Register

Are you someones whore?

I'm curious as to how many guys on here are someone's whore. Meaning that if that person calls and needs some sexual release are you there to take care of it. I have been Bob's whore for a couple of years now. He is my next door neighbor and he and I are close friends in and out of the bedroom. Our wives know each other and shop together, but only Bobs wife knows as she also plays with us. My question is if your friend calls and needs a blow job do you just get down and do it or wait for the right time.

Re: Are you someones whore?

I have a 58 year old friend for whom I guess you could say I am his whore. His handle on another website is Lkgn4hungrymouth. Guess he found his answer in me. Last night he texted me and asked if I was awake at a bit after midnight. I texted back yes, wide awake, you coming over. He replied I'm here. He had driven the 20 miles to my place not even knowing if I was awake or not, but also knowing I stay awake until two or three am almost every night. I had jacked off an hour earlier, if I had known he was coming round that late, I would not have as he likes me to cum when he does. I pretty much told him when we first met I'd never say no to him. At least with him he has the desire for me to get off as well. Just needs to give me a bit more advance notice he is coming over.

He's a hot one for a 58 year old. He dose not just cum right off. I can get him there in no time, but he likes to edge for a pretty long time. And the result of that long edging is a pretty nice cum shot when it's all over. ;-)

One guy I have been seeing regularly, usually every two weeks or so, for about 8 months knows that I am available to service him orally any time I have the house to myself which is fairly often during the day. He is well-hung and quite attractive and loves my oral skills. Conversely, I have another guy friend who I can call on anytime I need release and he will be more than happy to come over and blow me, he loves rimming me as well. It is the best of both worlds, I guess for me.

I seem to be my gf and anyone else she has.. to be their complete whore.. She loves it we both do

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    One guy I have been seeing regularly, usually every two weeks or so, for about 8 months knows that I am available to service him orally any time I have the house to myself which is fairly often during the day. He is well-hung and quite attractive and loves my oral skills. Conversely, I have another guy friend who I can call on anytime I need release and he will be more than happy to come over and blow me, he loves rimming me as well. It is the best of both worlds, I guess for me.
    Yea I know what you are talking about, my regular knows that i'm always available for anything he wants to do.

Count me in. I am just a suck buddy to a married guy. My ex g/f (at the time she and I were dating and he was an old ex) introduced us and we had numerous 3somes where I serviced them both . After she and I broke up he called and asked if I was still interested in sucking his cock whenever he wanted. He calls and asks me to tell him what I will do if he stops by. He tells me if i do well he will "let" me swallow his cum.
    My ex said it first and it appears that she was right. I'm just his cum whore, it seems.

Not yet!
    But will love it to be someone"s whore!
    Any takers?

I am not someone's "whore" but I kind of wished I was! Actually---I really would love to find a regular guy to be a lover--and for me to serve him whenever and however possible--someone that we can trust each other that we are monogamous--for the very least---that we know we are both safe and can do what we will with one another without fear or concern about either of us having "any nasties."
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

yes.. i am like a whore for a man and i love it. he has got a huge thick cock which i love to get into my ass. i cum each time he fucks me without even touching my dick. he calls me whenever he feels like and i follow his orders like a bitch..

I was for 30 some years and the beautiful part was his having the twin to my cock, with a little imagination when he was fucking me I could imagine it was me doing me...LOL couldn't handle the fact he was gay and drank himself to death...and I do miss being a whore and having someone special, stop by, drop a load in my horny ass as often as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by itsnormy View Post
    I was for 30 some years and the beautiful part was his having the twin to my cock, with a little imagination when he was fucking me I could imagine it was me doing me...LOL couldn't handle the fact he was gay and drank himself to death...and I do miss being a whore and having someone special, stop by, drop a load in my horny ass as often as possible.
    30 years, and now you let the Gay and Drinking part bother you. Where's the rolls eye smilie?
    What, after 30 years, you now just found out he was gay and drinking?
    Just WOW! Glad I'm not you.

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    Do you know anything about addiction? You can tell a person addicted to drugs including alcohol until you're blue in the face to stop using drugs or quit drinking, put them into or get them to voluntarily go to a treatment/detox place, pay for an expensive rehab/treatment place, do a pointless interventions, get them into therapy and have them go to the cult known as AA/NA, follow the 12 steps or pretend to, but unless they themselves have a desire to get sober and stop using drugs including alcohol it's all pointless, a completel waste of time, and they'll continue to use. Also contrary to what you think and what you posted in another thread my partner and I do not use drugs, get drunk, or even drink socially.
    See, as usual, you completely miss the point of a post. Life revolves around you and your "partner". Guess reading comprehension is lacking. He was in some kind of relationship for 30 years with this guy. Then boom, he can no longer tolerate him being gay or drinking. 30 years is a helluva long time to tolerate something, then just say no more! I am certain he did not become gay, all of a sudden after 30 years. Betcha he just did not, all of a sudden after 30 years, start drinking.

