Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: meeting bi married guys

I love sucking guys to completion you are so lucky

Obviously, looking for a married bi guy, as a married bi guy requires discretion on both parts. You don't want to be found out by the wife, or anyone for that matter. He is in the same boat so there are walls that are erected to protect this desire. I hear about guys meeting at the gym and other public places and could never do that. If you met me, you would never guess I have any desire past pussy. No one would feel comfortable approaching me and vise-versa.

That leaves on-line hookups. I use craigslist to find guys for me, as well as for my wife and me. I have also used most of the other sites mentioned in this thread The key is to be quick. You don't have to be ready to jump in bed right now, but meeting now or very soon is key. Lingering in e-mail land will chase guys away. They are mostly just like you but are tired of being flaked on so they beat you to it. Secondly and this is really the most important part, be interesting in your ad. Read the other ads. Look at how they could have been written by a robot. I have heard dozens of times "I answered your ad because you seemed real". I lay some personal stuff out there, I use humor, I make the paragraph interesting to read. When I get a reply, I ask to meet as soon as possible. Usually it happens that day. Just for a beer or whatever. A few minutes to chat, to see if you want him and if he wants you. Usually that simply means I have a cock, you have a cock, where do we play? Having a place to play is important. I can't play here, most guys can't play at their place. So I use my conversion van. 360 curtains, mobile, bed. My current suck buddy and I meet at the huge superstore parking lot down the street in my van. Works for everyone.
    Two weeks ago I placed an ad in Craigslist for a bi single guy for my wife and I. I met 2 of the guys that replied, one a few hours after I posted the ad, one the next day. A couple nights ago my wife and I met one of the guys at his nice house, and fucked on his huge bed for a couple hours. Craigslist may just be good here but I have looked at ads around the country and it's all pretty much the same. Try to stand out from the crowd a little.

I know this is getting long, and I apologize. There are a couple tricks in your ad to increase your odds, especially using cl. Somewhere in the ad, not the first or last line, ask that replies contain a certain word in the subject line. Delete without opening any reply that doesn't follow this rule. Ask for specific information, and any replies that avoid the questions, delete. Lastly, you need some thick skin to get thru the bs. Expect to be a little frustrated. Follow my rules here and it will increase your chances but there will always be horrible people out there so expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I definitely prefer bi married men and bi divorced men. As other posters have said, married/divorced men know what they want from other men and almost always give as good as they get. They do not want emotional relationships with anyone other than their wives or gfs. Most of them do not consider themselves to be cheating on a spouse/gf if they have intimacy and sex with other men. It is for no strings sexual release and most of them go home sexually satisfied and looking forward to their next mm encounter. The mutual seduction and flirting which often occurs with 2 married men can also be romantically erotic, which is another aspect of sex their wives have ignored.
    I agree. Plus, the STD roulette odds are lower with men that have a lot to lose. In theory.

Craigslist may be better in ur area but here in Williamsport or state college Pa area, the ads here are for just RIGHT NOW's or targeting just random sex with the first guy who come drop his pants. Most all ads on here in this area are same copy/ paste repost every day. Fow something worthwile or FWB's, it is a total waste of time.

Lot's of good advice here. Especially from Hyper..11. Craiglist can be frustrating, but, with the right worded ad and patience, there are possibilities out there. Without giving away my secret crime-fightin' identity, I try to be as honest (as to what I am looking for) as possible. I don't skimp on my ad (well, until they start making you pay by the word:~). I ignore the three-worded, poorly written ads and replies. I do like to email, back and forth, until I feel comfortable meeting face-to-face. Most will feel I'm wasting their time and stop, but, there are the few who see the value in getting to know one another first. And, to me, it just feels a little 'safer' that way.

I live in Silver City, NM and have to be very careful what I do. This is not a big town, and it's a bit old fashioned. I have met a guy here, Craigslist, but it is obvious he is very nervous about actually meeting. No problem for me, I am eager to get onto it. I have been looking for a steady friendship that includes sex. VERY difficult!

