Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unhappy Re: meeting bi married guys

Well, our 39th is Saturday, & she gets huffy if I even touch her tit or something. been together 41 years aftwer dating 2 years, now it's shove off old fart. Hank says it all...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXYjm74WFI
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Aug 21, 2016 at 1:12 AM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Re: meeting bi married guys

I've found that it just takes perseverance...checking sites, replying promptly, looking around, chatting and going back again and again. It's always paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by whispering View Post
    I've found that it just takes perseverance...checking sites, replying promptly, looking around, chatting and going back again and again. It's always paid off.
    Finding so.e one who is truly serious is about the odds of 1 out of 10,000 that claim to been serious. To many serious bull shippers who claim b serious and go blank after few emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Young pussy and dope View Post
    Why do they have to be married and bisexual? Why can't you meet single bisexual and gay men?
    because most single guys don't wan.t to hook up with married guys I have no problem with bi or gay single guys

Silverdaddies is NOT all "old guys."

Manhunt.net is pretty good.

Avoid Craigslist like the plague!

Interesting string of comments that echo my thoughts, experiences and preferences as a bi male. I prefer playing with married guys -- or divorced guys -- provided they're experienced and comfortable with m2m play. Less drama, less craziness and an automatic commitment (usually) to safe play and discretion. It's about two guys enjoying each other sexually and getting each other off, although I do like it if a friendship develops outside the bedroom. At the very least, someone I enjoy having a beer with and chatting up before or after the action. I like masculine and mature guys, bearish like myself, although that's not set in stone. I've got one married regular who enjoys shooting the breeze about football, cars, work or sex -- a nice capper or prelude to hot m2m sex.

Oh, yeah -- I forgot. Like Silverdaddies best of the sites that are out there.