Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: cocksucking with the wife watching...

I just recently ended a great year-long relationship with a married couple (they had to relocate for family reasons) and her favorite thing was to watch us guys jerk and suck each other for a while, then join in with her strap-on dildo. We met in a chat room, and initially got together because he wanted to try a real cock up his ass (having been pegged by her for years,) so I agreed to provide the cock. But as we got to know each other better, we came to prefer mutual jerking and oral. Us guys got together a few times without her, and it was great, but not as great as having her watch and "direct" the action.
    Religion and Politics are like penises. It's okay to have and be proud of them, but it's not okay to whip them out in public and try to shove them down other people's throats!

its posts like this that wish I was the other side of the pond.

ever cum to ely?
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

Where in California are you guys Smoke this?

In our limited swinging experience every woman as part of a foursome except one spent time licking my hot wife's pussy. It always happened and she thrilled to it. One Saturday we spent the day in the nude on an island in the Gulf with a couple that claimed to be bi nudists. At one point the other wife was eating my wife who was spread out on a blanket as my wife sucked me and the other hub stroked. I was approaching cumming and wanted to delay it so pulled out. Soon the other hub was sucking me inches from my wife's open mouth. My eyes were closed in bliss and thought my wife had continued. He then stopped and offered his cock to my wife to suck. She found it all exciting and often brings up, "Why didn't you suck him too?"

I really enjoy sucking a guys cock while his wife is watching. Never had my gf/wife watch.

Me and my wife have been doing this for years it is great teaching how cock should be done get's her squirting only problem good cocks are hard to find

I've done it about 3 times with my wife watching. The first time was very brief, and I was a little nervous about what she would think of me after that. The other couple of times were longer episodes, but they could still be considered only 'experimental'. After the 2nd time, I perhaps overdid telling her how much I enjoyed sucking cock, and I think it may have put her off a little. Afterwards, she said 'Well, I guess you can now officially consider yourself 'Bi'.

I tried to conceal my pleasure and agreed without betraying the delight and appreciation that she made such a statement so casually. I had hopes that this might lead to more frequent BI experiences, but it seems to have caused her to subtly press on the brake pedal, as it's been clear that she didn't want to continue in the swinging lifestyle. It may be for reasons beyond that, but I'm a little leery of discussing it with her.

Last time the subject came up, she said, noncommittally, "I've seen you suck cock". I should have encouraged her to continue, ask her what her thoughts were on it, but I didn't. I really loved that she said it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl P View Post
    I'm jealous of your wife! Wish I was with a bi guy like you...
    Cheryl - I wish my wife were more open to the possibility of me sucking another man with her involved. lol. Maybe some day...

Indeed Fr8tman !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl P View Post
    I'm jealous of your wife! Wish I was with a bi guy like you...
    Come to the beautiful Gulf Coast and you can be.

I have sucked men off in front of my wife a number of times, and I was lucky enough to do it again yesterday. Her boyfriend was over and the kids were out of the house, so we had a little opportunity for play time. I was in a particularly subby mood and asked if I could suck his dick. My wife layed beside him, kissing and caressing him while I knelt at the foot of the bed and sucked and licked him until he was shooting down my throat. After I had swallowed his load I then got between my wife's legs and licked her to orgasm. She had gotten very wet watching me suck her boyfriend, and lapping up her juices while I still had the taste of his cum in my mouth was incredibly arousing. I definitely want to do that again soon.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I like everything. Boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny. Which is a problem when I'm walking down the street. - Angelina Jolie
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've just recently taken up with a lovely bi woman. We have yet to have any joint bi experiences, but we're looking for a bi-couple. I can't wait to suck a big cock in front of her, preferably while she's eating pussy. I'd also like to see her getting fucked by a big cock while she and I 69, and then after she comes the guy dumps his load down my throat.

I have never sucked a cock in front of my wife. She is just not into sex that much anymore. BUT I have a guy in front of his wife and she was totally turned and was using a dildo while watching which really turned me on. And yes, after blowing him I did fuck her.

I want to do this so much! Suck a huge dick with GF watching only - the first time. Don't let her join in no matter how much she begs us to.

Next time she and I suck that same huge cock together. And let him cum on both our faces so we can lick it off each other and lick that dick clean together!!

U r one lucky man. I wish I could suck a nice juicy cock with my wife watching.

My wife watched me suck a guy's cock before we got married. She was so turned on that she grabbed his big cock and jerked him off into my mouth. What an erotic experience! Then we met another guy, a married, retired Army officer. My wife and I sat on the couch as he stood in front of me and I sucked his cock. She became so turned on that she grabbed his cock and pumped it as I sucked it. When he was close to cumming, she kissed his thigh feverishly and cried out, "Shoot it down his throat!"

The next partner I had became a regular for 5 years My wife often would jerk him off into my mouth as she demanded that I, "Take him all the way!" One day, my wife and Lee had me lie back against the bolster on the couch and he straddled my chest and pinned me down with his big cock in my mouth. He gave me a terrific mouth fucking while she watched from only inches away.

She has quit watching me suck cock and I miss it so much.

