Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Unofficial Community Leader

Re: What's it like to suck a cock?

Quote Originally Posted by david2230 View Post
    Try craigslist, casual encounters in your area. I have connected with lots of guys.
    Same here, but be careful! Lot's of time-wasting game players. And scored big time too! Discretion, discernment buddy.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Same here, but be careful! Lot's of time-wasting game players. And scored big time too! Discretion, discernment buddy.
    Enjoy your multiple STDs and boring life in a locked closet.

I've had some luck with CR but I'm pretty picky there. A lot of game players on there. You have to email a bit to to find the guys that really want to play. I've found several freinds on there though.

Quote Originally Posted by **BJ** View Post
    Cocksucking isn't for everyone and yes, it is very addictive. Be aware of that before you start. I have been a Cocksucker for quite some time and it took me awhile to accept being one. That being said, ​it's an experience like no other. Although I now have to do it, I'm glad that I became one.
    You put that very well, cock sucking can be very addictive.

Do you ever have your man suck cock for you while you watch ? I have done it three times for her, and the first time I thought I would just "power" through for her, as this was a huge fantasy of hers. before I knew it, he was cumming down my throat. The plan was just to make him cum. I did not think I could swallow so naturally. Now I wish she would make me do it more often. It has been awhile.

Mine is finally happening today.....he is coming over and Im going to suck my first one, any pointers....or just do what comes naturally

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrippr257 View Post
    Mine is finally happening today.....he is coming over and Im going to suck my first one, any pointers....or just do what comes naturally
    congratulations!!! ur 1st time!!!! me personally i've never experiance it but ur a guy too so i would guess do what u think would feel good for u. also try & keep the mood lite. don't feel u need to do anything that would make u feel uncomfortable. be prepared for anything, from no bj to more than it, so bring protection just in case. but just cause u bring it, doesn't mean u need to use it. just be prepared before anything happens cause once it starts happening ur gonna have other things on ur mind

As sysper says, try not to build up a bunch of expectations. Just relax and enjoy. And let us know how it goes! (love 'first time' stories)

what is it like? Its pure joy!

Quote Originally Posted by robbiewillsucku View Post
    the more cocks I suck the more I crave sucking cocks and the more I like feeling like a pussy being used to please a cock.
    I agree with Robbiewill sucku

I’ve always wondered the same thing: not just that, but what goes through your mind & etc. I’ve been thinking about it off & on for years. Once I feel like I’ve escaped it, I end up getting pulled back in. It’s a strong feeling that Won’t go away quietly. Lol

well, some truth talk, it really depends on the person....................I mean, some guys arnt so good about the stanks down there, not touching that, at least be respectful and clean ahead of time

had a guy, he had this weird up curve, took a few to figure out a position to make it comfortable, FYI - its 69 position
    some have slight, some serious curve one direction or the other, do those sideways, much easier

Quote Originally Posted by LowkeyBreeze318 View Post
    I’ve always wondered the same thing: not just that, but what goes through your mind & etc. I’ve been thinking about it off & on for years. Once I feel like I’ve escaped it, I end up getting pulled back in. It’s a strong feeling that Won’t go away quietly. Lol
    There is some kind of addiction to the thought of it. What must it feel like and what would a first cock taste like. What will go through my mind when it is happening. I will think about it daily for a long time and then I don't for days and that will go back and forth. And then there are days like today when I come on here to look at cock and read about others experience about it. I was in a empty room recently that was public but also very private and at a point all I could think of was how hot it would be to suck a cock in there.

Very nice write up, I have tried two cocks sadly no cum and interested in a third cock and taking cum

I enjoyed sucking cock the moment I was introduced to it at age 13. The desire was planted, I sucked my friend's cock throughout that summer. Youthful experimentation. Girls were next and the challenge to score pussy prevailed while my interest in cock went dormant. One night at age 20 the sleeping interest in cock got nudged awake. My interest in sucking cock would nag at me until I scratched that itch. As the years have passed, my desire to suck cock blossomed and bloomed. To me there is no more satisfying sex than performing oral sex on a guy, savoring his pre-cum and swallowing his cum. Nirvana.

