my mouth.. I was sucking a nice younger black guys cock and was thinking I am not sure I love this but I certainly do not hate it.. after sucking him for a few minutes I realized I must love it as I felt with no manipulation that I was going to cum.. I stopped sucking rolled over and told him he pulled my cock out storied it and I shot my cum hard .. so even though I am nervous and guilty and claim never agai anytime I met with a guy (a little stoking session 3-4 times over the year) I end up thinking g about cock again and again

I always find it fascinating when adult men find out what it's like to suck cock for the first time.

When I'm giving a Blow Job, once his cock goes in my mouth, I shut my eyes, and it is as if the whole world stops! I listen to me breathing thru my nose, the different textures, the reactions to my tongue going over the head of his penis....
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimr View Post
    Let's put it this way.After you have sucked your first cock for whatever reason your mind will be racing.You will be asking yourself why I enjoyed it so much and should I have enjoyed it.Then you will want to go on to number two.Number two will be different you will not be as nervous as the first time and be ready to go after sucking balls and probably trying to swallow the load.Mastering this does take time though.Sucking cock is any enjoyment that is shared on both ends of the cock.The first cock I sucked was already hard and dripping precum.I got a load shot within minutes and did not know what to do with it.The perfect scenario is to start with a clean fresh,soft cock and balls.It is so satisfying to take a soft cock and feel it grow in your mouth,especially if it is a big one.(Note of caution do not try to deep throat a big cock right off the bat.It could be devastating)Uncircumcised cocks are a rare find but they are more enjoyable to suck.It is a turn on to feel the head pop out of its covering while sucking it.It is also great to get a cock that just foes not jump hard while you are sucking.It is better to feel it grow slowly in your mouth while you are working it.Most all the guys I sucked that got hard too quick also came to quick.There is nothing worse about sucking cock than having it cum too quick.It is also great to feel the balls jump around while you are sucking and kissing them.The real thrill about sucking cock is when your guy is ready to cum and his hips start jerking and you feel his cock pulsing and his precum is dripping.Then you know it is only going to be a short time before his cock is going deeper in your mouth that a load is close.At that point I usually take control of the action and just suck the head.This drives all men crazy and you can suck out every drop of cum there is to get.I have been with guys who recover quickly and get hard again before you are done sucking on them to clean them up.That is a total trip.When that happens you end up with a big head for being a talented cocksucker.So in my mind that is what is like to suck cock.I do know anyone who has stopped once they have started.They may have put it hold for a while but they do come back to it.
    well said , the both times I tried I liked it but then was like never again but soon I was like I want to do it again and even though I haven?t in along time I think about it daily

For me, it was like coming home. Just the most natural thing I had ever done. Once the cock is in your mouth, you instinctively know what feels good. I didn't do it for him, though. I did it for me! The culmination of a lifetime of fantasies. And when he exploded in my mouth.... heaven. Swallowed without a thought. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    When I'm giving a Blow Job, once his cock goes in my mouth, I shut my eyes, and it is as if the whole world stops! I listen to me breathing thru my nose, the different textures, the reactions to my tongue going over the head of his penis....
    I like to keep my eyes open so I can see their reactions

Tag200 said, "...the both times I tried I liked it but then was like never again..."

A lot of guys say this very thing... and do it again anyway. Or they say that it's not something they do all of the time but they do find themselves sucking cock like it's nobody's business and to the tune of maybe two or three times a week because the pleasure gained from sucking cock is outside of anything we previously knew - with the exception of eating pussy, of course. They sat "Never again..." and get surprised to find their mouth around another cock because they knew that they had to do it. Once you do it, you can't imagine not doing it.

I really enjoy doing it ,just wish I could find guys that are 8" and over that last a while.