I've been on here for a long time, so far I've met one guy, friendly coffee & he seems to have vanished (it's a shame, because I'd like to meet him for more than a coffee). Based in London area, I've been looking for either a nice guy or a nice couple to really explore & try everything once - today while driving home from a weekend away, I was fantasising about meeting a couple, & she blindfolded me & the next thing I knew I was handcuffed to her bed, she teased me by brushing her groin against my face & then setting about me, touching me & then lubing me up, fingering me as we kissed, and then someone started to suck on me. She stopped kissing me & I felt a hard penis against me face, licking his shaft, thinking we were three together, I was taken back as I felt another nudge against me, back there - nervous, never having experienced the like before, I felt it push against me, then it began to enter me, stretching me, I felt someone spreading me, to allow the unknown man to enter, deeper & deeper, so nervous, I couldn't let myself go ... one hard in my mouth, one inside me, I began to relax ....

if only, eh ..