This is my first day ever on any website, and I just came twice reading those blogs. The most turned on I have ever been in my life was sucking cock with my ex watching!!!! The current wife wants to watch 2-3 men have their way with me and dosome wild things Dianasdad1997@icloud.comlike do my ass etc which I've never been with more than one guy but that is my all time fantasy. We are both very clean and very hot. If you'd be interested ht me up

Would your wife like to watch a married bi guy suck you? I love to wear a bra with my nice size 8 breasts forms and my wonderful bra and panties from Soma Intimates. I live near Sebastian, FL. Jack, but I like to be called Jen when I suck cock. I only suck a few discreet safe cocks every year and half to do this when I am out of town. I just turned 48.

BiOly (& Cat...) I once partied with two long-time bi friends on their boat and made it known I wanted to suck him (again). He then leaned back with his legs open to me so I soon had my hands inside his shorts which somehow found their way to the floor. As I moved towards his perfect cock I saw that his wife had their video cam out and was recording us with her shoulder straps down and her free hand fondling her left breast. I could see her alternating her video focus from me to him as I kissed, licked and stroked him. Alas, I triggered his orgasm all too soon when I pulled his balls tight while clenching the base of his cock with every inch of his length deep in my mouth. I then just held him there enjoying the pulse of his dick as he ejaculated. After several moments, I slowly released him and looked up at his wife who was still recording. She asked if I swallowed his come which, of course, I did. We then watched the replay of her video and it was good. :-> OMG... what a memory. Given the opportunity, I'd join any variation of that night again, perhaps with a fourth to record while she and I suck him off together, or the two of them doing me, or ??? (fill in the blank).

so much want to do this with a guys wife watches. getting hard thinking about it.

Bi married guy here in LA

What a hot thread

She loves to watch with me either giving or receiving. But somehow she just can't help but join in the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirramm View Post
    OMG YES!!! I can't explain it but it really turns us BOTH on and she loves to watch! I don't do anything else with guys and I'm not 'attracted' to guys. I personally love sucking a guy just as he pulls his cum covered cock out of my wife while she watches me clean him up before going down on her!!!! SO VERY HOT!!!
    + 1. Love this image.

This could be the Perfect thread! I can't stop reading this....I fucking love it. My wife and I were swingers for years and when we recently tried going back to it she did not want to do it. We dated a swing couple and it just did not work out. Now I'm loving the idea of sucking cock for some reason. Feel same as OP regarding guys, not interested in anything but being buds and sucking or jerking together. I've told my wife recently while she was sucking me which she does quite willingly, that I would LOVE to suck a nice hard cock....she does not seem to mind as far as I can tell. I'm wondering if she would care to join me while I'm with a guy....she has not interest in swinging as I said but she may like to join if I'm playing. She gave me permission to have a woman on the side after telling me she did not want to swing. I love her so much after 40 years so I don't like the idea of cheating on her. Too bad for you guys....she give GREAT fucking head..I mean she sucks cock like a damned pro!

Suncrusier69, I'm in almost EXACTLY the same situation as you! Married for 40+ years, involved in swinging for several, and my wife is no longer interested in playing that way... Ironically/sadly, it was during the latter days of our swinging experience that my bisexual side began emerge, to our mutual surprise. My wife didn't seen to have a problem with it at the time, but I'm thinking that I may have reacted a little too enthusiastically about my first prolonged experience sucking cock, and it may have scared her away from sharing our bedroom with other men anymore. I really, really enjoyed everything about being a fledgling cocksucker, from the tastes and textures in my mouth to the mental/emotional games it played with my head.

My wife will suck my cock, but it's mainly upon request, and that doesn't make me feel very desirable or sexy. It's much more fun when it's somebody who actually enjoys sucking cock and who craves it. That's the way I have become and really want to lavish my attention on other eager, erect cocks!

Before I got married my wife and I stayed at her gay friend's apartment and we had a 3 way. She wanted to see him suck my cock, so I let him. Then she wanted to see me suck his uncut Mexican thick dick, so I did that. We were so turned on. Then she asked me to fuck him. He said okay, so I screwed his tight lil hole in front of her as she watched from behind. She said she wanted to see my balls hit his ass and boy did they. I shot my load inside and did this many times afterwards. i especailly liked 69 with a nice thick cock in my mouth as I was being sucked and licked all over, mmmmm hot stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    My wife watched me suck a guy's cock before we got married. She was so turned on that she grabbed his big cock and jerked him off into my mouth. What an erotic experience! Then we met another guy, a married, retired Army officer. My wife and I sat on the couch as he stood in front of me and I sucked his cock. She became so turned on that she grabbed his cock and pumped it as I sucked it. When he was close to cumming, she kissed his thigh feverishly and cried out, "Shoot it down his throat!"

The next partner I had became a regular for 5 years My wife often would jerk him off into my mouth as she demanded that I, "Take him all the way!" One day, my wife and Lee had me lie back against the bolster on the couch and he straddled my chest and pinned me down with his big cock in my mouth. He gave me a terrific mouth fucking while she watched from only inches away.

She has quit watching me suck cock and I miss it so much.
    Why has she quit watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Suncruiser69 View Post
    + 1. Love this image.
    I think I would melt...