Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What's it like to suck a cock?

I've only ever had one suck buddy and that was around 30 yrs ago, Damn I miss it to this day!!! Hope like hell I find a new one on this site!! Anyway I told my buddy after the 1st time what would turn me on would to be felt like he was making me suck his cock and to hold my head with both his hands and control how fast and deep to take it. Well he did a great job there after and would also tell me when he was going to cum and would hold my head still and fuck my mouth at his own pace. I would get a total rush like feeling and would have pre cum oozing from my own raging hard on. He would keep fucking my mouth after he came so I would have to swallow his cum. It was the best experience I've ever had with sex. I love eating my wife's musky pussy after she has showered in the morning and makes me eat her that evening but just not the same rush.

I'd say that it varies by cock, but in general, it feels amazing to pleasure a guy with my mouth, to hear him moan, to feel him twitch as I lick and suck all around the head and shaft or play with his balls. It's especially wonderful in the moment he's ready to cum, when he begins to spasm and erupt into your mouth. GOD but I love that feeling, and when it happens, an army of deities couldn't pry me off his cock, because I need to finish him, to swallow every drop of his sweet seed.

Fuck. Now I'm horny as hell, LOL.

54 nervous about sucking first cock

It's like sucking your thumb, but it's not a thumb, it's a penis!

I'm 54. I'm never sucked a cock. Are there any like me,late starters, curious? I'm afraid I might like it LOL

Wow! I'm 54 and I never suck that cock. I'm nervous and apprehensive about it. I'm afraid I may like it LOL. Your post on what it's like to suck a cock got me hard. Can I ask you a question? One of my balls is much larger than the other one is that normal? Also some time I come before him totally floorned is something you have experienced with other guys? I'm from Philadelphia are you near Philadelphia?

Str8 I wish I was closer to you. Sucking is a wonderfully sensual experience; many men prefer to be to giver than the receiver. If and when you get to that experience in your life sex in this form must take its time, be gentle, caress the beautiful organ in front of you. Remember the head is filled with thousands of nerves all designed to experience and enhance a beautiful event. It does not take years of experience to accomplish well, just patience, care, and love. Too often between men it can be just a goal without beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8guy View Post
    I'm 54. I'm never sucked a cock. Are there any like me,late starters, curious? I'm afraid I might like it LOL
    I agree same here

I like it when it pops out while I'm going down on her! Take advantage of the situation! The taste of both juices is great!

Totally yummy!

A great juxtaposition of both serving and controlling at once.

Fun! Like others have said, totally addictive.

And the reward for a (blow) job well done at the end!

I have only sucked a couple of cocks.

But I remember being amazed at how smoooth the cockheads felt with my tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by BareProf View Post
    Thrilling. Loving. A shared intimate behavior where you the cock sucker give ultimate pleasure to another man through his cock. He in turn rewards you by giving you his essence that coats your tongue and tickles your throat. You thank him by sucking very hard, drawing the last drops from his pee hole as you simultaneously lick his very sensitive cock head.
    ..... mmmmmm very nicely said!

Quote Originally Posted by streetwaves View Post
    I have not sucked a cock yet. I want to but never have. Maybe have something set up for next week.

..... Good luck, I hope your experience was as fun and exciting as my first......

Besides the physical issues, touching, licking, having a man inside u, its the mental pleasure you get making someone cum that does it for me......it's that simple

I have only sucked cock a few times in the last few years. I have to admit, I do love it and am always looking for new cock to suck. The feel of a hard cock I my mouth is just so very exciting for me. So, any of you guys from Western PA look me up and, who knows, we might get to suck each other's cock sometime.

A thick and beautifully hooded phallus always has me in a state of awe. The well groomed deep, soft wavy curls of the phallic garden is simply a bonus in the face of such perfection. Providing a beautiful nest for this wonderful cock to lie in. Soft it lies in its fluffy bed as if it is asleep. It is a cute and chubby little thing of about three thick inches. The foreskin beautifully veined and completely covering the glans, comes to a wrinkled point at the end.
    Fully erect the shaft is, dare I say, utter perfection. Beautifully vascular, stunning uniform hue throughout. A wonderful full coverage with its superlatively formed foreskin wrapped around the perfectly proportionate, ever so slightly pointed glans with just the meatus sticking out.
    Such stunning proportions too, with the length and thickness ratio coming in at a beautiful 6"x5" A near prefect thickness. The scrotum hangs just low enough that the testies show perfectly. They are a nice oval and a perfect size proportion of large hens eggs.
    Petting and stroking this wonderful cock for a few minuets it begins to dribble a lot of good clear precum. Licking and sucking on those luscious meatus lips I taste it and I find it to be slightly salty with an equal amount of spritsing saline. Taking in all six inches, pressing my nose into that beautiful soft nest of pubes. I inhale deeply the aroma of sex pheromones and bask in the natural high. After several minuets of deeply sucking this beautiful cock in and out of my throat, I sense that it is about to cum.
    The first shot of cum about a teaspoon, came with a hard wet snap that hit the back of my throat hard. The second one was equal to the first but I was ready for it and caught it with my tongue. The next four contractions was all about quantity, long streams gushing about a half of a shot glass each time. Then several small squirts fallowed bringing about a third of a cup total. As for texture this cum was very wet with lots of saline with every squirt. The cum a clear, heavily swirled with milky white and was about the consistency of egg white. This cum was truly a very pleasurable experience, the kind I am always looking for. Most important was the flavor, a mildly sweet, low salt with a strong flavorful base. To sum it up absolutely delicious, a gourmet load indeed from one of the cutest, chubby, six thick inches I have ever seen.