Quote Originally Posted by Randyg55 View Post
    Hi, new here and was wondering how you hook up with like minded men. Ive done the craigslist thing (not a fan). I belong to lifetime gym and check out the men but how do you know? Thanks
    …I use to have good luck with (www.squirt.org) …just log on & go to your city…

It does take patience and due diligence in using online hookup sites to meet bi married guys. I suggest that you also look for divorced/widowed bi men too and increase your odds. I concentrate on and confine my searches for bi married and divorced bi men within a 20 miles radius of me and find dozens of them to consider. Obviously, married men need to stay close to home, so the nearer you are in proximity, the more likely you will both be able to plan to meet in the future or quickly and on short notice. I live in an urban area and realize that those men who are searching in small towns and rural areas won't have a large number of guys to choose from. But...if and when married men local to you post ads or search ads they're going to use the same popular sites you are using. You must check the ads several times a week (diligence) to keep up so that you don't miss an opportunity to strike up a conversation with a good prospect. If you see the same crudely or vullgarly worded ad over and over you'll skip over it. That's where patience comes in. Once contact is made, there will be fakes, flakes and wannabe posers to weed out, but you will find clean, discreet and sincere bi married/divorced men to choose from if you are patient. Another poster hit it on the head. Look for ads you could have written yourself and answer all of them...and write ads for yourself that are worded like the type of ads you'd answer. You have to put yourself out there by answering ads and carefully and sparingly posting your own ads. Don't dismiss offhand any reply to your ad. I personally don't require respondents to put a certain word in their subject line and ignore those responses whose titles don't contain the word. I read them all. The point is that they took the time to answer, so I'll take the time to at least read the reply. They might have been so excited and interested to answer you immediately that they forgot to include the word, even though they did otherwise read your ad completely. Read every reply before deciding the guy's a jerk and writing him off. Chances are you'll find a kindred spirit sooner than you think. State clearly your stats, what mm activities you like and even more clearly the activities you aren't interested in and include at least a faceless nude pic if you can. Always specify if you can host, even if it's just occasionally. If you can never host, make it clear that you can't host and are only seeking men who can host. Always be an optimist, not a pessimist. Don't be that guy that gives up and stops communicating with an interesting guy. If guys you are interested in disappear or write you off, screw 'em (no pun intended) move on and concentrate on other prospects and on acquiring new prospects.

I've actually had my best luck on craigslist over the years by placing an ad under mfm casual sex. Now you have to be patient but if you sort out the weirdoes, I've met some nice married guys who know the exact meaning of discretion.
    KevsBi

Quote Originally Posted by Randyg55 View Post
    Hi, new here and was wondering how you hook up with like minded men. Ive done the craigslist thing (not a fan). I belong to lifetime gym and check out the men but how do you know? Thanks
    …well randy…it looks like you’ve gotten some pretty good advice…I hope it helps…& good luck on your quest…

have wondered if the senior guys are left out do to age ? I'm widowed with a balance problem as I use a walker. guess I'm not qualifyed anymore.............

@ romer: There is a youth culture in this country and older bi/gay men are for the most part not sought by younger men. But there are plenty of men out there who have a preference for older men. It's been my experience that most men seek men within 10 years of their age. You just need to put yourself out there and look for them. I am 62 and my preference is to meet bi married or divorced men near my age. I occasionally strike it lucky with a younger man. I would make sure to tell potential partners about your physical restriction and you'll be surprised at how many men are still interested in you Good Luck !

I can't recommend craigslist. Waaaay to many flakes, weirdos and posers. Even if you can get past the endless emails and agree to meet, there is a high chance he won't show up. Married men will always be problematic since most are on the DL. This is especially true in rural areas and small towns. But at least in rural areas finding a safe place is far easier than in a city. There are many secluded outdoor areas to chose from. In a cit, parks and other cruising places are an option, but they carry the risk of arrest. Cops often do cruise areas looking to trap men.

Meeting another with the same passions as one's self is difficult. Everyone wants someone like themselves, honest, trustworthy, liking the same and searching for the same intimacy that they are. With the internet it is certainly easier in some ways, but other ways it is more difficult. I myself enjoy meeting other males who are into intimacy, passions, estacy as I am who want to take the time, enjoy the touches, caresses, smooches, kisses and explore from there. It is wonderful to meet just another male who searches for and looks for this. But if they have a female companion, trustworthy with the privacy of it all I would enjoy her being there, watching, joining and enjoying the experience as much as I would seeing her with another woman.

To me the whole experience of sexual pleasure is not distinguishing whether it is a female or a male, but whether there is an attraction and desire to explore and experience the same end estcay.

Yes they are others out there with the exact same search as you, just continue to search.