You still in Hawaii ? Maybe you can show me in person

Quote Originally Posted by LowkeyBreeze318 View Post
    Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by beaches230 View Post
    Do you ever have your man suck cock for you while you watch ? I have done it three times for her, and the first time I thought I would just "power" through for her, as this was a huge fantasy of hers. before I knew it, he was cumming down my throat. The plan was just to make him cum. I did not think I could swallow so naturally. Now I wish she would make me do it more often. It has been awhile.
    Yep after playing with a male friend of ours and watching him go down on me while she sat on my face (much younger and flexible then LOL) she couldn't wait to see me return the favor...when I said" as long as he fucks me with his big dick too " she came in her pants LOL. So afterwards she daid that now she understood my craving for her wearing her strap on and doing me...

It feels good and surprisingly pleasant to the taste and feel. It's delicate and warm and slightly salty with a musky smell but mostly it warm and wet. What's not to love?

When I feel a mans hard penis pulsing in my mouth/down my throat I feel as if I am in perfect harmony/sync with reality... far more harmonious than any church I have gone to.

I love sucking cock, I love the feel of it exploding in my mouth swallowing every drop. It makes me feel so good I would love to suck many guys one after another.

Late starter - Yes. I sucked my first cock when I was 55. There were a couple of cocks I sucked before, but they do not count . Why? They were covered by condoms. The first time I sucked the guys cock without a condom was a mind blowing experience, there was a downside too ,which I will explain.
    The great thing was this 7 inch hard cut middle eastern cock (This guy was from Dubai). He was very hard, and I deep throated him without a gag reflex. He wouldn't believe that I was not very experienced. He was as hard as a diamond, and after 20 minutes of intense cock sucking, I had to let go because HE DID NOT CUM. He then said that he usually takes 40-45 minutes to cum (A secret he did not tell until I was 20 minutes into sucking his cock).

I am jealous of his wife, because she gets 45 minutes or more of a hard dick - during which she probably cums several times.

I really can say what its like to suck a cock. But maybe this will help, to suck a cock is much much better than to not suck a cock.

It's different with each guy. Each cock smells and tastes different to me, as well as their cum. There's multiple parts to sucking cock that I enjoy, and certain parts I don't enjoy, but I still get off on doing them.

I love seeing the semi-soft cock get hard, and also feeling it get hard while it's in my mouth. I love looking into a guy's eye while sucking his cock, and hearing him moan. I love it when he takes control of my head/hair and starts pumping his cock in my mouth and throat, even if it hurts. I love the feel of his balls in my mouth, and on my tongue. I love the feel of his cock pulsating while he cums in my mouth and throat, and feeling the cum gushing down my throat. I love how he looks at me after he cums.

I don't love it when he slaps me while I have his cock in my mouth and throat, but it eerily turns me on. I don't love it when he keeps his cock in my throat without going in and out, but I love the strength of his hands that keeps me from getting his cock out of my mouth. I don't love it when he puts his cock in my mouth after anal (ass to mouth), but I love how it turns him on. I don't love it when I'm sucking his cock for more than an hour, but I'll always keep going until he cums - the longer it takes him to cum, the more dedicated I get to sucking him off better.

I truly love the intimacy, of taking a man’s most private part and proving him some pleasure! The feeling of a semi-soft cock growing hard, and feeling it get hard, while his cock is in my mouth and eventually giving him, the greatest pleasure of Cumming. Knowing that I was able to give him the ultimate pleasure, always makes me hard as a rock when I am sucking him off.
    I do enjoy chatting with others in the nudist lifestyle and like chatting with other Cross Dressers or those that enjoy being with a Cross Dresser!

if we were closely id happily do it with you i love it althouigh ive only swallowed once it was very sweet

For everyone it’s different, but we all agreed it’s fun, taste & feel! The throbbing as he fills your mouth with cum! Dam now I’m rock hard! Lol

Sucking a cock is just awesome. Taking him in your hand and stroking that soft flaccid cock as you bend down to lick the tip and then the shaft is quite an experience and it is different for each cock that you suck. Putting the head in your mouth and tonguing the slit and then sucking his cock into your mouth and then slowing suck him into your mouth as you slide up and down his shaft. Once I had tried it I had to find another cock to suck. There should be a doublelist.com site close to you: Charleston SC
    Columbia SC
    Greenville SC
    Myrtle Beach Pick the city close to you and you can start looking for someone.

I like the feel of a cock in my mouth but don't care to swallow cum

I think a cock is the most beautiful thing in the universe. I definitely have a strong attachment to it--to them--as the more than 100 cocks that I have sucked over 25 years can testify to. It of course depends upon where I am, whether I am in a bathhouse or gay sex club, or any of the many other venues that you can have MM sex in, but my favourite, and which I have been exclusively doing for the last few years, is one on one, in private, in each other's homes, where I can really take my time to worship my lover's cock.

