Register

Thread: throath fucking

throath fucking

any one man or woman ever been throath fucked

Re: throath fucking

Perhaps, why do you ask? What's the question? Either you are into it or you're not...
    Last edited by Young pussy and dope; May 10, 2013 at 12:55 AM.

just wanted to see who have tried it or done it

Well it takes a pretty long cock to make that possible, does it not? The longest I have had the pleasure of sucking was 7.5, and it did not qualify as throat fucking. How long would a cock need be in order to make throat fucking possible? And cocks that long are pretty scarce. I have a guy with an 8 incher coming around tomorrow, bu somehow I do not think he'll reach my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by VZR1800 View Post
    Well it takes a pretty long cock to make that possible, does it not? The longest I have had the pleasure of sucking was 7.5, and it did not qualify as throat fucking. How long would a cock need be in order to make throat fucking possible? And cocks that long are pretty scarce. I have a guy with an 8 incher coming around tomorrow, bu somehow I do not think he'll reach my throat.
    Not necessarily. My ex was 5.5" maybe 6" on a good day when really horny and he could fuck my throat and I would deep throat him. Anything over 7 inches is going to fuck your throat unless you're a giraffe. I have 8 inches, or sometimes a bit more and only one man has ever been able to totally deep throat me and the other men and all women I've had suck my dick haven't been able to.

I had no problem with a 7.5, had my nose in his pubes several times. So I suppose I did get throat fucked. His was a nice downward curved cock. Not sure I could have down it if he was upward curved. From a 69 position I guess. ;-)

I know how to deep throat but I just got throat fucked by my regular 30 minutes it was great

I love to get throat fucked, to me size doesn't matter but a good 7 or 8 inches is my favorite. Balls deep and deep throat is what I crave, along with the creamy reward at the end.

I love getting deepthroated, but the girls have no stamina for it, which is a shame. Everytime I deepthroat a guy, they usually cum in a couple seconds. I'd love to have someone with my abilities deepthroat me.

Quote Originally Posted by secretasianman View Post
    I love getting deepthroated, but the girls have no stamina for it, which is a shame. Everytime I deepthroat a guy, they usually cum in a couple seconds. I'd love to have someone with my abilities deepthroat me.
    Too bad you are not in Oklahoma, I'd do that for ya. ;-)

I had a deep throat session this morning wit a fat 8inch dick I felt so sulty but then I am a slut. This guy fucked my throat at 20 seconds at a time til just him balls deep for bout 40 seconds an he dropped a big load in my mouth then I throated him for last few squirts.

I had a nice time last night with a 58 year old gentleman, with a 7.5 cock. I like him, he likes me to edge him countless times, more than I can do myself. When he finally does unload, WOW! Quite the mouthful. Did not lose a single drop though, took it like a man. Last night was first time, he wants something a regular thing established. No Problem. He can fuck my face anytime he desires. Quite the handsome devil as well, not fit like myself, but well above average. ;-)

Finally, finally met one of the proverbial BIG shooters. And he likes head in only when cumming, not shoved down my throat. Get a good mouthful to savor.

I absolutely LOVE being very roughly throatfucked!! It's my most favorite way to give a blowjob! I'm able to control my gag reflex and take an even very big cock completely down my throat. I'm unable to breathe when a thick cock is all the way down but I'll swallow to use my throat muscles to squeeze and massage the cock until I have to come up for air and then immediately go down again. I like to keep doing this until he cums in my throat. I also like the taste of cum so sometimes I'll let him cum in my mouth so that I can savor his cum on my tongue before I swallow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Young pussy and dope View Post
    Not necessarily. My ex was 5.5" maybe 6" on a good day when really horny and he could fuck my throat and I would deep throat him. Anything over 7 inches is going to fuck your throat unless you're a giraffe. I have 8 inches, or sometimes a bit more and only one man has ever been able to totally deep throat me and the other men and all women I've had suck my dick haven't been able to.
    I am not a giraffe! My partner, has 9 inches that I love to take all the way and massage his balls with my nose on each stroke. OH!!! That feels SO GOOD!
    JEM

I was trained to deep throat by a guy with a very long cock. He took it slow and every time I gagged he'd back off and wait until he got his cock in all the way. I never felt anything so sexy. I could feel the head of his cock at tha little 'V' shaped bone in the base of my neck. OMG! I almost came without touching my cock. He then began fucking my throat. I wrapped my arms around his hips and drove his cock into me hard as I could. I was hooked on deep throat from then on. I did this with another guy with a thicker cock and he loved it. He thought I was a cocksucking god. I'm looking for another partner now.

just curious....is there any issue with semen going down the wrong pipe? I'm thinking lung / bronchial issues.

second question (can't seem to get this topic out of my head)....is there anything to be said for a cock having a tapered (spear-like) head as opposed to a mushroom head?

With a big dick down your throat, the path to your lungs is completely blocked by the shaft of his dick.
    Nothing is going in or out of your lungs in that situation.
    So, the main issue is the need to back-off deep throat activity for a few seconds every minute to breath.
    If he shoots his load while you are totally impaled, all semen is headed to your stomach.
    If he shoots in your mouth while you are maximally out-of-breath, there is a chance of some of it going the wrong way.
    That has never happened to me and I am not concerned. Most of the semen would be expelled immediately by forcefully coughing, then swallowed and the lining of the thorax would secrete mucus that would mix with the semen and be expelled by further coughing.
    More likely, during deep throat activity, you produce significant saliva and the lining of your throat generates copious amounts of mucus. This is great for lubricating his dick so that it feels really good going in and out. But, I have occasionally choked on all that lubrication when gasping for air.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by mnTIMIDguy View Post
    second question (can't seem to get this topic out of my head)....is there anything to be said for a cock having a tapered (spear-like) head as opposed to a mushroom head?
    I love that mushroom head. I think some animals have spear-like ends, but I don't want any of that. I am not putting my dick in a pencil sharpener!
    JEM

Thanks Jem. Very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I love that mushroom head. I think some animals have spear-like ends, but I don't want any of that. I am not putting my dick in a pencil sharpener!
    Oh absolutely love a mushroom head. Had a man over yesterday with an 8 X 6. Surprised myself in being able to sniff his pubes while impaled. WOW. And when he came it was head in only. Got a nice full mouthful, none went into my lungs. ;-)