Sorry I'm a writer so I get a bit carried away at times, but yeah I love to suck cock!

I am a straight married male and would love to suck on a cock, the thought of my cock rubbing against another mans cock then sucking each other's cock gets me so hard , it's taking the first step to doing it that seems to be the scariest I think , not to sure how to play safe , if anyone can give me any guidance I will be most grateful

It is heavenly. The feel of the soft head the hard smooth shaft. The masculine aroma and taste. the lustful sounds he makes. the urgency as he gets closer to cumming and the ultimate joy as he is satisfied and you are rewarded

nicely written cnj

late starter here very curious, tried once before about a year ago still want to try more need a teacher, take it slow and have fun at it

There is something very erotic and pleasurable about being willing and able to give a man pleasure orally and doing it well. I have a couple of semi-regular "suck buddies" as they say but it is a very pleasing and mutual session for us both. I love the texture, warmth and overall feeling I get when I take the object of my (and his) pleasure in my lips, mouth and throat. I love to get head and thus am most pleased to be able to share my talents with special friends. I do enjoy the submissive role on occasion and enjoy when he puts his hand(s) behind my head to guide me up and down his shaft. I love the feeling I get when I know his balls are tightening up and soon I will be given his hot, creamy load of cum. When I time it right, I deep throat on the downstroke and feel the sticky warmth hit the back of my throat and down my gullet; a big load is well-received if I get another mouthful to swirl around, show my man and then greedily gulp it down. Whew! Gotta take care of something now.....

Really sucked my first very nice dick last week. Tasted so good. If anyone is in south Texas let me have a taste, I will work hard to have you enjoy yourself.
    spiro

Do not be afraid of death, be afraid of a boring life.

It is really pure pleasure, especially the white cum that eventually arrives in you mouth due to the effort. Any sorry, CT is just to far to go to take care of your needs.

I feel differently, regarding some of goodtimr's comments. He assumes everyone's sexual desires are the same; but, I know they are as varied as any other human ideal, interest, or desire. My attitudes and interests are certainly different.

He wrote: "There is nothing worse about sucking cock than having it cum too quick."

Whether I'm with a male, or female, their pleasure and satisfaction is my goal. Mine is secondary. The speed at which they have an orgasm varies in regard to their desire....maybe the pleasure you gave them was just too good to resist! Who's pleasure are you focused on, yours, or theirs?

If they are comfortable, enjoy being with me, and have an orgasm, or orgasms, it excites and pleases me, too. I'm happy for their fulfillment! What does it matter if they want to cum quickly?

It's OK if they like to take longer and relish the attention, too. I've found that when I focus on my lover's desires and they become obviously excited, are aroused, and then achieve an orgasm, I am more fulfilled, too.

I don't put any restrictions on my lovers, other than to communicate their needs and enjoy themselves. Some will be unable to prolong their orgasms, while some like prolonging their orgasm......if that's what they enjoy, I will, too.

When it's over I'll ask myself: Did they enjoy it? Did they have fun and get pleasure out of it? Were they sated? Could I have done anything differently? If so, maybe they'll return and we can experiment some more!

The second comment that struck me was: "At that point I usually take control of the action and just suck the head.This drives all men crazy and you can suck out every drop of cum there is to get."

I know for a fact, that not all men want their cock-head sucked just as they're beginning to cum! Listen to THEM and find out what THEY want! Yes, I agree SOME do like the attention directed upon their head, but not ALL.

My last male lover was super sensitive around the head and preferred to be taken as deeply as possible, sucked firmly, with the majority of the pressure placed around the base of his cock. I, too, enjoy that approach. I want to cum as deeply inside a mouth, vagina, or anus, as possible!

My point is this, lovers are vastly different. If a lover, FWB, or even platonic partner, shows displeasure at their traits, or performance, I'd be surprised if they'd want to return.

If I suck a mans cock I can get him to do whatever I want.So it puts me on a power trip.It gives me no greater feeling to get enjoyment and power at the same time.That is what it is like to suck a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by cock queen View Post
    If I suck a mans cock I can get him to do whatever I want.So it puts me on a power trip.It gives me no greater feeling to get enjoyment and power at the same time.That is what it is like to suck a cock.
    I have never given somebody power over me for that reason, must be one hell of a blow job. Kuddios to you

Quote Originally Posted by i_shoot_blanks View Post
    Sucking a cock is great!!! First thing you'll notice is the feel of the head, very smooth and maybe a taste of precum. As you slip down the shaft you'll notice the smell, again very nice. As for cum in the mouth, I used to swallow, but have stopped and now I spit. Sometimes it tastes just like mine, other times it's different, maybe sweeter, and unfortunately sometimes bitter.
    Don't want no funky SMELLS............
    I love to suck a dick but if it smells funky I shove it aside.

I need to smell CLEAN/PERFUMED..... whatever. NO FUNK.
    Semi-Bi - love to stroke and/or suck a dick.

hello how are you today?

i absolutly love sucking cock,and i love swallowing cum,i love cum.i want to suck a uncut cock,i havent sucked one yet but i want to.

Okay we heard about sucking a hard cock, but what about this. Sucking a soft cock that won't get hard anyone ever done it?