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmga View Post
    I can't recommend craigslist. Waaaay to many flakes, weirdos and posers. Even if you can get past the endless emails and agree to meet, there is a high chance he won't show up. Married men will always be problematic since most are on the DL. This is especially true in rural areas and small towns. But at least in rural areas finding a safe place is far easier than in a city. There are many secluded outdoor areas to chose from. In a cit, parks and other cruising places are an option, but they carry the risk of arrest. Cops often do cruise areas looking to trap men.
    For the most part, I agree. Although this isn't just a quirk of Craigslist. I have had discussions with a few posers over the years (Craigslist and dating sites) who seem very keen and then back out at the last minute. I have never had a no show, but I have had more than a few last minute cancellations. One guy I corresponded with, doesn't live in the same city, but comes over here every once in awhile. We corresponded for awhile and then he was going to come over and wanted to get together, but was nervous. I was fine with that and told him that I am usually nervous myself, but once I start unzipping my partner's pants, that I am good to go. He then e-mailed me back saying he didn't want to take his pants off, but was still game and that I could unzip him and take his cock out and suck him that way. WTF? My spidey senses started to tingle. I said, that I was fine with that, although I thought it was a bit weird. In any case, he cancelled last minute, as his trip got 'cancelled'. I figured I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but I knew it was never going to happen with him, but keep corresponding and he cancelled last minute. Needless to say, I gave up.

Due to people backing out, I now tend to avoid first timers, (even though I have had some luck with first timers in the past - mostly from one formerly free dating site), so there seems to be a lot more posers than serious people. When I post on Craigslist, I post exactly what what I have done and what I would like, with a bit of a time frame, as I had far too many who when they knew I was an anal virgin, just wanted to fuck me and fuck me hard and no concept of taking it easy on a newbie. I now basically say if that is what you want, move on, which keeps most, but not all of those types away. I find a few e-mails back and forth reveals who they are and what they want, as I have a good read on people. If they don't want to send a couple of e-mails first, no pictures and I move on. I also meet in a highly public place first. The guy I met who was the first to fuck my ass, had a bit of experience fucking, but not a lot, but I got a good sense from him. We met and it was going to work out well. He was so good and I felt no pain whatsoever, only pleasure.

Yes, Craigslist is bad, but I have had a few weirdos on Squirt.org and other dating sites as well. Maybe, I am a bit too picky, but I want to stay clean and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTexxxan View Post
    Married bisexual men are generally very careful to hide their bisexuaity out of fear of repercussions from their wives should they discover their interest in being with other males sexually. I must admit that I am no different. Granted there is a possibility that the wife might be open to the idea, but most men aren't willing to take that chance.

Too bad there isn't some kind of secret handshake or code word that could be exchanged any time two men met that would signal to the other that they were bisexual.
    Even though I was an hour away, I would have met you halfway and split a room.

Silverdaddies.com is attest place to meet married bisexual guys. As with all sites, be diligent.

Bi married here, I for one am into married bi guys as well. Of the few friends that I entertain in the bedroom, all were either met at the gym. My regular bud lives not far away and we met at a gym. We ride motorcycles, hunt fish and lots of naked time. Both he and I have been married for many years and even though We get plenty of pussy from the wives but neither of them can suck cock worth a damn. Most of our encounters are lots of mutual oral and cum swapping. However when my wife travels out of town, he comes over for some slow naked massage and I make sure I am clean as a whistle so I can ride his massive cock. It's not uncommon for Bob to be so turned on that we shower wash each other and go for round 2 . When he does go home he is spent only to cum over early in the morning and wake me up with him rubbing his cock on my face.

Finding other bi-married guys to enjoy is really, really difficult for us who want to keep this side of ourselves PRIVATE. I'm an older guy (70) looking for similar but like others can't ever host. Few if any places to 'meet' and hotels/motels have cameras and records and aren't cheap. Lets face it, we want to cum and go; maybe with the same guy on a regular basis, but no LTR or anything. Just a short bit of mutual enjoyment and back to 'normal'. I get a real 'craving' for another cock and sometimes it lessens when I can cum with another guy online but nothing like the real thing and it's been YEARS since I've had the pleasure. Oh well, live and hope.

while I have not joined, there are a couple married gay guys I have met through social and support groups that have told me of a group apartment, where members pay a reasonable monthly amount, and get to share the apartment when they have the need for a private location. One has actually belonged to such a group in two cities! Who knew? Of course they are private residences, so it's a quiet thing, and unless you are out meeting guys socially, you're not likely to hear about it - key is to make bi/gay friends and network, eventually you'll fit in with others.
    I agree, hotels are a drain on the budget, I'm out to my wife so it would not be something I have to hide the bill, but there is a equity thing about a play budget.

Another friend has spoken about gay nudist resorts. Day passes to such a place might be a bit easier on the budget, and you can certainly spend some time meeting others, or with a friend you bring along. Evidently a significant amount of play goes on there, but they are usually open to getting to know guys and being safer about encounters...

