Register

Hypocritical people

I know my name itself will have people automatically judging me, but so be it.
    I like to chat about taboo's and by this I do not mean illegal subjects, but rather taboo subjects. I am a long time member of a swingers club, and a relative joined about 3 years ago, and we have hooked up. If you are already wondering how close a relative, read my profile, if you don't care, then good for you. The fact that this person was 27, and we never had a prior sexual relationship does not seem to matter to some people. I can handle that. But when people are in chat rooms talking about how awful it is to be stigmatized by others, including gays and straights, and then to tell me I am sick and evil and accuse me of illegal actions because I sometimes join with another adult in a sex club, well then they are being the ultimate in hypocritical.
    I want to thank those that chat with me in a civil manner about all sorts of things, including the taboo of face tattooing, child to adult rituals in Africa, pan-sexuality, and sex clubs.
    To those that feel the need to be hypocritical, please use your ignore button when you see me in the chat room and I will return the favor when you start talking about how sick I am. And when you start talking about how cool it is to smoke pot in a state where it is not legal, please remember that You are the one engaging in activities where you can be arrested, not me.
    And if this post gets me banned, due to my user name, as many people have said they will push for, then I will understand. I am very used to being judged.

Re: Hypocritical people

Quote Originally Posted by taboochat
    I dont have too many things I will not chat about. I am into adult incest, and am active with my 30 year old daughter, and she is also active with her brother apart from me. If you think this is wrong, just remember, people say that about being bi all the time, so keep your opinion to yourself. If you are ok with that, then lets chat.
    Nice story. Maybe you should try writing on Nifty or another site?