Register

has anyone else been seduced at an early age by older men/woman

just wondering if anyone else was seduced at an early age by an older man or woman.i know its taboo now and would never be into being a seducer of younger ppl, but when I was 11 I sure had a ball with mine , over 5 years we played on a daily basis if we could , sometimes 3-4 times a day. he was 30 or so and was a summer neighbour, after the first time he said if his car was there to just walk in don't knock , we got into rimming kissing some w.s. I fucked him every time, somedays id go by 3-4 times pop in for some fun and go. he befriended my parents and even lived with us in the winter months , was some late bjs after they went to bed.we would go for car rides and stop some back road and play ,I was eager and willing , after the first time I went after it like a dog in heat lol. he shared me with a Cpl older guys on occasions like when my parents would go away and ask him to watch me , we spent the weekend naked having sex , that's when he would take me over to his buddys place and they would both do me ,he also asked me to let his old foster father suck my cock for money so I did , the old man and his wife in their 80's would come up every week or so and give him money, she would wait in the car ,he would come in and id be there sitting on the coach ,never said a word just got down took my cock out and sucked me off, gave me a Cpl bucks and left , but she was always blowing the horn lol. my lover would be watching rubbing his cock and making faces at the old man lol. after he left he would strip and we would have some hot sex .I think it was the attention I was getting didn't get much at home , or maybe not lol it was the regular sex it was great , its funny though I have no in clination to be with young ppl at all I hate the thought of it ,61 now and have never played with under 45 , I still prefer the older daddy types , also had a friends mother that would tease me when she was drinking show me her panties and stuff like that , one day I ran into him on on his way to someplace and he said I could wait for him at his place the old lady was loaded but he would see me there in a bit , I went and she really put on ahow for me ,showed me her pussy and tits and puklled my face into her pussy , I was about 13 I think so got very hard ,but that was it he came back she stopped . all in all I had a wondwerfull childhood lol

Re: has anyone else been seduced at an early age by older men/woman

When I was 15, I created a job cleaning pools in neighborhoods near me. One client was a guy, about 22 I think, who lived down the street from me. One day, I got there early, opened the back gate and accidentally caught him and his GF skinny dipping. They got really mad and he ordered me to go into his house. After a few minutes, they came in wearing towels and he ordered me to kneel on the floor and she came over and blindfolded me. I was so scared I was shaking and didn't know what to think.

He started yelling at me and saying he was going to tell my parents that I had been sneaking around and spying on them for a few days which was a lie. I could hear him getting closer to me as he was scolding me. When I could tell he was right in front of me, I felt something brush across my face. I didn't know what it was or what he was going to do. Then, he ordered me to open my mouth and I thought the worst. I openned partially not knowing what he was going to do. He slipped it between my lips and started sliding it in and out. I could feel it getting bigger and bigger in my mouth and I started swirling my tongue around the head of it.

As this went on, I started calming down and reached up to remove the blindfold, they didn't stop me. As I saw what I was doing to him and saw the shear size of it, my fear turned to fascination. Because so much of it couldn't fit into my mouth, I took my hand and wrapped around it and started stoking it while I was sucking it. I couldn't believe his reaction, He started moaning and moving his hips back and forth even more. It was so big, it started hitting the back of my throat. I saw his GF drop her towel which made me even more excited. I had never done what I was doing before let alone ever seeing a naked woman in person.

This went on for several minutes I'm sure and then all of a sudden, he reached down, grabbed the back of my head with both hands and literally exploded! I almost choked from the volume. A lot went down my throat, but a lot dripped out the corners of my mouth too. I could tell his knees were weak and he fall back onto the couch. She screamed and jumped up and down! She said she's never sen a guy do that to another guy before.