Hope these ideas help!

I'm forced to walk with a cane as of a few years ago, retiring at near 31 years at Ford in '07. Everything works, just too many pills. So I feel ya, romer! Damn Dr dope for my high blood pressure & blood clot/infection on/in my left leg. Waiting for that to clear up for new left hip while wearing out right hip supporting it. Still married to my soulmate from long ago, but she knows I like cock in my mouth & ass, having used natural, big dildos on me in the past. I'd like to get a mouthful of cum out of a real cock, rather than merely off her tits, pussy, etc. Need a fuck too, but geez, I hate red tape....

[QUOTE=marc_nola;300138]Meeting another with the same passions as one's self is difficult. Everyone wants someone like themselves, honest, trustworthy, liking the same and searching for the same intimacy that they are. With the internet it is certainly easier in some ways, but other ways it is more difficult. I myself enjoy meeting other males who are into intimacy, passions, estacy as I am who want to take the time, enjoy the touches, caresses, smooches, kisses and explore from there. It is wonderful to meet just another male who searches for and looks for this. But if they have a female companion, trustworthy with the privacy of it all I would enjoy her being there, watching, joining and enjoying the experience as much as I would seeing her with another woman.

To me the whole experience of sexual pleasure is not distinguishing whether it is a female or a male, but whether there is an attraction and desire to explore and experience the same end estcay.

Yes they are others out there with the exact same search as you, just continue to search.[/QUOTE

A thoughtful response to this question to which I agree wholeheartedly. Sex and attraction-- and therefore the pleasure derived-- is about attraction, and common goals, pleasures and orientation to exploring that make the encounter satisfying. I think that's why so many bi-married seek out "buds" they can play with without drama.

i,ve tryed the ones mentioned on here except for manhunt. you can take squirt off your list, the new guy running it is a total asswipe & as queer as it gets !!!. if he or any of his Trolls find your curious or Bi their gone flag your account & Block ya !. as for CL, its become a full fleged Trash dump for just that, trash, asswipes, shitheads & Bullshitters !. Adam4adam just last thursday changed something on their site thats got it all fucked up on my screen. i emailed them about all the problems happening & sent screen shots of whats going on only to get that same ole dumbass reply they give, try clearing the cookies, history & such... id that # 3 times with no luck !!!. Silverdaddies has gone to shit around this area for the past 4 years, they have also changed so dont mention being curious or Bi there either or some asswipes gone have your account flaged & blocked !. came across bisexual. com a few years ago & thought itd be better only to learn like the other sites it,s lame also with the sameole crap there too. We.ve/i have come to the point of saying to hell with it all, ppl are just fucked up !!!, Sad how someone can fuckup something as simple as sex with friends ! & there is anything such as >>> "FWB,s " i,ve yet to come across any of those kinda friends !!!. Great thing about being married to a Magnificent woman with a natural beauty, i have more fun & pleasure just photographing her & our fun during that or afterwards. Just to damn many ppl with fucked up heads on their shoulders now a days !!!. We,ve had our fun i guess so if we dont meet anyone else Oh well. Ya,ll becareful out there & if you happen to know of some real !!! Bifriends in our area of the country drop us a note maybe something might workout. Take care.

I'm active on AdultFriendFinder, ALT, Fetlife, here and SwingBi. AFF has been the best way to meet guys online. A combo of Fetlife and going to local events has worked about as well and now they are all mixed since several of the AFF folks are on FetLife and come to local events. It has taken over 6 months (I got that hall pass last Sept, but due to some medical stuff, didn't start looking till Jan), but now I am pretty well connected and know a bunch of people to look to hook-up with.

I met up with one guy for a drink then a second time for sex and it was good, I was definitely up for more. Unfortunately his wife pulled his hall pass and that was that.

I started working up other contacts, but now I am moving, so I'll start over in the new place (Chapel Hill, NC) when I get there in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    I'm active on AdultFriendFinder, ALT, Fetlife, here and SwingBi. AFF has been the best way to meet guys online. A combo of Fetlife and going to local events has worked about as well and now they are all mixed since several of the AFF folks are on FetLife and come to local events. It has taken over 6 months (I got that hall pass last Sept, but due to some medical stuff, didn't start looking till Jan), but now I am pretty well connected and know a bunch of people to look to hook-up with.

I met up with one guy for a drink then a second time for sex and it was good, I was definitely up for more. Unfortunately his wife pulled his hall pass and that was that.