I like to take my time. I'll begin with gently, slowly, seductively, and teasingly kissing down the guy's neck, chest, nipples, and stomach, and up his legs, thighs, inner thighs, and pelvis, ever closer and closer to his cock and balls. By the time I get to his cock, it is fully hard and in it's perfect magnificence. I slowly and gently give him soft pecks with my lips on his shaft, and all sides of his beautiful cock shaft, up and down, eventually landing some very soft, gentle touches of my lips on his cockhead, around his cockhead, and then back down the shaft. I would also alternate between his cock and giving the soft kisses all over his beautiful balls.

I love the subtle manly smells of his cock, the softness and texture of his skin, juxtaposed with his virile hardness. You really can't capture with words a true experience of another man's cock. It is utter joy. And as I continue, if he hasn't already long before, he will usually begin to form pre-cum on his tip. So I eventually gently stick out the tip of my tongue above his cockhead, and slowly bring out the tip of my tongue and taste his pre-cum from his slit, drawing a string of the succulent liquid into my mouth. The sweet taste and pleasure is beyond description. I would continue my teasing but loving kisses up and down his shaft then, and occasionally his balls, but now I would also be including little pecks with the tip of my tongue as I'm kissing up and down. The little pecks would turn into longer licks with just the tip of my tongue, through my kissing lips or with my mouth entirely open, just darting the tip of my tongue in and out against his shaft, and eventually his cockhead. Eventually the licks become full on, licking his cock like a lollipop.

As more pre-cum forms on the tip of his cock, I would then include my entire lips and tongue wrapped around just the tip of his cockhead, and suck in the beautiful pre-cum. But then I continue to hold my lip lock on the tip of his cock, and slowly move down, further and further engulfing the head of his penis in my mouth and against my tongue. But I don't let go and continue further and further down the shaft, slowly swallowing his cock, until my lips are wrapped tight around the base of his cock, against his pelvis, with his cockhead deep down my throat (over the years I have become kind of good at deepthroating). I keep it there, still, for a dozen seconds, before I begin to rub my tongue around and around his shaft while still keeping my lips tight against the base of his cock. By this time, if not long before, he would be telling me or making sounds to indicate how much pleasure I am giving him.

Then keeping my lips and tongue wrapped tightly around his cock, I begin to slowly rise up again, until his cockhead is almost completely out of my mouth. And then I would a little more quickly move my lips and tongue down his shaft again to the base. How do I describe to you the feeling of having another man's cock completely in your mouth and down your throat? It really is only something that you have to experience for yourself. It's like trying to describe the taste of sugar to someone. Words just don't do it. You have to EXPERIENCE it.
    And then I begin to truly suck his magnificent cock, alternating between deepthroating him and paying lots of attention to his cockhead with my lips, mouth, and tongue. Up and down, in and out, sucking sometimes with hardness and suction, sometimes with softness, completely and truly making love to another man's cock. It is out of this world!

Depending upon the guy, sometimes I would take him to the edge, but then pull back and not let him cum, and then return eventually to sucking him in earnest fully and completely, sucking his cock like a starving man, edging him continuously, until he's begging me to let him cum. Now, it all depends upon the situation and the guy, and what we both want to do in our sexual encounter, but if we both feel it and want it, I would finally take him over the edge and let him orgasm. Sometimes he would be taking over and really fucking my mouth and throat in order to cum. Sometimes I would joyfully do the work. Sometimes I will take him deep down my throat, with him shooting his cum straight into my belly, and other times I would let him explode, and I mean explode, in my mouth, allowing me to taste his amazing semen, another man's beautiful cum, and swallow it. I love it beyond imagination. There is good taste, but to tell you the truth I'm mostly so focussed on taking his seed, he's a very essence, into me that I barely notice the taste. It's the fact that I'm giving another man the bliss of a mind-blowing orgasm, plus that I caused it (!), and that his cum is coming out of this magnificent man tool, a cock, which is what it is all about for me.

Overall, sucking another guy's cock is an extraordinary experience for me. But it's also mixed, mixed with both my complete pleasure and enjoyment of his beautiful cock, together with giving pleasure to another person, to another man. It brings me so much happiness to give pleasure to another person. I hope someday it is really more all about that, fulfilling the needs and desires of the other person, and not my own. But now it's still mixed together with the pleasure that I am experiencing loving his cock, fulfilling that incredible uncontrolled desire that I have for cock.