I never told anyone what had happened, not my parents, no one. I was very embarrassed, but fascinated at the same time with what I had done. I dreamed about it for a couple days. The next time I went to his house to clean his pool, neither of us said anything about it at first. I got the nerve up to ask him if he liked what I did and he looked at me with a big smile and said "Heck yeah!". Based on his reaction, I asked him if he wanted to do it again except without him holding my head. We went inside and as soon as he took his clothes off, he was already hard as a rock! I went wild with it. I jacked it off and sucked it like there was no tomorrow.

I went back there several times even though I didn't have to clean his pool. Most of the time, it was just him and me, but a number of times he included his GF. Even though I never penetrated her, it was there where I learned how to orally pleasure both of them at the same time. He would lie on his back or sit on the couch and she was on her back on top of him or sitting on him and while he would go in and out of her, I was between their legs licking and sucking them both while feeling her awesome breasts. I learned how to control the pleasure with each one of them in order to make them cum at the same time. After about a year, he moved away.

For a long time I was always afraid that because I was molested I would want to do it to others..what a relief to find that I am disgusted by some of these stories. If it happened to you and enjoyed it, fine - but reading this now as an adult I just can't see how someone would abuse a kid that way and find pleasure in it.

A year or two or three ago there was one of those "first time" threads here. I was surprised at the number of guys who said their first same sex experience was with older guys- sometimes quite a bit older. Most seemed to not think much of it or even enjoyed it. It never happened to me, but I'd like to think I would have enjoyed it if it had.

It makes sense that children would get experience about sex from either their own peers or someone older - there's just something about thinking of a scared or isolated child being forced to do things by adults in a position of authority that I don't like. It brought up some bad memories. I have a very adverse reaction to imagining or witnessing human subjugation.

I had to listen to this nice tantric video to rebalance my thoughts about sexual healing.. I have no problem with several of the adults in this video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we6rt_eROb8

children just don't have the experience to know what sex is, I think it is much better to grow up loving them earnestly and leave sex out of the picture until they are old enough to really know what they want
    Last edited by elian; Jun 8, 2013 at 2:29 PM.

I was twelve when my family and I traveled to another state to visit relatives. One day while we were there we were going to visit an aunt and I did not want to go as she had no kids and begged not to go, I was dropped off at another aunts house and quickly found out that nobody was home except for my aunts older brother. (In his sixties.) In broken English he told me that nobody would be home for a short while and if I wanted to wait for them I could come into his room and watch TV. I said ok and went in. As I entered I noticed he only had one easy chair and he told me to sit on the arm and he would sit in the chair. Shortly after sitting I felt his hand rubbing the bottom of my thigh and as I made no move to stop him he moved his hand to my balls and started rubbing them. As I had shorts on he wasted no time in working his hand into my shorts and continued playing with my balls and then my cock. He then asked me to stand up and moved me over to his bed and laid me down. I still didn't resist as he pulled my shorts and underwear off and played with my cock which was starting to get hard he then leaned over and started to lick and suck my cock until it was really hard. This was all new to me but it felt good. After a bit he took his pants off and laid on his side and then he maneuvered me over until my cock pressed against his ass hole. He guided my cock into his ass and it slipped right in. I then pushed it in all the way to my nuts and he started moving back and forth.
    As I stated this was new to me and it felt good so I started to move with him. I figured out that this what fucking must be so I kept going in and out. After about four minutes of so I felt something strange happening in my cock and wasn't sure what it was but I felt like I was going to pee I said to hell with it and soon felt something come out of my dick. It felt good and I kept going and shortly afterward I felt even stranger as my dick really started to tingle and then something exploded out of my cock. This time it felt so very good but it started to really tingle and I had to pull out. I did notice that my cock was covered in some white stuff but I thought it was from his ass. For some reason I reached over and took his cock into my hand and found it was covered with the same white stuff. After about a half hour after getting dressed I asked him what the white stuff was and he told me that it was cum and that we both had cum. He then took my cock out of my pants again and showed me how to jack off. It really felt good and felt even better when I suddenly shot the cum all over my hand. I never told anybody about it but continued with my new found pleasure. I didn't do anything with another man until I was fifteen when I gave my first blow job that included swallowing. but that is another story.