I started working up other contacts, but now I am moving, so I'll start over in the new place (Chapel Hill, NC) when I get there in 2 months.
    I joined AdultFriendFinder figuring to find other bi men locally but found that it has so many dead abandoned profiles. People think it is free and make a profile and find they can't do shit without buying a membership and they abandoned it. AFF won't delete abandoned profiles because they make up more numbers to make look like many people on it when 50% are abandoned. The ones that was on seemed to only b on to bs and games. Same as most all free sites

Quote Originally Posted by Go fore it View Post
    i,ve tryed the ones mentioned on here except for manhunt. you can take squirt off your list, the new guy running it is a total asswipe & as queer as it gets !!!. if he or any of his Trolls find your curious or Bi their gone flag your account & Block ya !. as for CL, its become a full fleged Trash dump for just that, trash, asswipes, shitheads & Bullshitters !. Adam4adam just last thursday changed something on their site thats got it all fucked up on my screen. i emailed them about all the problems happening & sent screen shots of whats going on only to get that same ole dumbass reply they give, try clearing the cookies, history & such... id that # 3 times with no luck !!!. Silverdaddies has gone to shit around this area for the past 4 years, they have also changed so dont mention being curious or Bi there either or some asswipes gone have your account flaged & blocked !. came across bisexual. com a few years ago & thought itd be better only to learn like the other sites it,s lame also with the sameole crap there too. We.ve/i have come to the point of saying to hell with it all, ppl are just fucked up !!!, Sad how someone can fuckup something as simple as sex with friends ! & there is anything such as >>> "FWB,s " i,ve yet to come across any of those kinda friends !!!. Great thing about being married to a Magnificent woman with a natural beauty, i have more fun & pleasure just photographing her & our fun during that or afterwards. Just to damn many ppl with fucked up heads on their shoulders now a days !!!. We,ve had our fun i guess so if we dont meet anyone else Oh well. Ya,ll becareful out there & if you happen to know of some real !!! Bifriends in our area of the country drop us a note maybe something might workout. Take care.
    Experience the very exact same thing here in central PA. FWB,s are impossible to find!

I haven't had much luck on adultfriendfinder, but I do meet a bi married man from it every now and then. I do quite well on a combination of squirt.org and craigslist and silverdaddies.com. I am in a heavily populated suburb of Atlanta and therefore there are many many more men on these sites who are near me and serious about meeting. The 2 previous places I lived were in or near a very small town. Living here, I meet more men in 2 months than I met in the last 10 years combined at my former residences. If you live in a rural area or a small town, many nearby bi men will want to meet, but they'll be afraid to meet unless you can assure them of your discretion and that you have a safe, private place to play. They're too afraid of a friend or neighbor seeing them coming and going from someone else's place or seeing other men coming and going from their place. In a small town or rural area, everybody knows everybody else and they love to gossip and mind everybody's business. Still if you are horny, dedicated and persistent, but patient and you are discreet & cautious, you will meet men.....just not as often as you'd like.

I have actually met several married Bi men but the problem seems to always be with setting up a time to meet. I have yet to find someone that is free at all on any night or weekend. The only choice is 15 - 45 minutes during lunch. That might be fine for someone looking for a quick blow and go, but I'm wanting to spend an hour or two exploring.

I am technically married, but am permanently separated from my 2nd wife who lives 500 miles away with her married bf. Schedules, timing and logistics combine as indeed the biggest impediment to meetups with bi married men. Family life and work life should always come first ahead of mm sexual desires. For most married and divorced bi men I meet, those things do come first. I don't want to meet men who would neglect their families and jobs for funtime with me. I'd rather they find times to meet when they won't be blowing off their wife, kids and jobs. Lunch hours on weekdays or immediately after they get off work are the most feasible times to accomplish a secret meetup at my place, but rarely can they stay more than 45 minutes or an hour. Don't get me wrong, those encounters are still fun, but sometimes I like to have 2-3 hours or more to really explore and communicate. I have always loved weekend fun, but it's almost impossible to meet my married FWBs or any other bi married/divorced men on weekends for obvious reasons. Some are able to run errands such as going to WalMart or Home Depot etc. and stop by for a weekend visit. You would think divorced bi men could meet frequently on weekends, but most get their kids and/or grandkids 2 or more weekends per month. There will be times when they can visit me when their wife & kids are occupied away from home all day or overnight, but those times are rare too. Still, being retired and living alone with plenty of time on my hands in a safe, private apartment, I have a lot more opportunities than the average bi married working man. I take advantage of those opportunities as often as I can, but it is still subject to the schedules and time limitations of my bi married/divorced FWBs and prospective new married partners
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Aug 20, 2016 at 3:41 PM.