Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

meeting bi married guys

Hi, new here and was wondering how you hook up with like minded men. Ive done the craigslist thing (not a fan). I belong to lifetime gym and check out the men but how do you know? Thanks

Re: meeting bi married guys

looking for agressive top guys!

Sure try anything once

There is no way of knowing for sure. Most guys in the know say eye contact is the key, but that only would apply to guys who feel good about their sexuality and are active in looking for other guys, imo.

Question Re: meeting bi married guys

`

Wear neon hotpants with a Bisexual Logo and your phone number embroidered on them.

`

Ok thanks for the hints. .... Ill pass on the hot pants

Why do they have to be married and bisexual? Why can't you meet single bisexual and gay men?

Quote Originally Posted by Young pussy and dope View Post
    Why do they have to be married and bisexual? Why can't you meet single bisexual and gay men?
    Because many married guys feel it's better (and safer) to have a relationship with someone that has the same commitments and lifestyle. Makes things less complicated. For example, the single guy might insist on you becoming a bigger part of his life than you'd like. If he's married, he'd have his own life on the side and might not be as demanding in that regard.

Most of the guys in the Yahoo Bisexual Buddies and Closed Loop Relationship groups think along that line.

I echo fredtyg's comment. Very well put, sir. It fits my feelings to a tee.

I've had pretty good luck with the website Man Hunt. There is also Adam4Adam.

On Manhunt it seemms like there are more married guys looking for "fun", than single guys.

http://www.manhunt.net/welcome
    Last edited by VZR1800; Apr 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM.

I don't like Craigslist to many no shows and guys just looking for pics. I really like silverdaddies.com I've met several guys there.

Yes Silverdaddies is nice I have met some from there also

Silverdaddies is mostly older guys? If so I'll have to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by VZR1800 View Post
    Silverdaddies is mostly older guys? If so I'll have to check it out.
    Yes, mostly older guys.

yes old fart here

Well I am getting there. Fortunately I do not feel my age. My doctor characterizes me as a race horse. 51 and no need for any medication whatsoever. My younger brother and sister live on pills for every malady under the sun. People see my pictures and think I do all the exercise for appearance sake. In fact I do it for health's sake, appearance is just a side affect.

I too am bimarried. Though this certainly doesn't apply to all single bi or gay men, I have found that other bimarried men appreciate the planning and work that often goes into meeting up with another guy. I have found that many single bi/gay men think I should be available most anytime and of course, our lives usually require planning, discretion, and much subterfuge.

Good question. I wouldn't mind find someone just for hanging out doing whatever, completely platonic.

I found it to be very difficult to find other Bi married men in this area (Centre/Clinton county) Pa. I had tried adam4adam, silverdaddies, manhunt, yahoo Bi groups and this site which is great for Philly and Pitts areas and even tried craigslist. I got lots replies on CL, but 99% would email few times and go dead. I do not know what else to try, seems like no one wants friends with benefits. My last resort is to hope to try to find someone in person, by just dumb luck a conversation would lead that way is probably greater chance then online and that I do not know how to do without risking of being outed. Any one else got any ideas?

I have hooked up with a couple of Bi married guys at the gym. I am completely shaved. When I notice another guy staring at my bald package for more than a second or two, it could mean they like what they see. I just smile at them and let them stare. After a minute or so I walk over and introduce myself. So far it has worked.

As I have stated before I like Silver Daddies. And have met a few married guys there, Now, I work in an ABS and have met a lot more married guys there then anywhere else. They come in so that they can get blown because their wife won't do it or just want to get off. They come in mostly at lunch or right after work. After seeing the same guy a few times I will engage in conversation with them and this usually leads to him getting a blow job from me and we are both happy. He gets to shoot his load and I get to taste his cock and a mouthful of cum. What could be better.

Just looking for a hot sexual encounter with another Bi Guy. Pretty simple really

Quote Originally Posted by TSACCC View Post
    Just looking for a hot sexual encounter with another Bi Guy. Pretty simple really
    It might be in ur area, but Central Pa, it is not easy.

Randy:

After my divorce a woman I dated introduced me to swinging and after we broke up i'd frequent clubs and parties as a single male...

Prior, I never thought of sex with a man but I noticed couples that invited me to play privately with them would ask me if I was "open". at first I didn't know what that meant but I learned that in the swinger life style, when asked by the wife/GF it means if you are open to sexual play with the husband/BF.

at first I was a little taken back by the thought...then later i'd take one for the team (and only let the husband/BF suck my cock)...then I learned to like it after trying it...

it's been said here may times before...I've been likening it ever since and I never looked back...

I know my answer is sort of basic...if you have more questions about my experiences ask away i'm an open book....

Married bisexual men are generally very careful to hide their bisexuaity out of fear of repercussions from their wives should they discover their interest in being with other males sexually. I must admit that I am no different. Granted there is a possibility that the wife might be open to the idea, but most men aren't willing to take that chance.

Too bad there isn't some kind of secret handshake or code word that could be exchanged any time two men met that would signal to the other that they were bisexual.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    It might be in ur area, but Central Pa, it is not easy.
    I've lived there and it is very easy to meet bisexual and gay men. Get out and meet people. I tried using the internet to meet people there in central PA but I was unsuccessful, but getting out and actually meeting people worked a lot better. When I have been single I never had anything to do with men who were married or partnered and wanting to cheat but they are out there and easy to find if you want them.

Hi Sleepy eye New Ulm area or Sleepy eye (to) St cloud

I definitely prefer bi married men and bi divorced men. As other posters have said, married/divorced men know what they want from other men and almost always give as good as they get. They do not want emotional relationships with anyone other than their wives or gfs. Most of them do not consider themselves to be cheating on a spouse/gf if they have intimacy and sex with other men. It is for no strings sexual release and most of them go home sexually satisfied and looking forward to their next mm encounter. The mutual seduction and flirting which often occurs with 2 married men can also be romantically erotic, which is another aspect of sex their wives have ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I found it to be very difficult to find other Bi married men in this area (Centre/Clinton county) Pa. I had tried adam4adam, silverdaddies, manhunt, yahoo Bi groups and this site which is great for Philly and Pitts areas and even tried craigslist. I got lots replies on CL, but 99% would email few times and go dead. I do not know what else to try, seems like no one wants friends with benefits. My last resort is to hope to try to find someone in person, by just dumb luck a conversation would lead that way is probably greater chance then online and that I do not know how to do without risking of being outed. Any one else got any ideas?

I'm like you...I've tried every site I can find, but anyone I have contact with seems to go cold before anything happens. I'm at a dead end too...oh well, at least there's online conversation.

I'm a bi married man, and my wife knows, and enjoys it! She lets me play with other men, and select women, on my own on the side I am a bottom, so I like dominant tops And I'm pretty kinky too! Love mild BDSM, exhibitionism, fisting Love to be a cumm slut!