So he tolerated something for 30 years. Then one day became righteous? Fuck him.

As for you, I am about 30 seconds away from putting you on ignore. You are like a broken record. My partner and I. Me and my partner. Me and my husband. My husband and me. Geez. Old LP's that skipped went out with the 80's. Give it a rest.
    Last edited by VZR1800; Jun 10, 2013 at 3:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    Relationship? They were fuck buddies, nothing more and being anyone's fuck buddy not an actual "relationship" at all even if people here want to claim or pretend it is. What I wrote about my partner and I was in reply to your previous post about us in another topic that I have quoted below. Someone being an alcoholic and addicted to alcohol, and drinking themselves to death is completely different than someone just drinking normally or socially. Yes sometimes people who are addicts who refuse to get help for their addiction do have to be cut off or people including their close friends, family members, husbands/wives, relationship partners, and people who they are in actual relationships with and not fuck buddies with do stop communicating with them or having anything to do with them.
    Your a pompous ass. As of now your blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by VZR1800 View Post
    30 years, and now you let the Gay and Drinking part bother you. Where's the rolls eye smilie?
    What, after 30 years, you now just found out he was gay and drinking?
    Just WOW! Glad I'm not you.
    I'm sorry but you are an illiterate idiot. The mans post says that his friend could not deal with being gay and that the friend drank himself to death. Nowhere in his post does he say that the gay/drinking thing bothered him nor did he say that after 30 years he just discovered anything. Isn't attendance in elementary school mandatory in Oklahoma? Guess you failed basic english, eh? Can I quote you when I say "Just WOW! Glad I'm not you".
    Ron White is 100% correct: You can't fix stupid.

I'd consider it...lol

I get down an do it

I never just drop what I'm doing to service anybody if I don't want to do it. But I usually do want to do it, and am a few peoples whore.

Use to be till he moved away. I worked nights he was retired. His wife passed away years before. Spent many afternoons giving him pleasure. He loved to get sucked for a long time. Some times he would fuck me. He was uncut 7 ins with a very set of big hangers. I miss it

I think I might be.... The guy is one of my lady's old bfs. We met at an event when he recognized her from across the room. She introduced us and I guess you'd say we hit it off! He's dropped by once for a HOT 69 session. Texted a bunch since and he seems to be up for more of the same but until it happens again I won't know for sure if I'm his whore. I'd sure like to be...

No, but I'd love to be as "cock sucker" is not a dirty word in our house. I have known (via email on swinger sites) men and women who serviced someone of the same or opposite sex usually once a week without their spouse knowing. I'd love knowing where my next cock is and if it's a bi married guy here in middle Florida who wants servicing every week, I'll gladly be his whore. I'd be his friend with a benefit, his personal cock sucker on my knees sucking away.

No but I'd like to be!
    A nympho is a terrible thing to waste

I am his slut he uses for his sexual pleasure and I do as I'm told.

I, ok just a thought but whore does it for something in return (money) and a slut does it for pleasure I'm I right or wrong.

It would be very nice to be a good guy's cock slut. For him to come by often to use my ass for his pleasure, and mine

Quote Originally Posted by itsnormy View Post
    You couldn't handle being with a man that's gay? Why not? I don't blame you for not being with someone who is an alcoholic but you just figured that out now?

Quote Originally Posted by luvtocum View Post
    I'm curious as to how many guys on here are someone's whore. Meaning that if that person calls and needs some sexual release are you there to take care of it. I have been Bob's whore for a couple of years now. He is my next door neighbor and he and I are close friends in and out of the bedroom. Our wives know each other and shop together, but only Bobs wife knows as she also plays with us. My question is if your friend calls and needs a blow job do you just get down and do it or wait for the right time.
    …when I was still active I was several guys whore…my mouth was only a phone call away…it helped that I lived alone so had a safe place for us to meet…hey…I need my dick suck was all it took to get me on my knees…& often they’d bring a friend…

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …when I was still active I was several guys whore…my mouth was only a phone call away…it helped that I lived alone so had a safe place for us to meet…hey…I need my dick suck was all it took to get me on my knees…& often they’d bring a friend…
    Why are you no longer active?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Why are you no longer active?
    …because I’m 70 years old & in poor health…