Register

Thread: Seeking a Bj

Seeking a Bj

I am a 27 year old straight male, it has been a good while since I have had sex. I really want a blowjob. Does not matter man or woman. I am disease free and I have never done anything with another guy so this would be a brand new experience. If somebody would be kind enough to help me out that would be amazing. I am in the Palm Springs area. I also will send pics if interested.

Post Re: Seeking a Bj

`

Time to get rid of that "straight" label.
    All humans are Bi anyway.

`

Re: Seeking a Bj

Being from Palm Springs I would think you should have no problem. Not sure how well bi.com would work towards that end, though. If you haven't done so already, post an ad in the Craigslist m4m classifieds for Palm Springs. I know the CL m4m ads for my area are mostly from guys wanting to suck or get laid. A stud like you shouldn't have a problem getting someone to take care of your needs.

Re: Seeking a Bj

Quote Originally Posted by aLABiM75 & StrF51 View Post
    All humans are Bi anyway.
    Actually no not everyone that's human is bisexual. Most people are heterosexual and yeah it's quite possible for a person to be gay or lesbian, or homosexual. Dust2004 is just trolling, his previous post was how he's LOL "Straight" and living in Palm Springs yet can't get his dick sucked by a man or find a gay man there to give him oral sex. Palm Springs is a gay ghetto and you should have no issues finding a gay man to hook up with for getting oral sex if that is what you are looking for.